1. The Australian Open (I know what a lame choice, but I was BORN in Melbourne, I ATTEND the Aussie Open, plus I have never won a tourney in Australia let alone made the top 10 - this will be the cherry on the cake)
2. Year End Championships (I should have won it in 2003 (led from day 1 but messed up my last 2 picks) and in 2004 - had Mauresmo beaten Serena, I would have won))
3. Kremlin Cup - Russia borders Mongolia - where half of my genes are from.
4. Filderstadt - because I love this time of the year and my Volkswagen car is from Germany.
5. Eastbourne - is close to Ireland & I have won titles on clay, hardcourt & indoor, but not yet GRASS.
Jul 23rd, 2005, 05:46 PM
I really badly wanna win Stanford next week!
I made my official PAW debut there last year, it's been a year, and I haven't won a title yet. Been close, performed good at big tournaments before. So I honestly wish I can take home the title next week! :D
Jul 23rd, 2005, 05:50 PM
2. Roland Garros
3. Australian Open
4. US Open
5. Wimbledon :o
1. tournament in home country
2.-5. small and nice tournaments
that's all I want :hatoff:
Jul 24th, 2005, 04:26 AM
1. Sydney since it's my hometown yet I'll defend my Canberra title next year ;) :o
2. Hyderabad/Kolkata because I love India plus Sania Mirza! :hearts:
3. Rabat as Africa is my favourite continent and always want to go there one day! ;)
4. Stockholm for obviously reason I like Magnus Norman! :drool:
5. Australian Open as being Australian and love to win it despite poor GS records! :eek:
Jul 24th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Budapest - the place I`m now! Also for Wimbledon.
Jul 25th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Jul 25th, 2005, 10:17 PM
1. a Grand Slam, doesn't matter wich one (because I want to be the first player to win 2 Grand Slams)
2. Antwerp or Hasselt (because it's in Belgium)
3. Stanford (just a feeling I get when I see it on TV)
4. 's Hertogenbosch (because it's grass and it's in The Netherlands)
5. Masters (because it was the second event I ever saw on TV in 1998) (First was Knokke but that doesn't exist anymore)
Jul 25th, 2005, 10:29 PM
i would love to win:
1. The US Open, for obvious reasons
2. Amelia Island: Elena's first title
5. Hasslet (The rest of Elena's Titles)
oh yeah, and i would love to win the kremlin cup for russia and elena
Jul 29th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Pattaya City ? I guess U've never been there, I have visited the tournament and was surprised to find out that Pattaya is basically world capital in prostitution. Apparently the city organizes it to get more 'normal' tourists to visit Pattaya instead of sex tourists but it doesn't exactly work. Near half the houses there are whorehouses.
I love Thailand and adore South-East Asia area / mentality / food but Pattaya is not my cup of tea, not that I'm conservative (not at all in fact) but this was really a disgusting place, it is really no fun if U can't even stroll in the town without a hooker bothering U every 5 minutes.
If U want to visit Thailand then either go to the lovely northern part of Chiang Mai or south to Krabi or Ko Samui. Avoid Phuket of Pattaya.
Pattaya is thus not high on my tournaments to win list.
Aug 11th, 2005, 03:44 PM
5. Prague : I love Czechs :angel:
4. Roland-Garros : Cool tournament...
3. Hasselt : 1st PAW tourney ever
2. Miamia : Nice city, my parents had cottage/appartement for a while but we don't have it now :sad:
1. Québec : Home :hearts: