PDA

View Full Version : Who else is going?

Jeff
Aug 2nd, 2005, 07:13 AM
I plan to go this year, like Tuesday/Wednesday, so just curious who else is going :D

nizelegz
Aug 2nd, 2005, 05:39 PM
I plan to go this year, like Tuesday/Wednesday, so just curious who else is going :D
I was picked to volunteer :) I go to orientation today. I volunteered to drive the players around, let's see if I get to.

Jeff
Aug 3rd, 2005, 03:40 AM
I was picked to volunteer :) I go to orientation today. I volunteered to drive the players around, let's see if I get to.

Hey! Very cool. That sounds like it would be fun. Good luck :D Maybe you could give me a ride, too :lol:

nizelegz
Aug 3rd, 2005, 05:31 AM
Hey! Very cool. That sounds like it would be fun. Good luck :D Maybe you could give me a ride, too :lol:
It sounds like fun. I met other drivers tonight, they have been doing it for years. I like the SUV we get to drive.

Jeff
Aug 3rd, 2005, 08:05 AM
It sounds like fun. I met other drivers tonight, they have been doing it for years. I like the SUV we get to drive.

Nice :cool:

Actually, I thought you meant drive the players around the stadium (like in those golf carts). So are you driving them back and forth to the hotels and stuff?

jojoseph
Aug 3rd, 2005, 09:14 AM
I'll be there from friday night on same as the Acura Classic this week.

nizelegz
Aug 4th, 2005, 04:56 AM
Nice :cool:

Actually, I thought you meant drive the players around the stadium (like in those golf carts). So are you driving them back and forth to the hotels and stuff?
Yes, I will be driving them to/from the hotel, airport, tournament, etc.

alwayshingis
Aug 4th, 2005, 05:38 AM
I'll be there! :bounce:

rseto
Aug 4th, 2005, 05:55 PM
i'm looking at tickets through ticketmaster for this tournament and i see that there are $5.50 tickets (around $8 incl. service charge). is that for real? were prices that low in the past?

if this tournament is so cheap to attend, i might have to make a trip from norcal.

nizelegz
Aug 4th, 2005, 06:43 PM
i'm looking at tickets through ticketmaster for this tournament and i see that there are $5.50 tickets (around $8 incl. service charge). is that for real? were prices that low in the past?

if this tournament is so cheap to attend, i might have to make a trip from norcal.
Yes the first few days I went for $5 and it was empty so I go to sit where I wanted to.

Jeff
Aug 4th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Can you purchase tickets at the tournament or do you have to order them through ticketmaster?

nizelegz
Aug 4th, 2005, 10:26 PM
Can you purchase tickets at the tournament or do you have to order them through ticketmaster?
You can get them at the tournament. Friday and Saturday nights cost $10.50 right now, as long as they have available seats.

Jeff, if you want free tickets email me and I will get you tickets.

rseto
Aug 5th, 2005, 01:15 AM
Yes the first few days I went for $5 and it was empty so I go to sit where I wanted to.

thanks for the info. i guess they make enough money on the expensive seats. :p

Jeff
Aug 5th, 2005, 03:55 AM
You can get them at the tournament. Friday and Saturday nights cost $10.50 right now, as long as they have available seats.

Jeff, if you want free tickets email me and I will get you tickets.

Kewl deal :cool: I sent u a PM.

bis2806
Aug 8th, 2005, 06:25 AM
Do any of you live in the Northridge/Winnetka area? I need a ride....

bis2806
Aug 9th, 2005, 05:46 PM
i'm going all week =) anyone wants to meet up? pm me!

samp20
Aug 9th, 2005, 06:32 PM

yeah i didn't know tixs were that cheap. i'm definitely going for sure now! i'm so close, it's almost silly not to. i am bummed about the recent w/d's though