PDA

View Full Version : Diana Srebrovic

bovina_forever
Jul 25th, 2005, 04:37 AM
This could be me just being out of the loop but what happened to Diana Srebrovic :confused:

ezekiel
Jul 27th, 2005, 12:15 AM
simple google search tells me that she is in college at Virginia
http://virginiasports.collegesports.com/sports/w-tennis/mtt/srebrovic_diana00.html

Randy H
Nov 12th, 2005, 03:31 PM
a nice *bump* for Diana :)

This season, she transferred to Gainesville, Florida to play for the University of Florida Gators, a team with a history of strong players including Lisa Raymond, Jill Craybas, and Nicole Arendt.

And it looks like it's a good start, because she is 17-2 thus far, and won a very big title recently, the ITA Intercollegiate National Indoor Championships...Last Gator to win this title...Lisa Raymond :)

Diana is currently ranked #34 in the fall pre-season rankings, but I expect she will make a big jump when the next rankings come out in January. She was also expected to play #2 singles on the team behind Jennifer Magley, but Magley decided to end her college career early by graduating in January and try out the pro circuit. This should put Diana at the #1 spot on the team now, which will be a great opportunity to play against the best players on other teams and get top NCAA match play experience :worship:

Keep up the great work Diana! You've got the game and talent to continue with these results :)

¤CharlDa¤
Nov 12th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Good for her! Diana had so much talent, at least now she can combine studies and tennis!

Marty_mtl
Feb 7th, 2006, 02:55 AM
Diana is currently #1 on the american university circuit!
She is practically winning every match she is playing.

I am really glad for her, she is such a nice girl :)

canuckfan
Feb 7th, 2006, 03:11 AM
Diana is currently #1 on the american university circuit!
She is practically winning every match she is playing.

I am really glad for her, she is such a nice girl :)

That's cool! So if she wins the NCAA Championship, she'll get a US Open Wild Card, like Vanessa Webb got a few years ago.

Other canadians doing well in the NCAA: Diana Srebovic (1st), Robin Stephenson (13th), Katarina Zoricic (50th), Anna Blagodareva (51st)

¤CharlDa¤
Feb 7th, 2006, 03:18 AM
Congrats Diana, really deserved! Such a talented and nice girl!

patricktav2003
Feb 7th, 2006, 06:00 PM
such a talented player!! she should give her a other chance for the wta circuit

~CANUCK~
Feb 7th, 2006, 09:46 PM
wow diana #1 way to go :D