PDA

View Full Version : Signiture Poll

Dementinator
Jul 4th, 2005, 12:36 PM
On Azmad88s behalf I have done a Poll for our Siggy ,please vote from the selction below ,of course if any one wants more than one siggy ,no prob but we need to select one that we all have also ,a common one!

Dementinator
Jul 4th, 2005, 12:47 PM
I have had to shorten a lot of the quotes due to limitations on number of characters but the full versions are in the signiture thread!

cerbero
Jul 4th, 2005, 03:19 PM
I think sentences should be shortened like "Die but win this point"...

Dementinator
Jul 4th, 2005, 03:25 PM
not a bad idea! we wait till poll finishes its for 14 days as a coupla members are away this week! then we can decide! :D

Oh hell does that mean a poll to decide how we shorten the winner of the poll!!! :confused:

what have we started !!! hehehehehe :lol: :lol:

Mathijs
Jul 4th, 2005, 04:44 PM
personally (but that's my point) i like the last option in the poll the best......

Vamos Feńa
Jul 4th, 2005, 05:06 PM
I voted for terrorism, however "the die but win" is also excellent :D

Paco
Jul 4th, 2005, 05:25 PM
personally (but that's my point) i like the last option in the poll the best......

I think the same

evinrude15
Jul 4th, 2005, 11:38 PM
I have no idea for what to choose :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

sandra_c
Jul 5th, 2005, 08:33 PM
The last one Evin ;)

evinrude15
Jul 6th, 2005, 12:36 AM
I have one. From a match in Paris, RG, during the double were I was, I don't remenber if I already told you this one.... Maybe, sorry if it's a yes ;)

A Man in the stadium (in french) : "Elena I love you, I want to marry you "
Elena, big smile (in french): " No problem if you are a beautiful and no stupid "

Paco
Jul 6th, 2005, 06:31 PM
I have one. From a match in Paris, RG, during the double were I was, I don't remenber if I already told you this one.... Maybe, sorry if it's a yes ;)

Elena, big smile (in french): " No problem if you are a beautiful and no stupid "
:haha: That's great.

Vamos Feńa
Jul 6th, 2005, 06:38 PM

Lena :haha: :haha:
Have a feeling that French people love her not only because she's preety, and polite but also because she speaks French quite good. :D
They don't like when a player speaks better in English than in French. :devil:

evinrude15
Jul 7th, 2005, 12:02 AM
Have a feeling that French people love her not only because she's preety, and polite but also because she speaks French quite good. :D
They don't like when a player speaks better in English than in French. :devil:

:lol: :lol: yes you totally right ;) :p

Chunchun
Jul 7th, 2005, 09:27 AM
The "ss Dementieva" followed by crew posistion E.G "First Officer" :yeah:

if we put the others in our siggy, IMO lots of posters don't know who say it ;)

Paco
Jul 8th, 2005, 07:10 PM
So what we decide to do?

Dementinator
Jul 8th, 2005, 07:19 PM
we have a tie so far !! 10 days to go!

Mathijs
Jul 8th, 2005, 08:50 PM
The "ss Dementieva" followed by crew posistion E.G "First Officer" :yeah:

if we put the others in our siggy, IMO lots of posters don't know who say it ;)

true ED, i agree, that's why i believe in the last option more, and it must be sth to separate the Lena fans on the whole board from the other non Lena D fans, i like what nastya fans have in their siggy with riding the 3am rollercoaster, why shouldn't we place sth like Capt has in his idea, that's the great example for us i think..

i'll place the official Lena D signature in my siggy when i have a name change and will change my siggy fully, when i'll be back from my holiday mid august (will be away during the first two two and a half weeks of August...)

sandra_c
Jul 8th, 2005, 09:09 PM
I say we have to put the SS Dementieva...really now everyone has quotes in their siggy...and we have to let ppl know about our beloved ship ;)...They have roller coasters and royal courts....trains(on mtf)...we have to get our ship known here ;) Please....

Dementinator
Jul 9th, 2005, 09:09 AM
I have to say I am Leaning towards Sandras Idea , so perhaps we do that anyways ,I already have ,and if another qoute wins ,well we can use that too cant we!

Vamos Feńa
Jul 9th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Taken from today:
"It was difficult for me, because I was so happy for Anastasia. I was very happy on the court, and then I realised I was 1-5 down..."

azmad_88
Jul 10th, 2005, 02:43 AM
well..wat to put...

Paco
Jul 10th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Taken from today:
"It was difficult for me, because I was so happy for Anastasia. I was very happy on the court, and then I realised I was 1-5 down..."

:lol: It's great :haha:

~Dementievaitis~
Jul 17th, 2005, 04:56 AM
Have we decided yet? :bounce:

Mathijs
Jul 17th, 2005, 07:43 AM
Have we decided yet? :bounce:

No i see that the poll closes tomorrow....., c'mon ppl ur last chance to vote now :)

Dementinator
Jul 17th, 2005, 07:03 PM
looks like we have dead heat so far

soooooooooo

i suggest we use Sandras Idea AND the other winner!!

place your crew position E.G " S.S Dementieva First Officer" and on another line the qoute!

Mathijs
Jul 17th, 2005, 07:57 PM
looks like we have dead heat so far

soooooooooo

i suggest we use Sandras Idea AND the other winner!!

place your crew position E.G " S.S Dementieva First Officer" and on another line the qoute!

Yes goody idea, though i can only add it if i got my namechance and siggy change right after my holiday...

can't place it right now, else it'll tell me, your signature cannot be longer then 500 signs and blablah :rolleyes:

kammgretel
Jul 17th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Yes goody idea, though i can only add it if i got my namechance and siggy change right after my holiday...

can't place it right now, else it'll tell me, your signature cannot be longer then 500 signs and blablah :rolleyes:

There is a limit of words, I know it, that must not overcome an entire page the signature of each one. (do you try to do a long speech, not?) ;)

Hey! Can I vote again? Give us more chance, plz.
It should be a multichoice better.

~Dementievaitis~
Jul 19th, 2005, 12:02 PM
seems the poll's finished
don't want to affect everyone's choice so say it now
I guess the one we've chosen it's somehow quite discouraging
becoz the quote would only appear if Elena lost a match :sad:

but I admire democracy
so if that's most of our choice
I guess that's still a great signature:bounce:
and it's my pleasure to be the team

azmad_88
Jul 19th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Let us all DO IT TOGETHER!!!

Dementinator
Jul 19th, 2005, 01:06 PM
tis done!

Chunchun
Jul 19th, 2005, 02:32 PM
so we are gonna put both in our siggy? :bounce:

Paco
Jul 23rd, 2005, 11:04 AM
Why only 3 of us did it?
You said that it is great idea so what's a problem?

~Dementievaitis~
Feb 5th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Certainly we have a lot of memorable quotes after today's victory

I'm thinking may be it's time for us to change the signature quote, or even everytime after some big victory. What do you all think?

UDACHi
Feb 5th, 2006, 04:19 PM
"I only have one good day every week -- otherwise I would be number one already."

:hearts:

Prizeidiot
Feb 6th, 2006, 04:02 AM
"I only have one good day every week -- otherwise I would be number one already."

Yep... it's my sig... the first sig I've ever used

Danči Dementia
Feb 6th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Hey guys what do you think if we ut in our dignature like at once dementinator said
YOU HAVE BEEN DEMENTINATED
or something like this I think its cool well if anyone else want to put it I will ;)
C'mon guys :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Danči Dementia
Feb 6th, 2006, 07:28 PM

altough I like this one I don't know :) :confused:

Prizeidiot
Feb 7th, 2006, 04:31 AM
Hey guys what do you think if we ut in our dignature like at once dementinator said
YOU HAVE BEEN DEMENTINATED
or something like this I think its cool well if anyone else want to put it I will ;)
C'mon guys :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Actually, I hate that phrase :lol: (sorry Captain :p)

Dementinator
Feb 7th, 2006, 08:15 AM
get the Bilge Room Ready PrizeIdiots on his way diwn! :lol:

just kidding ,well it kinda gets the back up of the Anti Elena fans so it does its job...anything that pisses off Lena Haters (how can ANYONE hate such a beautiful sweet creature?) is a good thing..

Prizeidiot
Feb 7th, 2006, 09:02 AM

just kidding ,well it kinda gets the back up of the Anti Elena fans so it does its job...anything that pisses off Lena Haters (how can ANYONE hate such a beautiful sweet creature?) is a good thing..
Well... you could just go with "(enter hater's favourite here) sucks!"

But I guess your method is a little more subtle.

~Dementievaitis~
Feb 7th, 2006, 09:39 AM

Sometimes people are jealous of someone and therefore hate him/her. This is a simple ugly nature of human beings :rolleyes:

That's what Elena says: "I told Martina that I just seem to have one good day per week, otherwise I'd be No. 1 already,"

Perhaps we should add 'I just seem'. It seems more jokey and more importantly, more humble, and fits Elena better

SloKid
Aug 14th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Anyone got space in their sig for this lovely quote on the new coaching rules?

"I think it will be interesting to see the coaches come down and see what they say, but I don't think I will have my mother come. I'm already with her 24/7 and it's the only time I get a break from her."

I think it's another great one from Lena.

miffedmax
Aug 14th, 2006, 06:24 PM
:lol: