PDA

View Full Version : Which tournaments will play Mary after the US open

pierce the best
Jul 23rd, 2005, 03:58 PM
Do one of us know which tournaments will play Mary after the Us open. I Know she will play the Fed Cup Final and she will also play in Linz. Do you know which other tournaments she will play?

christo
Jul 23rd, 2005, 05:43 PM
She will perhaps play in Kolkata but with the Fed Cup Final I really don't know. I read also that she was commited to Bangkok and yes she will play in Linz.I don't know anymore.

morbidangle
Jul 24th, 2005, 07:40 AM
I'd think Moscow,Filderstadt and Zurich for sure. Linz and maybe Kolkata as well.

MaryPierceFan
Jul 24th, 2005, 12:31 PM
I hope: A LOT!!!!

Wizzy Maryfan
Jul 24th, 2005, 01:57 PM
She will perhaps play in Kolkata but with the Fed Cup Final I really don't know. I read also that she was commited to Bangkok and yes she will play in Linz.I don't know anymore.

I would a little bit surprised to see Mary in Bangkok because Moscow takes place the same week ... !

But why not ... If she goes to Bangkok, she will certainly miss Zurich too, it's the week after and she's commited in Linz, again one week after Zurich !

Will she play Fildersdtat ? :eek:

That's a shame that Filderstadt, Moscow and Zurich are played 3 weeks in a row !
You can be sure a lot of players will retire as usual for Zurich, which always has a weaker draw ! :tape:

mamno_MARYFAN
Jul 24th, 2005, 09:11 PM
I hope Mary will play at least one of the big tournies...Filderstadt or Moscow....Mary has done well there before...

pierce the best
Jul 24th, 2005, 09:30 PM
I also hope she will play in Europe. Filderstadt there she always play very good tennis but I think she will take the right decisions if she wants to play in asia we need to accept this.

The Last Unicorn
Jul 25th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Yec!!!

mamno_MARYFAN
Jul 25th, 2005, 09:40 AM
YEC!!!...I really hope Mary can qualify for it this year...what a story would that be...!!!:angel:

MaryPierceFan
Jul 25th, 2005, 01:36 PM
It would be great! I guess it's only one remaining spot. Mary will fight for it with Petrova and Schnyder. I wish she played there. But it'll be tough because Schnyder plays a lot of tournaments and she has a very smart and shrewd schedule and Mary plays only in big events with a tough field.

Lu_Weird
Jul 25th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Yes...Patty Schnyder play many easy tourment and win many points....I hope Mary could get enough points and get through the top 8 at end of year. But it seem Mary just play big events .....But I am sure Mary's performance is much better than Schnyder or some other players when in Grand slam or big tournment...I believe she will in top 8 this year.. and I also hope she could come to China for a match..that would amazing!!

ashwu
Jul 25th, 2005, 05:25 PM
china open really sucks though...

Mark Spruce
Jul 25th, 2005, 07:04 PM
I would love to see Mary in the last 8 this year. For sure next year she could be there.

GO MARY Have fun out there and be happy

Mark