PDA

View Full Version : Elena Dementieva champion!!

kammgretel
Jul 27th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Our GDG (Golden Divine Goddess) will play in her next tournament Acura Classic, she goes away to conquer other players of tennis, only if we the fans of Elena Dementieva encourage her in this key point moment.
ComeOn Lena! To taking another Cup! Come on!!! :bounce:

Nuestra DDD (diosa dorada divina) jugará en su próximo torneo Acura Classic, se va a vencer a las otras jugadoras de tenis, sólo si nosotros los fans de Elena Dementieva le alentamos en este momento clave. Vamos Lena! A tomar otra Copa! Vamossss!!!

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jul 27th, 2005, 10:39 PM
Go Lena !!!

The third seeded in a TIER I , not so bad for begin

Show me you powerfull forehand and two handed backhand

Lennval
Jul 28th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Go Elena!!!!!!

kammgretel
Jul 30th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Acura gets some good news

July 30, 2005

No. 3 seed Elena Dementieva would seem comfortably placed until a possible quarterfinals challenge from veteran Mary Pierce. Nadia Petrova, the No. 4 seed, also is favorably positioned through the quarterfinals, when she could be challenged by No. 5 seed Patty Schnyder, who is having a rewarding season.

from : http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/20050730-9999-1s30acura.html

lovlenad
Jul 30th, 2005, 01:26 PM
semi final will be OK. :D
final is nice. :angel:
champion is :eek: :worship: :devil: :cool: :hearts: :lol: :kiss: :p

Udachi Lena!find your rythnm and play your real amazing game!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

TiK-Tee
Jul 30th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Go Elena

RenaSlam.
Jul 30th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Good luck Lena D...one of my faves Russians :)

kammgretel
Jul 31st, 2005, 02:05 AM
Women's Look Forward: San Diego
http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=5867921&postcount=1

Chunchun
Jul 31st, 2005, 02:12 AM
champion is :eek: :worship: :devil: :cool: :hearts: :lol: :kiss: :p

champion is :tape:

Vamos Feńa
Jul 31st, 2005, 09:57 AM
Well I just want Elena to achieve a big result here, cuz after Charleston she's not as good...
Wpieriod Elena!!!

Mathijs
Jul 31st, 2005, 06:46 PM
Good Luck Lena :) You'll have all my support and i am thinking bout you this two weeks when i am off WTAworld ;)

GO Lena!!! :bounce:

Chunchun
Aug 1st, 2005, 01:16 AM
Good Luck Lena :) You'll have all my support and i am thinking bout you this two weeks when i am off WTAworld ;)

GO Lena!!! :bounce:

Where are you going darling? :kiss: :shrug:

Daniel
Aug 1st, 2005, 03:06 AM
Good luck Elena :worship: :D

kammgretel
Aug 1st, 2005, 03:35 AM
Where are you going darling? :kiss: :shrug:

Well, EDementieva, I think Northa goes to doing his tour in Europe :lol:
Italia, Switzerland....

Good trip Northa & hope the victory of ElenaD. :bounce:

kammgretel
Aug 2nd, 2005, 02:20 AM
Russian Revolution This Week at WTA San Diego

Posted on August 01, 2005

Injury withdrawals of world No. 1 Lindsay Davenport, Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova have left the Acura Classic in San Diego resembling the Moscow Open with seeds Svetlana Kuznetsova, Elena Dementieva, Nadia Petrova and Vera Zvonareva leading the field, joined by fellow seeds Patty Schnyder, Mary Pierce and Stanford champion Kim Clijsters among the Top 8.

The Top 8 of the 16 seeds at San Diego receive opening-round byes, with early-round matches of interest including (16) Dinara Safina vs. former Wimbledon champ Conchita Martinez, (11) Jelena Jankovic vs. Amy "Joltin' Joe" Frazier, (Q) Tathiana Garbin vs. (Q) Sania Mirza, Mashona Washington vs. Karolina "The Spreminator" Sprem, and (13) Shinobu Asagoe vs. Sesil "The Mouth" Karatantcheva.

In last year's final, No. 4 seed Lindsay Davenport bludgeoned No. 4 seed Anastasia Myskina 6-1, 6-1.

Martinez (1995) is the only returning champ in the field.

kammgretel
Aug 2nd, 2005, 02:25 AM
Russians look to turn around year in San Diego
Tuesday August 2, 11:55 AM

CARSLBAD, California, Aug 1 (Reuters)

- After a dominant 2004 when they captured three grand slam titles, Russia's women tennis players are looking to turn their country's fortunes around at the Acura Classic in San Diego this week.
In 2004 Anastasia Myskina beat Elena Dementieva to win the French Open, Maria Sharapova won at Wimbledon while Svetlana Kuznetsova beat Dementieva to grab the U.S. Open title.

Nadia Petrova also made the semi-finals at Roland Garros.

So far none have recaptured that form with no Russian woman reaching any of the three grand slam finals this year.

"This year, there are other players coming back like Venus, Serena (Williams), Justine (Henin-Hardenne) and Kim Clijsters," said Petrova on Monday. "It's not that wide open for us anymore, but it's still going well.

"There are still four of us ranked in the top 10."

With the withdrawal of world number one Lindsay Davenport through injury, Dementieva, Kuznetsova and Petrova are the top-ranked players in San Diego. None have won a singles title this year, something they are all seeking to rectify.

"This year, I've wanted to go out and play like U.S. Open champion," said fourth-ranked Kuznetsova. "I put too much pressure on myself and tried to be too good. I need to play the same every match."

Dementieva said she had found it difficult to match last year's heights.

"My year could be better, but I still had a great season last year," the 23-year-old said.

"I don't feel pressure defending the finals, but I'm trying to do something better than last year and that's hard.

"That comes with being a top-10 player.

"But that what makes women's tennis so interesting."

kammgretel
Aug 2nd, 2005, 02:29 AM
1 hour, 17 minutes ago (01:22 Agu.02.2005)

SAN DIEGO, United States (AFP) -

...Defending US Open champion Svetlana Kuznetsova, along with Elena Dementieva, Nadia Petrova and last week's Stanford tournament winner Kim Clijsters of Belgium are among the players taking part in this week's event at San Diego.

kammgretel
Aug 2nd, 2005, 11:40 PM
Bye, San Diego.

Inspite of Shuai Peng is only 46 in the WTA ranking Elena was defeated in 2 sets by this young chinese player.

For many people this defeat is unexpected, everybody forecasted the winning to Elena. But the fortune made its own decision. Lena was defeated in 2 sets 5-7;4-6 and finished her participation in San Diego. The next stop is in LA on JP Morgan tournament.

THIS ISN'T THE END, SHE STILL CAN WIN!!

jack daniels
Aug 3rd, 2005, 02:56 AM
she needs to improve her serve to compete on this tour

Pszczelny
Aug 3rd, 2005, 05:36 AM
Jelena Dementiewa champion

CooCooCachoo
Aug 3rd, 2005, 07:01 AM
:crying2: Bye Elena :(