PDA

View Full Version : Mary vs Peng 12:30 pm (california time) stadium court...

Renek
Aug 6th, 2005, 03:54 AM
Come on Mary!!!!!.......Good luck!!!!!.....is a great chance....I'm sure you win a lot of confidence....:worship: :p :) :cool: .....

you can do it girl!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: ...I hope espn will show it...

ClaudiaZ-S
Aug 6th, 2005, 04:22 AM
Come on Mary!!!!!.......Good luck!!!!!.....is a great chance....I'm sure you win a lot of confidence....:worship: :p :) :cool: .....

you can do it girl!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: ...I hope espn will show it...

I think now Mary is the favorite of the tournment :eek:

cakiteror
Aug 6th, 2005, 04:43 AM
mary should be careful and concentrated!
peng is dangerous!
mary PLEASE HAVE FUN,AND KICK HER ASS,LOOOOOOOOOOL

Scotso
Aug 6th, 2005, 05:10 AM
Mary is the clear favorite now, and I really hope she wins it. It could do a lot for her confidence going into the US Open.

Allez Mary! :D

dania
Aug 6th, 2005, 05:14 AM
Yes but Shuai hasn`t had problems with favorites this tournament.I`m sorry they had to meat in the semis,I would have loved a Pierce-Peng final.Oh well at least one of my favorite is in the final.

ClaudiaZ-S
Aug 6th, 2005, 08:02 AM
I hope she will integrate the top 8 in order to be secured until quarterfinals in US Open event

Andy.
Aug 6th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Mary has a real chance now to win this title. Im so Excited Go Mary

cakiteror
Aug 6th, 2005, 08:19 AM
lets not doubt pengs quality,mary should have fun but she must not underestimate peng!!!!

atoutix
Aug 6th, 2005, 08:29 AM
mary should be careful and concentrated!
peng is dangerous!
mary PLEASE HAVE FUN,AND KICK HER ASS,LOOOOOOOOOOL

it' sure Mary has to be vigilant ,Peng has done a fabolous week ,won against Dementieva and Clijsters !! :eek:
i hope Mary will do her best and go the the final !!! :bounce:

Allezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hearts:

ClaudiaZ-S
Aug 6th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Mary Eats Tiger Every Morning In Brkfast

Wizzy Maryfan
Aug 6th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Yeah Mary is not a player who underestimates her opponent !

When she plays Anna Lena, she said that she was expected a tought opponent because of Anne Lena results !

Mary est l'une des joueuses qui suit le plus l'actualité j'ai l'impression ! Elle sait toujours ce qu'elle a fait l'année passée, contre qui elle a perdu, gagné, quelles joueuses sont en forme et ce qu'elles ont fait dans les semaines précédentes (à peu près) !

Moreover, Peng has played and won in two sets (!!!) against Dementieva, and now Kim, the big favorite for the event ! It's sure that Mary won't underestimate Peng, and she will expect a really strong opponent !
Peng hits the ball really strong, but we see in Rome that Shuai was not as powerful as Mary, and when Mary hit a BIG stroke, peng wans't able to put the ball in the court, it was just too much from mary !
But Shuai has involved a lot for sure !

Mary is clearly the favorite and no doubt that the tournament wanna see Mary on the "winner list" because for such a tournament, it would be really a pity to have a Peng / Sugiyama-Morigami final and Peng or Morigami or Sugiyama as a winner !
So, pretty sure that everyone in SDiego will hope Mary to win :drool:

Go Girl, stay focus, it will be an hard match, you're the fav, but you'll have to play ur best to win !
And u really can win, GO GO GO :bounce:

mamno_MARYFAN
Aug 6th, 2005, 09:41 AM
OK...this is it...the road opens up so wonderfully for Mary now...:worship:

Mary should focus more than ever on her tennis now...100% focus on Peng and her game...Mary has the experience and know when to play the right shot at the right time...hopefully Mary can compensate over this advantage...so...COME ON MARY....GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

MaryPierceFan
Aug 6th, 2005, 10:01 AM
I saw the Mary's match yesterday! She played great! Go girl! You can do it!

saby
Aug 6th, 2005, 10:01 AM
ooouuuhhhh, I was right !!

I had the feeling that Peng was going to be a problem for Kim !!!

I like Peng too but Mary is for sure the number 1:bounce:

keEp concentrate and watch out Mary, in Roma it wasn't easy so, let's go Mary you can do it !!

I vote for a japanese/french final !!! LOL :lol:

sebbe
Aug 6th, 2005, 10:45 AM
This is just fantastic, I was convinced it would be Mary vs Kim but I mean this was the best thing that could happend. Mary has beaten Peng already this year so she know how to play against Peng. The best thing is that they will show MAry on tv this night, I'm soo happy. Good luck Mary.

ashwu
Aug 6th, 2005, 11:39 AM
peng's footwork is not the best. and she had some trouble in her running forehand before. her backhand is pretty good, i love her backhand.
mary is more powerful, and she could mix some moonball to disturb peng's two-fisted play. chinese players won't give up easily, mary needs to be focus. good luck mary!!!

Maryamator
Aug 6th, 2005, 12:30 PM
cmon mary i hope u win!

Lu_Weird
Aug 6th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Peng is dangeours..especially her backhand... and Asian always never give up when they play in court..They struggle every points...But I know Mary well know how to face the young players... Mary,it's good chance to win that tiltle!!! GOOOOOOOOO

Kathrin
Aug 6th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Hi,
I really believe that Mary will win the match against Peng today! There is no doubt about it because she really is in good shape. Of course, you never should be to sure about a win but Mary is back with her greatest tennis ever and this tournament will only be the beginning of a completely new Pierce era. Keep supporting her!

Kathrin

Wizzy Maryfan
Aug 6th, 2005, 04:35 PM
“I think she has a great future ahead of her. She’s been the best player I’ve played in a long time. I think she can definitely become top three.”

said Kim !

It will be hard for Mary :eek:

Go Mary, show Kim that you are even better :drool:

Oermi
Aug 6th, 2005, 06:55 PM
allez, mary :hearts:
i'm so excited