PDA

View Full Version : The 'Lindsay's going to win US Open!' *grandslam no 4* thread

lindsayno1
Jul 4th, 2005, 07:12 PM
might as well start early - to get over all this wimbledon business! :lick:

LindsayRocks89
Jul 4th, 2005, 07:23 PM
lol we still have all the other tournaments and i think andrew said he would resume the tournament threads lol

lindsayno1
Jul 4th, 2005, 07:24 PM
lol oh well! Who cares....its the grand slams that matter ;)

Golinds
Jul 4th, 2005, 09:04 PM
yep...well... in advance Go Lindsay!!!!!!!!!!!! this is your time.

RayRob
Jul 4th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Well, it's fairly early but who cares!? :D I don't think anyone can blame us with the valiant effort Lindsay put up troughout Wimby having to play 3 tough matches! Two of Lindsay's matches were matches of the tournie too :D

Hopefully US open will be just as great and even more sucessful for Lindsay - after all, barring the Olympic gold, it is where it all started for Lindsay - would be a great end to a shining career!

-Rache

LindsayRocks89
Jul 4th, 2005, 09:59 PM
i really hope she can win it. . . i mean shes getting closer and closer. she held a matchpoint lol. i hope though even if she wins the u.s open she plays next year. and it sounds that as long as shes healthy she hopes to be back next year.

foreva lindsay
Jul 5th, 2005, 05:36 PM
shes just gotta win it...cant have 2 finals and no title....make it 3 finals and 1 title ;) lol we just want the title!!!

RayRob
Jul 5th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Well, my number is 3 (*sings* 3 is the magic number).....I was born on the 3rd of the 3rd month (march) and in 2003 I was 21; 2 + 1 = 3

I also live in house number 13 (not unlucky for me - besides we're not superstious :D )

I have 3 cats and my mum has a new car every 3 years - as does my dad actually...but that because we just like having a new car every 3 years ;)

So hopefully, Lindsay will win a grand slam when she reaches her 3rd slam of the year ;)

Well, that's just a load of coincidence - lol, but it's fun :D

-Rache

LindsayRocks89
Jul 6th, 2005, 01:11 AM
Well, my number is 3 (*sings* 3 is the magic number).....I was born on the 3rd of the 3rd month (march) and in 2003 I was 21; 2 + 1 = 3

I also live in house number 13 (not unlucky for me - besides we're not superstious :D )

I have 3 cats and my mum has a new car every 3 years - as does my dad actually...but that because we just like having a new car every 3 years ;)

So hopefully, Lindsay will win a grand slam when she reaches her 3rd slam of the year ;)

Well, that's just a load of coincidence - lol, but it's fun :D

-Rache

lol thats pretty neat

foreva lindsay
Jul 6th, 2005, 11:17 AM
:haha: CMON #3!!!

*timtams*
Jul 6th, 2005, 12:38 PM
who has some of the wimby matches on tape????? ive got from safina match onwards but am looking fo rthe first couple and also her doubles match if anyone has it...
Just let me know. cheers xx becks

Frederic
Jul 7th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Hi Beckl! You can find some matches on Emule, I have the whole final in Melbourne, some matches against Myskina on my computer too...

Lindsayfan32
Jul 10th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Where do you go to get Lindsay matches interviews ect on the net. I have ran searches and can't find anything.

If anyone can help me please send an email to the following address.

vmainard2002@yahoo.com.au

I have also tried quickfound.net but it won't let me download them

sweet_angel23
Jul 10th, 2005, 05:44 AM
hopefully LD wins the title... :)
and hopefully she'l play and be around nxt year!!!

Kelly
Jul 10th, 2005, 02:29 PM
try www.asapsports.com (http://www.asapsports.com) for interviews