PDA

View Full Version : Delete account request

switz
Jul 24th, 2005, 05:18 PM
a slightly dramatic request for my account to be deleted. i realise i could just not come here but i know myself and if the account is still there i'll wind up coming back when something interests me and getting in the same arguments whereas if i had to go through the process of setting up a new account i'll either remember why i left in time to stay away or at least be able to start fresh without all the petty arguments etc.

cheers and thanks for some good times

switz

DevilishAttitude
Jul 24th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Admins don't delete accounts :)

But if you can admins could you please ban this account and let me have a new one since this one doesn't work properly :D

Greenout
Aug 2nd, 2005, 03:24 AM
a slightly dramatic request for my account to be deleted. i realise i could just not come here but i know myself and if the account is still there i'll wind up coming back when something interests me and getting in the same arguments whereas if i had to go through the process of setting up a new account i'll either remember why i left in time to stay away or at least be able to start fresh without all the petty arguments etc.

cheers and thanks for some good times

switz

Don't go Switz. We need you around to spread some "smart" here. Just put them on ignore.

See ya!

VeeDaQueen
Aug 2nd, 2005, 02:43 PM
Admins don't delete accounts :)

But if you can admins could you please ban this account and let me have a new one since this one doesn't work properly :D

for the last friggin time, it isn't the account that is messed up, it is the computer

jack daniels
Aug 2nd, 2005, 03:13 PM
why the hell do you need to publicly state you want it deleted, a simple PM to the admin would have done the trick

attention seeker :rolleyes:

*roddicksinme*
Aug 2nd, 2005, 04:19 PM
why the hell do you need to publicly state you want it deleted, a simple PM to the admin would have done the trick

attention seeker :rolleyes:why the hell do you need to publicly state he needed to send a PM and not state this publicly? a simple PM to him would have done the trick attention seeker:rolleyes:

DevilishAttitude
Aug 2nd, 2005, 06:58 PM
for the last friggin time, it isn't the account that is messed up, it is the computer

Yes you've told me that but I don't know how to sort it out so it's better to get a new account :)

Andrew..
Aug 2nd, 2005, 07:05 PM
That isn't always true. There can be errors with the account that cause it to malfunction and not work properly that have nothing to do with the computer.

VeeDaQueen
Aug 2nd, 2005, 08:38 PM
Yes you've told me that but I don't know how to sort it out so it's better to get a new account :)

But wouldn't your new account have the same problems? I think you should just buy a new computer. They're not as expensive as they used to be.

*roddicksinme*
Aug 2nd, 2005, 08:42 PM
But wouldn't your new account have the same problems? I think you should just buy a new computer. They're not as expensive as they used to be.
i think it would be worth his time and effort to make sure it wasnt the account b4 going out and buying a new computer ;)

Munchen
Aug 3rd, 2005, 07:42 AM
Cya! :)

DevilishAttitude
Aug 3rd, 2005, 12:13 PM

No cos I've tried to get a new account and that worked fine until it was deleted :rolleyes:

There is no way I'd buy a new computer just because this account's not working properly :o

Justeenium
Aug 3rd, 2005, 01:31 PM
maybe Leena could hack devilish's account and see if it works fine or not.

*JR*
Aug 3rd, 2005, 02:49 PM
The problems in one's account could be in their own operating system or browser. Mine works a lot better since switching from Internet Explorer to (Mozilla) Firefox, for example. And ppl need to both clear their cache after "X amount" of internet surfing, and defragment their hard drive after "Y amount" of time on the computer in general. (Especially if installing/uninstalling programs). Not everyone does these things regularly.

DevilishAttitude
Aug 3rd, 2005, 08:06 PM
maybe Leena could hack devilish's account and see if it works fine or not.

:lol: Maybe...

But I'm not sure if that's the best idea.