PDA

View Full Version : does lena know this site

HELEBECKS
Jul 21st, 2005, 12:12 AM
does anyone know if lena knows this site,i'm sure she'll be happy to know how much her fans support her and might even be motivated to play beta,wen she reads all the positive things from her fans

Chunchun
Jul 21st, 2005, 02:53 AM
yes :) cuz we've sent her letter last year.
I remember i said I'm E.Dementieva from Wtaworld tennis forums sth like that:p

but after sometimes i heard that Mommy Vera keeps our letter and Lena doesn't see it. :fiery: So... :shrug:

mostefan
Jul 21st, 2005, 10:05 AM
Guys, it's always good to look around... :)
There's a lot of materials on the subject here, look e.g. 'Real fans' thread for the latest events concerned... :wavey:

HELEBECKS
Jul 21st, 2005, 05:50 PM
Guys, it's always good to look around... :)
There's a lot of materials on the subject here, look e.g. 'Real fans' thread for the latest events concerned... :wavey:
went to the site for the first time and its really good,thanx

mostefan
Jul 21st, 2005, 06:32 PM
imho, saying 'this site' here we mean wtaworld.com or maybe its 'Russian roulette'...
Yes, Lena is aware of her FanClub here, my answer was about that.

With that new official site we try to have a closer contact with Lena and her team but it doesn't mean of course her good fans from this forum or elsewhere are neglected or otherwise belittled, all of us have much in common. :wavey:

miffedmax
Jul 21st, 2005, 07:39 PM
imho, saying 'this site' here we mean wtaworld.com or maybe its 'Russian roulette'...
Yes, Lena is aware of her FanClub here, my answer was about that.

With that new official site we try to have a closer contact with Lena and her team but it doesn't mean of course her good fans from this forum or elsewhere are neglected or otherwise belittled, all of us have much in common. :wavey:

And since this excellent new site has a very useful English version (which, with all due respect, does seem to be the lingua franca [ironic, I know] of Lena's non-Russiaphone fans), there's no excuse for not checking it out, too!

Dementinator
Jul 21st, 2005, 07:44 PM
indeed its fantastic!! and such great pics too!!!

kammgretel
Jul 22nd, 2005, 12:01 AM
All you great predecessors have done the forces to support LenaD, really it is incomparable with us the novices. This is really respected. :worship:
Now if Elena knows all this, I do not know if she makes happy or angers, (she angers for the stupid things that we have said about her), but she is an angel and tolerates our errors. She surely knows all this. :D

Dementinator
Jul 22nd, 2005, 10:28 AM
Lena!!! Angry!! never!! would be a scary concept if she was! I guess IF she was to read it she would be happy to see the support for her!

Mathijs
Jul 22nd, 2005, 11:28 AM
Lena!!! Angry!! never!! would be a scary concept if she was! I guess IF she was to read it she would be happy to see the support for her!

Lena Angry????? erm i dun think sooo, but we need to watch out, i dunno if Lena likes to read all this what we write at times :p

Cassius
Jul 22nd, 2005, 01:14 PM
What is the address of Lena's new site?

mostefan
Jul 22nd, 2005, 01:20 PM
What is the address of Lena's new site?New official site is at www.elena-dementieva.ru, use 'eng' link at top right corner to enter English version

mostefan
Jul 22nd, 2005, 01:23 PM
All you great predecessors have done... {etc}What do you mean? :scratch:

Mathijs
Jul 22nd, 2005, 01:37 PM
What do you mean? :scratch:

ahh i think he meant, that he's thankful we did send letters to Lena before ;)

kammgretel
Jul 22nd, 2005, 01:56 PM
What do you mean? :scratch:

I am recounting the fans of LenaD in WTAWorld from 2001 or I do not know from when, already they have any fans of LenaD supporting her, they are like my predecessors. Here the presents are.

kammgretel
Jul 22nd, 2005, 02:08 PM
(she angers for the stupid things that we have said about her), but she is an angel and tolerates our errors. She surely knows all this.
Of coz she is happy for have the fans support her... :D just sometimes we have errores, and we need her tolerance, that is I meant.

Mathijs
Jul 22nd, 2005, 10:15 PM
Of coz she is happy for have the fans support her... :D just sometimes we have errores, and we need her tolerance, that is I meant.

well said Kamm ;), indeedy we have sometimes our errors, but errors are there to b made good again ;)