PDA

View Full Version : wow what a start

rsunderji
Aug 7th, 2005, 09:33 PM
shriver just said that if mary has been this fit her entire career she'd have as many majors as graf! quite the compliment, lets go mary first set yours 6-0 wow!

saby
Aug 7th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Yes she is right but not only that, bolitierie said if Mary would have listen to him better, and be careful to what she ate she would had better results too, oh Mary you should not eat too much "Tiramisu" ...not good, but we can eat them for you :lol:

MissTennisFan
Aug 7th, 2005, 11:09 PM
Yes she is right but not only that, bolitierie said if Mary would have listen to him better, and be careful to what she ate she would had better results too, oh Mary you should not eat too much "Tiramisu" ...not good, but we can eat them for you :lol:

LOL :lol: Actually Bolletieri gets on my nerves when he talks about that... come on, Nick, it's getting old! He wrote a book a number of years ago and he kept going on about Mary's predilection for Tiramisu... we get it, Nick, we get it! LOL

saby
Aug 7th, 2005, 11:16 PM
LOL :lol: Actually Bolletieri gets on my nerves when he talks about that... come on, Nick, it's getting old! He wrote a book a number of years ago and he kept going on about Mary's predilection for Tiramisu... we get it, Nick, we get it! LOL

Yes but I understand very well Mary's "olds" problems :help: with the "tiramisu" :hearts: I have the same problem :crying2: ... it's to hard to stop when you start:haha:

MissTennisFan
Aug 7th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Yes but I understand very well Mary's "olds" problems :help: with the "tiramisu" :hearts: I have the same problem :crying2: ... it's to hard to stop when you start:haha:

Yeah I have a similar problem with Crème Brulée! :D

saby
Aug 7th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Yeah I have a similar problem with Crème Brulée! :D

I'm a half Italian so I growed up with Tiramisu..... italian ice cream, crème brulée and all grandma's cakes...
the first word my grandma taught me was "eat" "eat pasta" "eat cake" eat tiramisu" LOL :baby:

MissTennisFan
Aug 7th, 2005, 11:25 PM
I'm a half Italian so I growed up with Tiramisu..... italian ice cream, crème brulée and all grandma's cakes...
the first word my grandma taught me was "eat" "eat pasta" "eat cake" eat tiramisu" LOL :baby:

Wow Italian food is by far my favorite!

saby
Aug 7th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Wow Italian food is by far my favorite!

Asiatic foods are my favourite, asiatic men too oopps lol ;)

MissTennisFan
Aug 7th, 2005, 11:40 PM
Asiatic foods are my favourite, asiatic men too oopps lol ;)

Yeah you're consistent... but so am I! For me it's Italian food and Italian men! :hearts:

Lu_Weird
Aug 8th, 2005, 12:50 AM
what is Tiramisu? I never heard of it...

MissTennisFan
Aug 8th, 2005, 01:11 AM
what is Tiramisu? I never heard of it...

Tiramisu is a scrumptious Italian dessert made of mascarpone cheese, coffee and egg yolks among other things...

ashwu
Aug 8th, 2005, 01:41 AM
提拉米苏 蛋糕类的。

mamno_MARYFAN
Aug 8th, 2005, 04:51 AM
oh Mary you should not eat too much "Tiramisu" ...not good, but we can eat them for you :lol:

Ahaks...yeah tiramisu is just so yummy...!!!;)

franny
Aug 8th, 2005, 06:32 AM
Mary at her fittest was the Roland Garros 2000. There, she was in top shape and moving as well as she ever had. I think that she could have been Seles' equal, that's for sure. And considering how Seles won 9 slams, I think Mary could have won just as much. BUT, the big thing about Mary was her mental side wasn't quite there back then. We have to remember that her mental state used to be very edgy and she was nowhere near as calm as she is now. That's definitely what prevented her from winning majors between 94 and 2000.

saby
Aug 8th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Tiramisu is a scrumptious Italian dessert made of mascarpone cheese, coffee and egg yolks among other things...

and coffe !!! (the best is with coffe)

but there are some way to do it, yesterday I ate one with strawberries and white chocolite and mascarpone cheese!!! ...

Lu_Weird
Aug 8th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Tiramisu!!! Yummy... I love cheese though here we don't have that kind of food much..right now I am 23 and I just know what cheese about months ago...Wow.When I bought a cheese cake back home..my mum rob that agianst me...haha...anyway..it's far topic... But Mary said she like eating sushi .. that's a health food.

Oermi
Aug 8th, 2005, 03:21 PM
i like so much food, especially Italian :hearts:
but, sorry - SUSHI?? :rolleyes:
not really the thing i like :lol: :p ;)
Pizza & Pasta forever :devil:

saby
Aug 8th, 2005, 05:50 PM
提拉米苏 蛋糕类的。

what is that?

Oermi
Aug 8th, 2005, 05:52 PM
what is that?

chinese, i think :lol:

ashwu
Aug 8th, 2005, 07:43 PM
:) tiramisu in chinese

saby
Aug 8th, 2005, 08:59 PM
:) tiramisu in chinese

okay !!! well I will eat it anyway .... LOL ;)

MissTennisFan
Aug 8th, 2005, 09:04 PM
and coffe !!! (the best is with coffe)

but there are some way to do it, yesterday I ate one with strawberries and white chocolite and mascarpone cheese!!! ...

Coffee is also my favorite, but strawberries and white chocolate certainly sounds very tempting! :)

Agassi Fan
Aug 9th, 2005, 11:37 AM
She was great in San Diego!

TheHouseofYes
Aug 10th, 2005, 12:32 PM
to be perfectly honest part of me is glad Mary has had her ups and downs because it keeps us even more interested. She has had one of the most colourful careers i can think of, wins a slam, no.3 in the world, falls out of the top one hundred, makes the final of the Australian Open in 1997, falls again, wins the french in 2000, slips in rankings again, and now she comes back again! Its fun to watch her come back. If she won everything over the years i think it would be boring. I love Mary because she seems to have done most things on her terms, including eating too much cake!