PDA

View Full Version : PIERCE vs DECHY ---- Mary 7-5 6-3 !!!!

Mark Spruce
Aug 4th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Stadium Court - 7:00 p.m.

Best of Luck Mary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mark

atoutix
Aug 4th, 2005, 02:17 PM
yes, Good LUCK and Come on Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :bounce:

stenen
Aug 4th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Allez Mary!! :bounce:

sebbe
Aug 4th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Good Luck Mary!!... You can do it!

vanillalatte
Aug 4th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Bonne Chance, Mahree!
you do not only make yourself happy, if you win!
you'd make so many persons happy..
especially the mary fans at this forum :lol:

pierce_fanatic
Aug 4th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Good Luck Mary ! I know you can do it ! :worship:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

rsunderji
Aug 4th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Go Mary! Let's go show her whose boss and you're going to look so good doing it.

Andy.
Aug 5th, 2005, 12:57 AM
Good luck Mary .

JMC
Aug 5th, 2005, 01:20 AM
:worship: :worship: :worship: For the real N°1 french tennis player of the open era it won't be a problem :p !
Come on Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

cakiteror
Aug 5th, 2005, 05:00 AM
How Come I Cant Find Statistics On Any Of The Matches?

vanillalatte
Aug 5th, 2005, 05:06 AM
7:5 5:2 for Mary and dechy's serving
go mary, break her again!!

Andy.
Aug 5th, 2005, 05:08 AM
1 more Game Mary and your into the quarters

Mark Spruce
Aug 5th, 2005, 05:11 AM
Greeat win Mary

vanillalatte
Aug 5th, 2005, 05:12 AM
you are the best mary :kiss:
congrats :)

Andy.
Aug 5th, 2005, 05:14 AM
Well done Mary

pierce_fanatic
Aug 5th, 2005, 05:16 AM
Well Done Mary ! :worship:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Wizzy Maryfan
Aug 5th, 2005, 05:34 AM
Proud of u Mary :hearts:

cakiteror
Aug 5th, 2005, 06:00 AM
great job!

JMC
Aug 5th, 2005, 06:40 AM
:worship: :worship: :worship: Congratulations now u can confirm like u did at french open over Patty :eek: Personaly i didn't appreciate the way she spoke just after the match about Mary :fiery:

Go GO GOOOOOOO Divina Diva Mary !!!!!!!!! :hearts: :hearts:

JMC
Aug 5th, 2005, 06:47 AM
And this time for sure the match will be showed on Eurosport France because the time they begin to play this tournament is exactly the session Mary vs Patty.

Here in my country it will be 4 am but as i have these channel on Satellite...... :p I am so happy to see my Diva :worship: lol

Go Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :fiery: :bounce: :hearts:

Wizzy Maryfan
Aug 5th, 2005, 07:10 AM
And this time for sure the match will be showed on Eurosport France because the time they begin to play this tournament is exactly the session Mary vs Patty.

Here in my country it will be 4 am but as i have these channel on Satellite...... :p I am so happy to see my Diva :worship: lol

unfortunately the match Mary vs Patty is NB 12:00 ! It will be 21 pm in France, and Eurosport will show the first match (which begins at 10:00 am in San Diego, 19:00 in France) !

A non-interesting at all match it means :rolleyes:

I hate Eurosport sometimes :tape: :fiery: :fiery:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

atoutix
Aug 5th, 2005, 07:12 AM
BRAVOOOOOOOOO mARYYYYYYYYYY ,you are the best !!! :hearts:

I hope so , i want to see this match and see Mary win off course !!! :bounce:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N MARYYYY she shows everybody that she is strong and the others players have to be affraid to play against her :fiery: :worship:

atoutix
Aug 5th, 2005, 07:14 AM
unfortunately the match Mary vs Patty is NB 12:00 ! It will be 21 pm in France, and Eurosport will show the first match (which begins at 10:00 am in San Diego, 19:00 in France) !

oh No :sad:

MaryPierceFan
Aug 5th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Great match! I'm very happy! Mary is wonderful!
Our Eurosport is going to show 2 matches. I guess in other countries too. So I'll see Mary!
Go girl! You can do it!

vanillalatte
Aug 5th, 2005, 07:26 AM
i think mary's match is shown on germany's eurosport but i'm not sure..
hopefully...
mark, will you again post photos of mary? from the match against dechy??
or have you already done this?

Renek
Aug 5th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Great win Mary!!!!

Vamos Mary!!!!! against patty:bounce: :lol: :confused: :cool: :o ;) :) :worship: :devil: :kiss: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

JMC
Aug 5th, 2005, 08:55 AM
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I am so angry :fiery:

You are right i made a mistake and now i am so sad :sad:

But normaly i saw on their program that (not in Live conditions) France local time 3.45 PM they show again on Eurosport something about this tournament so for sure it will be the match of our Mary :drool: (for me around 1 AM sunday....)

Better than nothing you Know......Can't wait ! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

stenen
Aug 5th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Mary! :worship:

saby
Aug 5th, 2005, 10:00 AM
GREAT JOB MARY !!!

i will check on europeen channels....who knows maybe one of them will show Mary

cakiteror
Aug 5th, 2005, 11:25 AM
they say that eurosport int.will show a match at 20:30,is that marys?

vanillalatte
Aug 5th, 2005, 11:41 AM
i think so.. but i'm not quite sure..
the match in san diego starts at about 12:00 noon..
in germany, that's 8:00 pm
that MAY be mary's match .. HOPEFULLY :D

sebbe
Aug 5th, 2005, 11:49 AM

It say in the swedish eurosport that they will show the two first matches here so I will see Mary :lol: , I haven't understood that yet. I'm soo happy.

sebbe
Aug 5th, 2005, 11:49 AM
they say that eurosport int.will show a match at 20:30,is that marys?

Yeah that is Mary's match.

rsunderji
Aug 5th, 2005, 12:59 PM
yes mary congrats! I wonder if ESPN will be showing this match

saby
Aug 5th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Mary won 7/5 6/3 why the Acurra write 6/2 6/3 :confused:

http://www.acuraclassic.com/sched-results/results/080405_results.html

I think site it's one of the worst ever :timebomb:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Mark Spruce
Aug 5th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Hi Saby,

I am not impressed at all with this site.

Mark

NicoMary
Aug 5th, 2005, 03:34 PM
HOHO it's seems that Nathalie was very upset at the end of the match.:eek:

...she seems to talk to mary in a very angry way......Mary's attitude may have been disturbing.....can anyone explain to me what exactly happened???

I never had problems with mary attitude even when she is doing her Queeny thing.....but....
I've heard about lot of line calls from Mary..... I think it's a bit sad to see that Mary's attitude may have heart Nathalie :sad:

What do you think about that??

Anyway congratulations Mary..i saw some part of the match and it was pretty cool....nO win the whole thinggggggggg:hearts: :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Aug 5th, 2005, 03:54 PM
oh one thing is when Mary was just about to serve and Dechy then asked for the towl and Mary complained about it.

I found this in the General Tennis section.

Any way lets forget what happened and concentrate on Marys match today

Mark

saby
Aug 5th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Mary leads 4/0 or 4/1 against Nat

At the begining I thought Nat won one time somewhere in australia and it was not her but Testud so 4/0, I searched a little bit and evererywhere it's 4/0 Mary, but, I just read an article and it said Mary lost one time to Nat...somebody knows when, where....

http://www.lequipetv.fr/Tennis/20050805_075910Dev.html

:angel: :angel: :angel:

mamno_MARYFAN
Aug 5th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Well done Mary...!!!:worship:

Dechy was upset???...that's interesting...I hope that they won't be on bad terms after this...

Oh well...good luck Mary against Patty!!!:bounce:

cakiteror
Aug 6th, 2005, 09:21 AM
no,i also remember that dechy has beaten mary once!
but i cant recall when!

NicoMary
Aug 6th, 2005, 04:09 PM
DECHY:" I tough that she was my friend, I was wrong...":sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

thas what Nathalie said after the match...mary said that she was really surprised by Dechy's reaction...and that NAthalie said something really rude to her...

saby
Aug 6th, 2005, 05:11 PM
what the hell is going on, is that what she really said??
WHAT DID MARY DO ??

Wizzy Maryfan
Aug 6th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Poor Dechy, she stole Mary's coach, but not her game or her level :rolleyes:

:drool:

No matter, the most important is that Mary showed against Patty that Dechy was not her preoccupation ! Mary has to focus on the tournament, and she hasn't got the right to let Dechy disturb her ! :o

I'm a little sad for Mary, because she said Nathalie's attitude and speech have hurt her ... :sad:
And I dislike those who hurts Mary :tape:

Dechy :mad:

cakiteror
Aug 6th, 2005, 07:15 PM
in her diary on wtatour.com dechy doesnt say anything bad about mary!

MissTennisFan
Aug 6th, 2005, 07:25 PM
what the hell is going on, is that what she really said??
WHAT DID MARY DO ??

http://sports.fr/fr/cmc/scanner/tennis/200531/news_72218.html

Pierce et Dechy ne sont plus copines...
Opposées jeudi à San Diego, Mary Pierce et Nathalie Dechy ont quitté le court bien remontée l'une envers l'autre. Sans doute véxée par sa défaite, Dechy a refusé de faire la bise à son aînée, ce qui n'a pas manqué de surprendre Pierce: "Je n'ai pas compris pourquoi. En tout cas, elle m'a dit quelque chose de vraiment méchant !", déclare-t-elle dans les colonnes de L'Equipe. Dechy avouant pour sa part être "un peu déçue de son attitude. Dès le premier point, elle a essayé d'intimider les juges de ligne (...) Je pensais que c'était une amie, je me trompais". Le prochain rassemblement de l'équipe de France de Fed Cup promet...

motta
Aug 6th, 2005, 10:21 PM
can someone please translate that to english?

MissTennisFan
Aug 6th, 2005, 10:28 PM
can someone please translate that to english?

It basically says that Mary and Nathalie were a little annoyed with each other after their match; during the press conference Nathalie said she didn't like Mary's attitude during the match and that she no longer considers her a friend... whatever! :rolleyes:

Mary said she didn't understand why Nathalie reacted the way she did and she added that Nathalie said something rather nasty to her... she didn't specify what it was though.

Declan
Aug 6th, 2005, 11:05 PM
That's horrible. At Eastbourne in 2002 Mary and Nathalie played doubles together and practised together all week, and seemed really good friends. Is Dechy being a little over-sensitive and a tad over-dramatic here as well? I think someone said elsewhere that they should be able to put aside friendships on court and play as healthy rivals...Obviously I'll take Mary's side, but truly, I've never heard of her upsetting another player on court intentionally, and she's ALWAYS a good sport, so I'm bemused.

MissTennisFan
Aug 6th, 2005, 11:13 PM
That's horrible. At Eastbourne in 2002 Mary and Nathalie played doubles together and practised together all week, and seemed really good friends. Is Dechy being a little over-sensitive and a tad over-dramatic here as well? I think someone said elsewhere that they should be able to put aside friendships on court and play as healthy rivals...Obviously I'll take Mary's side, but truly, I've never heard of her upsetting another player on court intentionally, and she's ALWAYS a good sport, so I'm bemused.

Yeah I agree with you. I am confident that Mary didn't mean to offend Nathalie in any way, and that she thinks of her as a friend. I think that when Nathalie comes to her senses she will realize just how much she overreacted to the whole thing and it will eventually blow over.

Declan
Aug 6th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Yeah I agree with you. I am confident that Mary didn't mean to offend Nathalie in any way, and that she thinks of her as a friend. I think that when Nathalie comes to her senses she will realize just how much she overreacted to the whole thing and it will eventually blow over.

I've just read a longer post on this incident in the General Forum, and I think you're completely right.