PDA

View Full Version : look what i found in my pm's

Sam's Slave
Jul 22nd, 2005, 12:47 PM
On the next episode of Williams reality show on ABC Family, tune in to watch Serena Williams set the new Guinniss world record for biggest bowel movement by a woman! Serena Williams GIANT ass has INCREDIBLE terd-carrying capacity! After 3 days of being constipated from big lunches and dinners of the finest cuisine, Serena rushes into the luxury bathroom of the Williams house, followed by ABC Family hidden camera! Serena pulls down her tight jeans and pink panties. She sits her big sexy booty on the toilet, lets out a few farts and starts to take a dump! She moans loudly as huge soft yellow-brown logs of crap exit out of her tight pink butthole, one after the other! Serena keeps on shitting and shitting! Cut to the hallway where Venus is complaining about the stink of Serena's feces! "She stinks up the whole damn house, every time she poops!" complains Venus shaking her head. My poo never stinks" "Don't lie, Stinky-Booty BITCH" yells Serena from the bathroom. A special weighing scale put inside the toilet by the ABC Family production crew records Serena Williams pile of shit to weigh almost 15 POUNDS - a NEW WORLD RECORD!! When Serena flushes and walks out, Venus says DAM BITCH You stunk up the whole house AGAIN!

Don't miss it next week on ABC Family!!

i'm not a williams fan, but i think this is too much.

spokenword73
Jul 22nd, 2005, 12:49 PM
I got this private messge, too. HOw do I report this fool?

auntie janie
Jul 22nd, 2005, 12:51 PM
I got that PM, too, and immediately deleted it after reading only a few words. The nutcase who sent it has "0" posts, btw. I guess registering and then PMing people instead of posting s*** on the board is a new way to avoid getting banned. :rolleyes:

ampers&
Jul 22nd, 2005, 12:53 PM
I got it and deleted it immediately.
What a goober... :rolleyes:

griffin
Jul 22nd, 2005, 12:54 PM
I got this private messge, too. HOw do I report this fool?

Forward it to a couple of admins/mods. (no need this time, one of my colleagues has already slain this particular troll)

Sam's Slave
Jul 22nd, 2005, 12:58 PM
Forward it to a couple of admins/mods. (no need this time, one of my colleagues has already slain this particular troll)

ok thanks! and sorry for posting it in the wrong forum... :wavey:

Pengwin
Jul 22nd, 2005, 01:26 PM
Why don't we have a rule that you can only send PM if you have >5 posts?

DragonFlame
Jul 22nd, 2005, 01:39 PM
Why don't we have a rule that you can only send PM if you have >5 posts?

because there would be 5 blank posts with 1 letter in them and then they would send the pm again ;)
i got the pm too, it's just dumb

JenFan75
Jul 22nd, 2005, 02:15 PM
I didn't get it...now I feel left out. ._.

LefandePatty
Jul 23rd, 2005, 06:14 PM
I didn't read it :)

SilK
Jul 23rd, 2005, 07:07 PM
I didn't get it...now I feel left out. ._.

I didn't get it either... lets feel left out together :hug: