PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Royal Leopold Club?

Frau Antje
Apr 17th, 2002, 07:23 PM
Can anybody help me?
Thanks

Justinator
Apr 18th, 2002, 12:51 AM
Hi Frau Antje :)

Here's the website, it is in French though. If you go to contact, you can find some information and a little plan.

If you have any questions, ask them here and I'll try to help.

http://www.leopoldclub.be/

Frau Antje
Apr 18th, 2002, 06:36 PM
thanks a lot Justinator, now I can come ...

... if I find somebody who translates this for me...

Venant de Liège/Louvain : E 40 - au bout de l'autoroute direction sud - direction Mons/Charleroi/Bois - après 4,5 km croisement avenue F. Roosevelt - tout droit direction Uccle - rond point à gauche - entrée dans le bois de la Cambre - 2ème feux à droite - au croisement avec la chaussée de Waterloo tout droit - au 3ème feux à droite - tourner autour du rond point Churchill - 6ème à droite avenue Errera - 1ère à droite avenue Dupuich.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

so much french :confused: ;)

thanks in advance :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

arn
Apr 19th, 2002, 11:54 PM
I will give it a try.... Someone correct me if I'm wrong!!!

When you're coming from Liège (Luik) / Louvain (Leuven):

Take the E-40. At the end if this highway, take the south direction (the highway splits in 3 (North, Center, South)), that's direction of Mons/Charleroi/Bois. After 4.5 km you have a crossroute with the Avenue F Roosevelt, you go to the right in the direction of Uccle. The next roundabout you go the the left. Now you enter the forest of Cambre (Terkamerenbos). The second lights you go to the right. At the crossroute with La Chausee de Waterloo, you go to the right. At the third lights to the right. Tourn around at the roundabout called Churchill. The sixth route to the right, that's Avenue Errera. The first to the right, that's avenu Dupuich.

I hope you understand it a little bit!!!

Josh
Apr 20th, 2002, 10:15 AM
Pffff @ this site. Ze zijn weer vergeten dat Brussel tweetalig is zeker. :rolleyes:

arn
Apr 20th, 2002, 11:17 AM
I didn't translate all names cos probably it will be easier following the French names (considering it's always the first name mentioned in Brussels and while you are driving you only have the time to look at the first name)

Frau Antje
Apr 21st, 2002, 10:19 PM
thanks a lot arn. I hope I will find it with all the lefts and rights ...

per4ever
Apr 22nd, 2002, 06:27 AM
too bad there aren't any WTAworld T-shirts...lol then we would recognise all the people from here ;)

and it seems like there will be a lot of posters going to the fed cup :D

Frau Antje
Apr 22nd, 2002, 06:38 PM
maybe everybody should post a recognition of themself

Come-on-kim
Apr 22nd, 2002, 06:53 PM
Please help me!!!

My parents said that if there's place I can go and see, the problem is that they can't drive me there for 12h00 so I must go by train.

Is the leopoldclub far from the center of Brussel???

Help me please!!

Thanks

per4ever
Apr 22nd, 2002, 07:25 PM
tram 90 in the nord or south station :D

Come-on-kim
Apr 22nd, 2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by per4ever
tram 90 in the nord or south station :D

Ok, so if I'm at 09h37 at "Zuid Station" ik kan met de metro 90 op de leopold club om 11 uur zijn?

per4ever
Apr 22nd, 2002, 08:23 PM
I think so :)

Frau Antje
Apr 22nd, 2002, 08:25 PM
anybody knows when it will start on Saturday?

per4ever
Apr 22nd, 2002, 08:49 PM
13.15 I think...cookie posted it somewhere

Josh
Apr 22nd, 2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Come-on-kim

Ok, so if I'm at 09h37 at "Zuid Station" ik kan met de metro 90 op de leopold club om 11 uur zijn?

Absolutely, it's only about 10 minutes from the station. You have to get off the tram at 'Winston Churchill'.

Hagar
Apr 23rd, 2002, 06:34 PM
Just follow the signs for "Hagar's backyard"! :p
For me, it's just 10 minutes on foot. YOOHOO! Can't wait!

Frau Antje
Apr 23rd, 2002, 07:30 PM
lucky Hagar, I hope I will find it ... :rolleyes: