PDA

View Full Version : When Lena says something 'offensive'...

Veritas
Aug 14th, 2005, 01:08 AM
...about other players (e.g. Sharapova, Williams, etc.), does it make you feel less enamoured with her? Or do those comments make you like her even more because she doesn't do what stars like Maria does, and that is say something so obviously P.C., you just wonder whether the sponsors had written a script for their players beforehand?

Moi? I like Lena no matter what :) So when posters start shit about Lena having a 'motor mouth', I'm quick to remind them that she doesn't give a toss about what some random fan's complaining about since she's probably too busy enjoying her $$$ millions and good looks :)

@m@nd@
Aug 14th, 2005, 03:15 AM
love her even more :devil:

selyoink
Aug 14th, 2005, 05:15 AM
Love her even more. Sometimes I think she is too nice so it would be a good change.

kammgretel
Aug 14th, 2005, 05:45 AM
I don't think she will insult to anyone, specially to a tennis player.
So I don't know she will insult in Russian or Franch or better in English.
I love her forever.

JLDementieva
Aug 14th, 2005, 05:51 AM
Well Elena has never said anything offensive to players that i like so I'm fine with it :devil:
love you no matter what Lena! :hearts:

Blonde_Ambition7
Aug 14th, 2005, 06:08 AM
she's said some controversial stuff but she's usually just being honest instead of pretending like she doesnt understand the question like so many other players

miffedmax
Aug 14th, 2005, 03:18 PM
The fact I'm STILL making cough syrup jokes about Kuzzy clearly shows where I stand.

If Lena says they suck, then they suck. End of story.

Dementinator
Aug 14th, 2005, 08:51 PM
bravo max me old chum ,well said!!

If lena says the world is flat ,then guess what ,its flat!

Seriously ,lenas very open and doesnt lie ,or talk around questions ,if shes not happy ,she will tell you ,i admire that ,as we say ,she calls a spade a spade (then smacks you straight in the mush with it after) and thats a good trait.

She is also quick to praise also and Ithink she doesnt really bare grudges ,I totally agreed with her comments about kuz and "cough syprup" if fatso had opened her mouth and admitted she took the medicine ,all the shit coulda been advoided ,i can image nothing NOTHING would piss the golden goddess of more than someone accusing her of drugs ! a bet she woulda wanted to beat the shit out of kuz had they talked ,thats why she didnt wanna talk to her about it..

but anyways ,you all no me by now ,Lena can do no wrong in my eyes!!

Veritas
Aug 15th, 2005, 01:15 AM
bravo max me old chum ,well said!!

If lena says the world is flat ,then guess what ,its flat!

Well, if she goes that far then as a fan, I'd have to question her sanity :devil:

She is also quick to praise also and Ithink she doesnt really bare grudges ,I totally agreed with her comments about kuz and "cough syprup" if fatso had opened her mouth and admitted she took the medicine ,all the shit coulda been advoided ,i can image nothing NOTHING would piss the golden goddess of more than someone accusing her of drugs ! a bet she woulda wanted to beat the shit out of kuz had they talked ,thats why she didnt wanna talk to her about it..

I couldn't care less about Kuznetsova and her drug scandal. She already confirmed how much of a sour puss she can be when she made a couple of infuriating comments about Lena.

Maybe she's jealous that Lena's thighs are infinitely sexier :)

Dementinator
Aug 15th, 2005, 09:03 AM
yes!! Lena makes muscular thighs look great!! kuzes are simply fat!!

Veritas
Aug 15th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Lena's thighs:

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4985/elenadementieva2568dc.jpg

:drool: :hearts:

Kuznetsova's...

http://www.tennis.info/images/WTAChamps4/3Fri/Kuznetsova4013.jpg

Gross :tape: I can't get over how 'manly' the are :scared:

BUBI
Aug 15th, 2005, 10:07 AM
love her even more :devil:
:devil:
Me too, there's nothing more boring than players that are always pollite :lol:

Mathijs
Aug 15th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Well if Lena says sth 'offensive' i just love her even more, it's just the way she says things at times :devil: :p...

Paco
Aug 18th, 2005, 09:20 PM
What can I say?
THere is one rule (captain said it long ago): Lena always says true thing. SO there is no problem ;)