PDA

View Full Version : Mary has done her part to gain the hearts of French..

Renek
Jul 6th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Helouuu guys, just to say something about this topic...I think that Mary has done her part to gain the hearts of french people.... She won Roland Garros!!!, She's the only women since 1967 (Francoise Durr) to do that, What else can they request her????.........also She has represented with Pride the colors of the French flag in the FED CUP, I'm sure She feels the french colors inside her heart, We know how classy and nice is She!!!!:)

Those regrets of some french people are natural, because it form part of the identity of a country...it's difficult for some french people to 100% accept the triumphs of a tennis star that doesn't born in France.....If Mauresmo wins there is no problem, BUT if Mary wins there will always exist some french people with the critic idea that She was not born in France, that's natural and it's something that She has learned to live, something that deserves applauses:clap2: :clap2: and special mention because was difficult to her....Nevertheless a lot of French people love Mary and support her, She has gain their love little By little, We can see how they cheer and support her at Roland garros, what a great ovations!!!! just remember this past final:eek: ..I'm sure a lot of French people love her, she's one of the most charismatic people that I have seen ...also We have a lot of great french fans in this forum that love Mary :hearts:, thanks guys.......this always will be a debate topic and happen in all countries with sports stars that obtain different nationalities, here in Mexico happen with the soccer team...

The only true is...that....

We love you MARY!!!!! KEEP IT GOING :kiss:

saby
Jul 6th, 2005, 07:00 PM
For those who don't know it,

Mary final in 2000 and 2005 have been the best audience for woman tennis ever with more than 4.5 millions of person for each final, for a saturday is unbeliveble...

ClaudiaZ-S
Jul 6th, 2005, 07:31 PM
and Olympics!

Mark Spruce
Jul 6th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Hi Saby,

I think that is great, I did not know that about the Tv figures. I just wish some people were more open to Mary to be kind and giver her the exposure she deserves.

mark

Renek
Jul 6th, 2005, 09:46 PM
HI........Thanks for the information SABY, THAT'S our Mary....!!!Vamos Mary!!!!!

hey Saby, did my comment bother you???

saby
Jul 6th, 2005, 09:57 PM
hey Saby, did my comment bother you???

No, it should bother me?

Renek
Jul 6th, 2005, 11:15 PM
No, it should bother me?

No..of course not...:) I thougth that you were mad because you put...For those who don't know it... I thought that you refered to me...:wavey: anyway You are a great mary fan, I'm new here Thanksssss:)

saby
Jul 7th, 2005, 05:33 PM
No..of course not...:) I thougth that you were mad because you put...For those who don't know it... I thought that you refered to me...:wavey: anyway You are a great mary fan, I'm new here Thanksssss:)

No problem then, I said that "For those who don't know it... " because we all not know everthings about Mary... and we are sharing informations!! LOL

Renek
Jul 7th, 2005, 06:10 PM
No problem then, I said that "For those who don't know it... " because we all not know everthings about Mary... and we are sharing informations!! LOL

:yeah: OK Saby....Thanks......:)