Aug 6th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Peng :sad:

Mary's 1st Fan
Aug 6th, 2005, 09:19 PM
wonderful!!!!!

Frenchragazzo
Aug 6th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Miss Tennis Fan you are too fast for me :p

Anyway, I'm soooooooooooooooo happy for Mary, she deserves it so much :)
She seems to have played so well !!

Bravo Mary !! :) :)

MissTennisFan
Aug 6th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Miss Tennis Fan you are too fast for me :p

Anyway, I'm soooooooooooooooo happy for Mary, she deserves it so much :)
She seems to have played so well !!

Bravo Mary !! :) :)

LOL :wavey: My computer is right in front of my tv, and I posted the message right after match point! :)

I am also really happy... did you guys see the match? Mary played some incredible tennis today!

ali
Aug 6th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Woohoo! I'm so happy for Mary. Haven't seen her playing this well consistently for years!

ashwu
Aug 6th, 2005, 09:27 PM
great win mary!!!
great week for peng :)

sebbe
Aug 6th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Increadible...I'm out of words. Who would have thought that earlier this year. Congratulations Mary and again, welcome back. Just hope you can do a great final and get the title. Good luck in the final Mary!!

MissTennisFan
Aug 6th, 2005, 09:34 PM
Wow it would be great if Mary won... but either way it's been a great week, and this is a tier I tournament so there are going to be quite a few points coming her way!

:bounce: YaaaaaaaaaaaaY! :bounce:

cakiteror
Aug 6th, 2005, 09:38 PM
she was wonderful!!!
but i wish she had more volleys,i love when she plays them,loool!
she does it so classy!

Wizzy Maryfan
Aug 6th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Mary played an AWESOME tennis !

What a match, what a power ! :eek:

Gosh, she was a lot better than against Patty ! Hope she will keep this level onto the final !

She will clearly be the fav of the final now, but sure Mary won't begin the match thinking she has already won it !

Such a title would be so important for Mary, it's impossible for her not to try to play her best tomorrow ! :lick:

Go Mary, be the best :worship:

Kathrin
Aug 6th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Hi,
I definitly knew Mary would win this match.. but how easy was it?! Can somebody tell me how Peng was able to beat higher ranked players like Kim and moved into the semi final? I don't get that! There was no chance for her at all. Wow, what incredible tennis Mary showed today! Keep supporting her during the next match. I bet she will win in two sets (even more easily than today ;) )

Kathrin

saby
Aug 6th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Hey guys I'm so happy, i just back from a party and I read that Mary won :bounce:

MARY YOU ARE THE BEST

TIER I FINAL AFTER THE LAST ONE, HILTON HEAD 2000
:angel: :angel: :angel:

Andy.
Aug 7th, 2005, 12:47 AM
Im over the moon i cant believe she is in the final. She is so awesome this is awesome. Good luck in the final Mary

ms_nut
Aug 7th, 2005, 01:43 AM
OMG a chance for Tier I title #4.. woohoo...

JMC
Aug 7th, 2005, 01:45 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Waouh what a girl :hearts: I am so proud to see her reaching a final of that kind of BIG tournament :drool: Really she is incredible and who could have thought this juts few weeks ago and more incredible who thought she would be one of the favorites for next USOP ?!!!

Mary is unique in the history of tennis :eek: We can be very proud and how lucky we are to love someone so special like her :hearts: :hearts: With her it is always Sunday........ :rolleyes:

Mark Spruce
Aug 7th, 2005, 03:37 AM
I have just arrived in Santiago and now hooked up in my room. I was wondering all day what had happened to Mary.

So the first thing I did in the room was to find out. And I am so happy that Mary won.

Oh I have upated my site with the pics.

Oh tommorow I leave before the final starts for my 13 hour flight to Madrid. So I won't find out the result until i am in Madrid. And won't be able to update my site until Tuesday.

I hope that you do understand.

I am so proud of Mary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

rsunderji
Aug 7th, 2005, 03:49 AM
I"m so happy for mary, I feel as though I'm the one winning these matches that's how great this is. Good luck tomorrow finally I get to see you on tv!

ashwu
Aug 7th, 2005, 04:03 AM
I have just arrived in Santiago and now hooked up in my room. I was wondering all day what had happened to Mary.

So the first thing I did in the room was to find out. And I am so happy that Mary won.

Oh I have upated my site with the pics.

Oh tommorow I leave before the final starts for my 13 hour flight to Madrid. So I won't find out the result until i am in Madrid. And won't be able to update my site until Tuesday.

I hope that you do understand.

I am so proud of Mary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

have fun mark~:wavey:

Lu_Weird
Aug 7th, 2005, 04:15 AM
Happy Happy Happy...but I didn't watch the match ..here's no live... I just watch the news...Is Mary happy to win? I saw she is very seriouly when on court..not smile much as before... anyway It is great win..I watch the score board 4 a.m. here...sleepy now.. Go Mary...win the title!!

Mark Spruce
Aug 7th, 2005, 05:14 AM
Hello Ash,

I will have fun but will be thinking all of the time, how is mary doing has she won etc....

take care

Mark
have fun mark~:wavey:

mamno_MARYFAN
Aug 7th, 2005, 05:44 AM
Well done Mary...yes!!!:worship:

I read from ESPN that Peng said she was tired...but no matter...Mary won..!!

Now's the final...Ai holds a 6-4 head to head record against Mary...but I feel now Mary is focused as she ever was before....Mary now have won 15 out of the last 17 matches...incredible isn't it...:angel:

So I'm confident Mary will do it and win the title ...go Mary...yeah!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Edman
Aug 7th, 2005, 05:51 AM
god...
i just left home for few days...
but mary has reached the final..
i am just happy!!

MaryPierceFan
Aug 7th, 2005, 06:05 AM
Great win! I'm very happy! Mary played great! And she smiled a lot! Go girl! You can do it!

Scotso
Aug 7th, 2005, 06:58 AM
I saw the match on TV and I have to say that Mary was just amazing. She played and looked amazing.

I'm really happy with her success this year, and I REALLY hope that she wins the title tomorrow! :D I'll be watching every second of it.

atoutix
Aug 7th, 2005, 08:50 AM
Mary was amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggg ,she is wonderful,yesssssssss :)

saby
Aug 7th, 2005, 12:30 PM
I'm watching the match right now (I taped it), wwwooohhhoooo guys

:worship: Mary's forehand First set at 5/1 Peng to serve !!! what a shot :cool:

Mary :tennis: :timebomb:... Shuai :woohoo: ...:bigclap:

LOL