PDA

View Full Version : Does everybody love Mary?

dania
Aug 4th, 2005, 08:37 PM
All the players seam to have their fans and their haters here(even nice players like Kim),but nobody has anything bad to say about Mary.Has anybody seen Mary haters around here?

vanillalatte
Aug 4th, 2005, 08:49 PM
yeah, i think i've seen one or two.. but i can't rember where and when!
there is one forum that is called tennis talk or something like this..
i visited it last week for a short time, just to look and there where pretty much mary-haters.
hmm, i have to say that i don't hate any tennis player because i think it's not right to say you hate somebody who you don't know in real..
okay, then it might also be silly to say that you love somebody, you do not really know.. but LOVE is IMO a great word compared with hate :)
well, back to the main point: i do also think that most of the people like/love mary.. i think they just respect her as a player and a great person :)
her shining eyes make the people love her :hearts: :lol:
enough said

Mark Spruce
Aug 4th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Love and respect Mary so much.

I think that for sure Mary is one of the most respected players on tour and around these parts as well.

mark

Andy.
Aug 5th, 2005, 12:56 AM
I love Mary even though im a huge Masha fan Mary will go down as my favourite player ever.

sebbe
Aug 5th, 2005, 01:17 AM
I guess so, Mary is just such a classy girl and she has alot of respect from other players. What can I say, people can't do anything else then love Mary...she is so great and sweep as a person. Go Mary!!

cakiteror
Aug 5th, 2005, 04:43 AM
yesterday,i was surfing,and i foun i forum where people said nasty things about MARY!!!
dont know the address,but they said she has a nasty body and she is lazy on court!!!!
and it is a 2005 forum!!!!!!!
they were not nice,not realistic!i mean i dislike many players but you dont hear me say they are stupid and ugly!!!
for example i dont like williams sisters but i dont call them bad at sports,cause they are great in sport and i am realistic!
i believe that many players have their fans,but MARY has the nicest!

saby
Aug 5th, 2005, 10:03 AM
We do and I don't care about others :devil:

vanillalatte
Aug 5th, 2005, 10:17 AM
We do and I don't care about others :devil:

:) :D :p

dania
Aug 5th, 2005, 05:06 PM
hmm, i have to say that i don't hate any tennis player because i think it's not right to say you hate somebody who you don't know in real..
Totally agree with you on that.
And people who say Mary`s body looks bad have obviously not seen her lately.

Renek
Aug 5th, 2005, 05:58 PM
We should take those guys to the Doctor!!! so he can review their eyes.....:devil: :devil:

Vamos Mary!!!!!:worship: :worship: :hatoff: :hatoff:

mamno_MARYFAN
Aug 5th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Mary haters???...Well I'm sorry to say this but I think occasionally there are some in wtaworld's very own GM thread...but to hell with them...like u guys said...who cares...???:rolleyes:

I personally think that its much better to support players that you really love...rather than wasting time bashing players you don;t really like...

As for the Mary haters...I think its best just to ignore them...:rolleyes:

But I do think Mary is one of the most respected players on the tour around...even the Williams sisters acknowledged Mary even when Mary lost to them..so that's good isn't it...:worship:

Wizzy Maryfan
Aug 5th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Yes a lot of persons dilike Mary because they don't understand her and they don't recognize her classy style !

I remember a stupid Englishman who said bad things against Mary before Wimbledon ... and i'm sure everyone here remember her (the stupid Engliswoman who was a bad player and who is probably jalous ! Remeber she said that the crowd dislikes her ... Oh gosh, not realistic at all, only stupid for sure :mad: )

Well, moreover, I agree we are her best fans ! We had always been here, when she was down ... we never gave her up :angel:

And i don't know a lot of players who thanks their fans after a victory ! :d

"Je remercie mes fans" ca c que du Mary ! Et c'est dit tout simplement, sans prétention ... She's unbelievable !

mamno_MARYFAN
Aug 6th, 2005, 04:42 AM
and i'm sure everyone here remember her (the stupid Engliswoman who was a bad player and who is probably jalous ! Remeber she said that the crowd dislikes her ... Oh gosh, not realistic at all, only stupid for sure :mad: )

I think the player was Claire something rite???...back in 1996 at Wimbledon...pity she lost to Date that time...

Anyway...well said!!:worship:

ashwu
Aug 6th, 2005, 05:36 AM
i don't think "everybody", but there's no way one person could please everybody. so it doesn't matter~ we know we love her :)

cakiteror
Aug 6th, 2005, 05:49 AM
people are so blind,and that is what is annoying!
look how fit she is,and yesterday against patty we saw how much the crowd "dislikes" mary!
i dont care what other people say,but the thing what bugs me,is their subjectivity!
p.s.i wish more players had a group like OURS to cheer for them,lol

dania
Aug 6th, 2005, 06:11 AM
From what I`ve seen the public aways loves Mary.

Wizzy Maryfan
Aug 6th, 2005, 02:42 PM
I know a new person who dislikes Mary ...

NATHALIE DECHY OF FRANCE :fiery:

She was really nasty with Mary the other day ! She said to Maam that she was considered Mary as a friend, but it's no longer the case !

Why ?!

Because Nath said that Mary put the pressure on the decisions ... Mary had several words with the umpire chair about balls ...

Mary said she was surprised and hurt by these words !

What a bad attitude Nath, arrête d'avoir la grosse tete, si tu crois que t'as le niveau de Mary ... Bienvenue sur terre :tape:

cakiteror
Aug 6th, 2005, 02:53 PM
oh,my good!
what a pitty!
i didnt watch the match,but against patty mary only reacted once,and the ball was out!
i hope dechy comes to her sences,she shouldnt have reacted like that!!!
where did you read that wizzy?
if it is in franch,would you translate it in english,please?

MissTennisFan
Aug 6th, 2005, 02:54 PM
I know a new person who dislikes Mary ...

NATHALIE DECHY OF FRANCE :fiery:

She was really nasty with Mary the other day ! She said to Maam that she was considered Mary as a friend, but it's no longer the case !

Why ?!

Because Nath said that Mary put the pressure on the decisions ... Mary had several words with the umpire chair about balls ...

Mary said she was surprised and hurt by these words !

What a bad attitude Nath, arrête d'avoir la grosse tete, si tu crois que t'as le niveau de Mary ... Bienvenue sur terre :tape:

Mais non?! C'est sérieux cette histoire?! J'hallucine! :confused:

C'est ça ce qu'elle lui a dit à la fin du match?

MissTennisFan
Aug 6th, 2005, 03:09 PM
De toute manière Nathalie n'en est pas à son premier commentaire de ce genre vis-à-vis de Mary.. à l'époque du retour de Mary en Fed Cup Nathalie m'avait, semble-t-il, tenu des propos pas très accueillants. Du coup j'étais même étonnée que Mary soit invitée à son mariage mais enfin bon...

flea
Aug 6th, 2005, 04:16 PM
arrête d'avoir la grosse tete, si tu crois que t'as le niveau de Mary ... Bienvenue sur terre :tape:
Tout le monde sait très bien que sans sa quantité de tournois joués dans l'année, Dechy ne serait pas si bien placée aux classement WTA et Race..
Je pense qu'elle a tenu ce genre de propos sous le coup de la déception...et certainement un peu par jalousie...

Wizzy Maryfan
Aug 6th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Tout le monde sait très bien que sans sa quantité de tournois joués dans l'année, Dechy ne serait pas si bien placée aux classement WTA et Race..
Je pense qu'elle a tenu ce genre de propos sous le coup de la déception...et certainement un peu par jalousie...

Oui, mais ce sont des mots très durs, et elle a ouvertement refusé la bise à Mary, qui était complètement prise au dépourvu.

So pathetic :tape:

MissTennisFan
Aug 6th, 2005, 05:49 PM
C'est bien malheureux, mais tout le monde n'a pas la classe de Mary...

Pauvre Mary, elle méritait quand même pas cette réaction! :(

flea
Aug 7th, 2005, 12:33 AM
Oui, mais ce sont des mots très durs, et elle a ouvertement refusé la bise à Mary, qui était complètement prise au dépourvu.
Oui, vraiment Dechy me déçoit... Aurait-elle chopé le melon depuis sa 1/2 à l'Open d'Australie..??? :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: