PDA

View Full Version : PAW Fed Cup Quarterfinal #3: Bulgaria [3] vs. Israel [8]

crazillo
Jul 3rd, 2005, 11:46 AM
Who will win? Vote and discuss. :) Give reasons, please. :)

SpikeyAidanm
Jul 3rd, 2005, 12:01 PM
The upset of the round - Israel.

Shonami Slam
Jul 3rd, 2005, 12:41 PM
Obviously, with Ghosts and bakalina they have way more quality than we do in thier team, but we're expecting a full 5-member squad that might help us.
also, nitsansh is in the same league they are, and the rest of us had good weeks already.
personnaly, i'm hoping that another showing like i did earlier this year in Fed-Paw will lead the group towards victory.
they are the defending champs, they are experienced and with the handicapped system to the 1/4 finals, it will be tough to dig in and get the multi-point upset, still - i believe in our abbility to overcome this obstacle.

andrew_uk
Jul 3rd, 2005, 12:42 PM
I think Israel will take this - they are likely to have a much larger team than Bulgaria - and as captain nitsansh will be watching like a hawk and adding and replacing SUPPs wherever necessary :p :lol:

Louis Cyphre
Jul 3rd, 2005, 01:03 PM
Israel will have 5 players and a captain that will make everything to win (changing,adding...) but the real problem is the limited options for picking PAWs.BUT I`m sure that we will win just because we are the better team :p

crazillo
Jul 3rd, 2005, 01:06 PM
Bulgaria has a consistent team and many good players; also a mixture of experienced and upcoming players so that success should be clear here. I really don't see them challenged too much here - sorry Israel, I like many of you guys, but I think BUL is the fave here.

Shonami Slam
Jul 9th, 2005, 04:43 PM
*bump*

with three of our guys toping the best bulgarian and almost any dou avereging better than thier couple, we totally beat them :bounce:
It was a good fight, but in the end they had to go for desperate picks to even stand a chance, the quantity really blew them away, but our picks were great.

SpikeyAidanm
Jul 9th, 2005, 06:19 PM
I guess my prediction was right :p