PDA

View Full Version : How boring is it Mary is not playing

DomenicDemaria
Jul 23rd, 2005, 02:35 AM
I'm so bored since the fed cup finished. I can't wait until 2 weeks when Mary plays her next tournament!!!! Go Mary!!!!!

Andy.
Jul 23rd, 2005, 05:37 AM
It feels like the off season.

saby
Jul 23rd, 2005, 09:33 AM
yeah boring...............

flea
Jul 23rd, 2005, 10:45 AM
.......very boring:zzz:

MaryPierceFan
Jul 23rd, 2005, 01:32 PM
Don't You think that it should be a limit of tournaments for all players? No, I'm kidding!!!! But just look at Schnyder! She is playing Cincy now and will probably win it. And she also plays all the tournaments in the summer in the US and Canada. She is always seeded and for players like Mary it's tough to move ahead of her in rankings(especially in the race to the champs). Grrr! lol

MaryPierceFan
Jul 23rd, 2005, 02:11 PM
I wish Mary played Stanford instead of LA. She'll be 4th seeded in Stanford and the field isn't so strong like in LA. Mary will have a bye 1st round, then an easier opponent and will be already in the QF. lol Just win one match. But in LA she has to win 3 matches to be in the QF. And it's strange but the points are the same!!!!

saby
Jul 23rd, 2005, 02:32 PM
Mary surely has a good reason to choose LA instead od Stanford.

I bet she is now in Sarasota training with maybe Nick Bollettieri ...

enci
Jul 23rd, 2005, 06:14 PM
Hello All! I Love You Mary! You Are The Best!! Now where to live Mary? In French or in Usa?

Thank You: Enci

aimee20
Jul 24th, 2005, 02:51 AM
:yawn: :tennis: :timebomb:

Mark Spruce
Jul 24th, 2005, 05:03 AM
Just trust in what Mary does.

I am sure that she has a good reason.

I am just so happy to see her back playing.

Mark

mamno_MARYFAN
Jul 25th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Mary must be feeling that she's up to the job for the strong draw in LA....and there's also the Acura Classics honours for her this year rite...;)

Anyway...good luck for LA Mary...!!!:worship:

DomenicDemaria
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:40 AM
Mary must be feeling that she's up to the job for the strong draw in LA....and there's also the Acura Classics honours for her this year rite...;)

Anyway...good luck for LA Mary...!!!:worship:

:eek: Good prediction :lol: :yeah:

Bumping this thread as Mary will not play for months and it will be very boring without her. Cant wait til she is back.

squig2k
Nov 23rd, 2006, 04:06 PM
how come mary wasn't playing much then in the summer? is it due to strapping she had in wimbledon 05?

DomenicDemaria
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:23 AM
how come mary wasn't playing much then in the summer? is it due to strapping she had in wimbledon 05?

Yeah. She didnt want her leg to get worse so she withdrew from alot of events. She was knew she was playing well and dint want to risk an injury.

ccrood
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:54 AM
she has torn her ACL...serious injury...doubt that mary has ever hid her injuries....she still wants to compete...so wait when she comes back to judge

Mark Spruce
Nov 25th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Mary never hides

Wishing her lal the best for comming back !!!!!!!!!!

Miss you so much Mary