PDA

View Full Version : Ana's Boyfriend

leni
Jul 14th, 2005, 09:40 PM
I have read that Janko is very close to Ana!!!It's true or not????

ezekiel
Jul 14th, 2005, 10:14 PM
I don't know, I doubt she has one since she is still young and very busy. It's too early to tell. When time comes, hopefully it's not someone in tennis since that could have only negative results for her

Joana
Jul 14th, 2005, 10:39 PM
I don't think so. They know each other well and all, but I think he's pretty "busy" boy, if you know what I mean.
Ana is good friends with Novak Djokovic, a rising Serbian player, who had a bit of a breakthrough at Wimbledon, reaching 3R after having to qualify. They are the same age and know each other since forever.
If she does have a boyfriend, she is keeping it secret and doing a good job of it.

rada
Jul 15th, 2005, 07:34 AM
im sure janko is gay!

Ems__
Jul 15th, 2005, 08:30 AM
I don't think so. They know each other well and all, but I think he's pretty "busy" boy, if you know what I mean.
Ana is good friends with Novak Djokovic, a rising Serbian player, who had a bit of a breakthrough at Wimbledon, reaching 3R after having to qualify. They are the same age and know each other since forever.
If she does have a boyfriend, she is keeping it secret and doing a good job of it.

Wow they've known each other forever? Thats so cool! I cant wait till they play in the hopman cup! :D

Dan the Assassin
Jul 15th, 2005, 08:45 AM
:hearts: Will break alot of boys hearts this one.

Ems__
Jul 15th, 2005, 08:47 AM
:hearts: Will break alot of boys hearts this one.

haha yeah like your heart dan! ;)

©@®eLess
Jul 15th, 2005, 11:38 PM
that would be scary, cause she is 2 sizes bigger then he is :lol: :lol: and he is an idiot

daniela86
Sep 10th, 2005, 07:30 PM
im sure janko is gay!
I heard that he said very bad things about homosexuality (that Amélie Mauresmo is a perv for example :o :rolleyes: ) :sad: and that he also had a gf from Slovenia but he may have said it coz he didn't want to admit to himself that he is very attracted by boys :confused: :p
Me prefer Nole than him :p and I think that Nole and Ana would make a very cute couple :yeah: :bigclap:

Ems__
Sep 11th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Me prefer Nole than him :p and I think that Nole and Ana would make a very cute couple :yeah: :bigclap:

Yeah i think so too, they've been friends for ages and if those hopman cup rumors are true, they'll be playing together this year in perth ;)

Martian Jeza
Sep 12th, 2005, 02:21 AM
im sure janko is gay!

Huh :confused: How can you be sure of it ?

Martian Jeza
Sep 12th, 2005, 02:22 AM
I heard that he said very bad things about homosexuality (that Amélie Mauresmo is a perv for example :o :rolleyes: ) :sad: and that he also had a gf from Slovenia but he may have said it coz he didn't want to admit to himself that he is very attracted by boys :confused: :p

Pfffffff, again a girl I won't get :sad:

Daniela86, mary me, pls

Marjan
Sep 12th, 2005, 02:10 PM
She is twice the size of Nole too! hahahaha!

Steffy6094
Sep 12th, 2005, 04:22 PM
im sure janko is gay!
It will be a pitty cause Jako is realy realy cute :)

Marjan
Sep 12th, 2005, 10:03 PM
None of those 2 want to date Ana! janko has a girlfriend for a long time already and Nole doesn't at the moment but he had recently. So people should stop talking nonsense. Plus Ana is twice their size, she needs a big boy because she is a big girl/

Natasha250688
Sep 12th, 2005, 10:17 PM
^^^Exactly!

I'm scared that Ana will be destracted from tennis when she gets a bf :eek:
But I guess she has a right to have a personal life, too :lol:

Ems__
Sep 13th, 2005, 05:26 AM
I still think Ana and nole would be cute. Someone get nole into the gym and he'll be bigger than Ana in no time ;)

Marjan
Sep 13th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Still Ana needs to concentrate on tennis. She is young, she needs to play now!

Belco
Sep 22nd, 2005, 04:11 AM
yes no boys for Ana. her game at this stage is too important..
btw stop spreading rumors that Janko is gay, until u know 100% zip it

PaulieM
Sep 23rd, 2005, 11:45 PM
i don't think she is dating anyone but if she was dating janko she'd be one lucky girl, he's HOT! :lick:

ivanovic
Sep 24th, 2005, 02:06 AM
its me I'm Ana's boyfriend now stop discussing it n e more.

Belco
Sep 24th, 2005, 04:03 AM
dont lie its me!

souam
Sep 24th, 2005, 01:51 PM
I'm straight but i find that stupid. Does he even know Amé? :fiery: :mad: :sad:
Ana and Nole would make such a beautiful couple; :)