rsunderji
Aug 5th, 2005, 08:23 PM
go mary you are something else!

Mary's 1st Fan
Aug 5th, 2005, 08:24 PM
what a beautiful victory Mary!!!!! congratulations

rsunderji
Aug 5th, 2005, 08:24 PM
I think Pierce has a good chance against clijsters if kim wins. It will be a good match to watch anyway

Wizzy Maryfan
Aug 5th, 2005, 08:27 PM
I'm delighted !

NOW EUROSPORT FRANCE WILL SHOW THE MATCH !!!

What a great feeling :bounce:

Thanks Mary, i'm really happy and wish u to enjoy your victory, to win your double match, and to be ok and determined against Kim !
It will be a really good test and Mary will LOVE to play such a match because she ADORES playing against the best !

And Kim is really the best on hard court since the beginning of the year !
Hope Mary will be able to challenge Kim !
I believe in her and i'm sure mary is able to win, even if evrybody (except us) will be sure Kim will baggel Mary :tape:

Frenchragazzo
Aug 5th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Bravo Mary, great result !! :worship: :wavey:

Above all, I'm happy about Mary's regular results... It's really something new for her...
It will be difficult against Kim, but it's also that kind of matches that Mary needs now: fight against the REAL best players (Henin, Williams sisters, Mauresmo, Clijsters.) The last march is always the most difficult one and Mary has shown at RG (Davenport can't be seen as a extremly good player on clay) and Wimbledon that she has to work on her attitude for the "big big matches". But I'm sure she can make it :)

Come on Mary, we are all with you :) :)

sebbe
Aug 5th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Congratulations Mary!!

Today I was able to watch the match and I'm very happy about that. Mary is so good when she faces breakpoints. She play some increadible shots when Patty had breakpoints. Mary also came up alot to net and wow, she is the queen of drivevolleys.
She moved good and played very smart today.

First serve percent 62%
Doublefaults 1
Aces 1
Winners 24
Unforced errors 17
Netpoints 20/24

So I mean, nice stats by Mary!

I hope you can challenge Kim but it will be hard, Mary need to have a high percent of first serves.

Good Luck in next round Mary.

Oermi
Aug 5th, 2005, 08:41 PM
yes, i saw the match, too and there were really some incredible shots!
our german moderator (don't know his name) said really nice things about her..

SEBBE, did you see the butterfly, or what was it?? patty was getting crazy :)
but i'm a bit sad for patty...
whatever!
MARY, you're in the semi final! good luck against kim ;) :hearts:

saby
Aug 5th, 2005, 09:02 PM
I think Pierce has a good chance against clijsters if kim wins. It will be a good match to watch anyway

Guys I have the feeling that we should not think Kim will win easely, this chinese player is very good, she plays great since the begining of the year, even Mary had difficulty to beat her... I don't say Kim will lose but I wouldn't be surprise if Peng win.

Anyway I'm so happy about Mary's victory !!! :bounce:
:angel: :angel: :angel:

sebbe
Aug 5th, 2005, 09:15 PM
yes, i saw the match, too and there were really some incredible shots!
our german moderator (don't know his name) said really nice things about her..

SEBBE, did you see the butterfly, or what was it?? patty was getting crazy :)
but i'm a bit sad for patty...
whatever!
MARY, you're in the semi final! good luck against kim ;) :hearts:

I thought it was birds hehe...

Oermi
Aug 5th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Guys I have the feeling that we should not think Kim will win easely, this chinese player is very good, she plays great since the begining of the year, even Mary had difficulty to beat her... I don't say Kim will lose but I wouldn't be surprise if Peng win.

Anyway I'm so happy about Mary's victory !!! :bounce:
:angel: :angel: :angel:

yeah, that's true ..
okay, good luck against Kim or Shuai .. Mary! :hearts:
you have nothing to lose ;)

Declan
Aug 5th, 2005, 09:35 PM
I will be truly amazed if Peng could beat Clijsters, to be honest....

Renek
Aug 5th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Great WIN Mary!!!!........Good luck in the semis!!!

yOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

aimee20
Aug 5th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Mary is surely have trouble playing big match, if she can get her head togeather, stay calm her performance in big match would be a lot more impressive

Andy.
Aug 5th, 2005, 11:53 PM
Looks like Mary played awesome im so proud of her she keeps on proving to everyone that she is back as a top player. She will have a channce against Kim thats for sure she just has to take charge and really muscle Kim off the court. Good luck Mary

ashwu
Aug 6th, 2005, 01:40 AM
hope peng could give kim some trouble tonight :P
mary will have a really tough match tomorrow~ good luck mary!!!

Guedero
Aug 6th, 2005, 03:03 AM
dunno if any of you is following the game but it seems like Clijsters is getting beaten by Peng. I don't really know if that is good or bad news though. What do you think, this japanese player is absolutely on fire this week???

Guedero
Aug 6th, 2005, 03:14 AM
apologies to miss Peng she is actually from China. That'd have been amazing if there'd been mary and 3 japanese in the semis!!!

mamno_MARYFAN
Aug 6th, 2005, 03:25 AM
Well done Mary...great score against Patty...!!:worship:

Now's the major test...Kim if she wins...I just feel if Mary stays true to her gameplan...and play well and consistent...she has a great chance...especially since the other 2 semifinalists are Morigami and Sugiyama...those 2 players are so beatable for Mary...!!:angel:

Anyway...don't want to think to far ahead...so match by match...GO MARY!!!!!!!!:bounce:

ashwu
Aug 6th, 2005, 03:30 AM
wow~ peng!

Guedero
Aug 6th, 2005, 03:34 AM
That's it peng won over kim 4 and 4!!! Mary can be reasonably confident as far as winning the tournament is concerned, as she rarely loses in this kind of situation. If we want to be peeky, we can say it's a shame she doesn't get a tough test before the US Open...

mamno_MARYFAN
Aug 6th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Wow...this is amazing...Kim losing will open the draw wonderfully for Mary...it'll be very interesting to see how Mary deal with this situation...;)

Ok...having said that...all the best Mary against Peng...!!!:worship:

ashwu
Aug 6th, 2005, 04:42 AM
i like peng, back when she's only 13. but i love mary :hearts:

go mary!!!

hope someone here in china could share this match on bt since a chinese girl will be in it.:angel:

Declan
Aug 6th, 2005, 05:24 AM
Well, I said I'd be truly amazed if Peng beat Kim, and I've just woken up to see that she has done just that! Not sure how I feel about that yet - I'd have liked to see Mary play Kim at the top of her game, I suppose...

Maryamator
Aug 6th, 2005, 12:28 PM
congratulationd mary!!