PDA

View Full Version : US Open Series Commercial

miffedmax
Jul 5th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Okay, this may have been answered before, so I'm sorry if this is redundant.

There's a spot out for the US Open Series. I was only semipaying attention, because it opens with Agassi, then goes on to Venus and Masha. Just as I was thinking "There's no way the philisitines will show the glorious Lena D," than the face of the Golden Goddess herself flashed across my unworthy screen.

I was so blinded by her divine perfection (and caught by surprise) that I didn't hear her line or see what cutesy nickname they inflicted on her.

Does anybody have the above info? Is there a link to watch the spot? Am I taking this Lena fandom thing to serioulsy if I'm this desperate to catch a 3 second film clip?

Thanks in advance.

Dementinator
Jul 5th, 2005, 03:07 PM
wow!! Heck Max!! they acknowledge her existance!! thats more than us stupid british do!! I guess they remember her wonderful speech at USO last year!!

More info please!!

selyoink
Jul 5th, 2005, 04:58 PM
She says San Diego in the only commercial that I have seen with her in it. Although her mouth doesn't move when she says it. The commercial also gives all the players nicknames and hers is Femme Fatale.

miffedmax
Jul 5th, 2005, 06:12 PM
She says San Diego in the only commercial that I have seen with her in it. Although her mouth doesn't move when she says it. The commercial also gives all the players nicknames and hers is Femme Fatale.

Maybe that's what confused me--she spoke and her lips didn't move.

Well, Femme Fatale isn't any worse than the names they had for everybody else.

selyoink
Jul 5th, 2005, 08:19 PM
They do the same thing with all the players saying the cities. None of their lips move. It is weird.

BoucharDRules
Jul 5th, 2005, 09:00 PM

That's a pretty cool name for Lena. :D

I want to see this ad.

miffedmax
Jul 5th, 2005, 09:32 PM

I want to see this ad.

Your avatar is sooo wrong . . . and yet so right.

evinrude15
Jul 6th, 2005, 12:28 AM

I want to see this ad.
:eek: :hehehe: your avatar..... :rolleyes: :p but also :hearts: :rolleyes:

Chunchun
Jul 7th, 2005, 09:31 AM

I want to see this ad.

damn your avatar :haha: :haha: :haha: make me think of Serena's ass! :p

Chunchun
Jul 7th, 2005, 12:22 PM
you can DOWNLOAD the ad here! :woohoo: :banana:

http://media.worldofvenus.net/vswfan/US%20Open%20Series%20commercial.avi

@m@nd@
Jul 7th, 2005, 12:38 PM
you can DOWNLOAD the ad here! :woohoo: :banana:

http://media.worldofvenus.net/vswfan/US%20Open%20Series%20commercial.avi
:eek::bowdown: thank you soo much :D

diana_bh2000
Jul 7th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Thank god they showed Lena in the add..Well venus still is living in Wimby world i think.She looked all jumpy in the add.And serena was so serious...Can you believe the footage they give to masha..Every now and then they show her face..Nevertheless she was shown in add cheers..And yeah her lips wernt moving...Wierd.Anywaysgood luck to Lena for US open...Hey anyone knows whos lenas new coach?

Chunchun
Jul 7th, 2005, 01:29 PM
:eek::bowdown: thank you soo much :D

you're welcome :smooch:

Chunchun
Jul 7th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Thank god they showed Lena in the add..Well venus still is living in Wimby world i think.She looked all jumpy in the add.And serena was so serious...Can you believe the footage they give to masha..Every now and then they show her face..Nevertheless she was shown in add cheers..And yeah her lips wernt moving...Wierd.Anywaysgood luck to Lena for US open...Hey anyone knows whos lenas new coach?

yeah, too many Sharapova face in the ad :help: they are trying to promote sharapova to a sexy bitch :tape:

btw Reigning USO Champ are not included in this ad :haha: (just a second of hand shake with LenaD)

@m@nd@
Jul 7th, 2005, 01:50 PM
btw Reigning USO Champ are not included in this ad :haha: (just a second of hand shake with LenaD)

poor sveta :o

.ivy.
Jul 8th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Any help with the video please?

I've downloaded it and tried to open it from the link, but all I hear is the sound, I don't see the actual video.

P.L.B.
Jul 8th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Any help with the video please?

I've downloaded it and tried to open it from the link, but all I hear is the sound, I don't see the actual video.

Maybe make sure you have downloaded the newest version of what ever program you are using to view it, and it should work.

Dementieva-fan
Aug 16th, 2005, 07:53 PM
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/twii/ustausopenseries/video/usta__reality_qusa-5743_edit768k_stream.wvx

Mathijs
Aug 16th, 2005, 07:53 PM
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/twii/ustausopenseries/video/usta__reality_qusa-5743_edit768k_stream.wvx

thx for posting Dementieva-fan :yeah:

Dementieva-fan
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:04 PM
:)

I've got a question....in the commercial Elena is called 'Femme Fatale' but on the website she is called 'The sweetheart'...www.usopenseries.com look at the right bar..some times she flashes by

Dementieva-fan
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:13 PM
This is what everybody says...

Maria Sharapova (The “it” girl)
This is the story…

Serena Williams (The diva)
…the true story…

Marat Safin (Mr. Unpredictable)
…of 200 tennisplayers..

Tommy Haas (The Stud)
…playing across the country..

Elena Dementieva (Femme Fatale)
…for 6 straight weeks…

Justine Henin-Hardenne (The comeback kid)
...in the hot summer heat…

André Agassi (The legend)
…put 2 million dollar on the line…

David Nalbandian (The threat)
‘kaching’

...have it all broadcast live…

Serena Williams (The diva)
…and watch how wild…

…crazy…

…real…

…things can get…

Tommy Haas (The Stud)
…this is the US Open series…

Andy Roddick (Rocket man)
‘Indianapolis’

LA

Kim Clijsters (Miss Congigniality)
‘Stanford’

André Agassi (The legend)
DC

Venus Williams (The Goddess)
…and then the US Open…

The US Open Series, 200 players, 10 tournaments and 2 million dollars on the line

Andy Roddick (Rocket man)
…this is reality tv…

Live

miffedmax
Aug 16th, 2005, 09:08 PM
:)

I've got a question....in the commercial Elena is called 'Femme Fatale' but on the website she is called 'The sweetheart'...www.usopenseries.com look at the right bar..some times she flashes by

Elena and a few others had their names changed.

I suppose that "Supremely sublime paragon of feminine power, grace and intellect, all-around awesome uberbabe of the 21st and all other centuries, superhot sweetie, possessed of an ass that proves the existance of God, gloriously maned lioness-hearted fighter and winner of three-set matches, please don't get me going on that perfect nose, incredible, indescribable one and only LENA THE GREAT" wouldn't fit because it would have been a better nickname.

Dementinator
Aug 16th, 2005, 10:44 PM
I cant see why they couldnt use it myself ,sure ,it woulda meant making sure no one else had a name but so what ,they are mere champions etc ,Lena transcends that ,she goes beyond simply being good at tennis..

JLDementieva
Aug 17th, 2005, 02:46 AM
Femme Fatale, perfect for Elena :D

kammgretel
Aug 30th, 2005, 06:55 AM
US OPEN on ESPN

http://www.imagerage.com/pic3/tn_2Uf84307.jpg (http://www.imagerage.com/viewimage.php?file=/pic3/2Uf84307.gif)

(video animation)