PDA

View Full Version : Ana Sub-Forum

Alize's#1fan
Jul 11th, 2005, 04:50 AM
How come Ana doesnt have her own Sub-Forum?

ezekiel
Jul 12th, 2005, 05:34 PM
I don't know , at least Dokic does :rolleyes:

Joana
Jul 12th, 2005, 06:43 PM
This was discussed a hundred times before. The admins WILL NOT make additional player forums in the forseeable future, unless it's a very, very special case - like a new player reaching top 10 or winning a huge title or something. The Dokic forum was made years ago when it was much easier to make players' forums, due to external linking to some other website. That's why Angelique Widjaja or Evie Dominikovic have their forums.
Now it's not the case anymore, and getting the Serbian Sensations forum was already difficult enough. The bottom line is, Ana will not have her own forum until she makes it big. Really big.

vutt
Jul 12th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Soon Dokic will quit pro-tennis then you can rename it here...

MilanDokic
Jul 13th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Soon Dokic will quit pro-tennis then you can rename it here...

:fiery:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Jul 13th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Ana WILL have a subforum... I was able to gain the Tatiana Golovin forum... I think I can gain the Ana one... I just don't think is the time... but before next year begins... I promise you we will have our Ana forum...

vutt
Jul 13th, 2005, 07:58 AM
:fiery:

Don't panic :wavey:
it's called sarcasm, it was more for Joana and her minions based on our history here ;)

Joana
Jul 13th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Don't panic :wavey:
it's called sarcasm, it was more for Joana and her minions based on our history here ;)

I always get what I want. You think I've given up, but no, I'm just waiting for the right time to strike again. And then, then you won't know what hit you. The Dokic forum will be ours - forever!!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!! *dramatic music in the back*

;)

vutt
Jul 13th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Ok, now I'm offically scared ;)
It seems that in order to be in the safe side I have to become your minion to...
Now I know what "Stockholm Syndrome" really means ;)

Dan the Assassin
Jul 13th, 2005, 04:24 PM
in the meantime why not go on the forum on this website:

Ana site (ana-ivanovic.net)

DuLeafs
Jul 13th, 2005, 06:15 PM
in the meantime why not go on the forum on this website:

Ana site (ana-ivanovic.net)

Yeah this forum is fun! :aparty: