View Full Version : Marys Riches

cakiteror
Jun 30th, 2005, 06:48 AM
HI,GUYS,
i dont want to sound indescrete,but i was wondering,
is MARY rich?
i know that williams sisters,davenport,maria are loaded,
but i dont know anything about MARY!
the reason i am asking is that i read somewhere that MARY is living in an apartment!that is shocking,cause i know she had a house before in bradenton,and when she was with ROBBY they bought a new one in Sarasota!
and now she lives in a flat when she is in Florida!
i was also wondering how much is she popular in France?!because in Serbia tennis experts say nice things about her,but she is not as popular as Maria is!
Is she under contrack with yonex?on wtatour site,they say she still wears nike!!!?????????????
And most important thing-is she dating anyone?
As i said i dont want to sound indescrete,i am a FAN and I LOVE OUR GIRL!

Declan
Jun 30th, 2005, 07:56 AM
When they profiled the Quarter-Finalists in "The Independent" the other day it said Mary's career earnings (on the court) were £4.88 million. (Note, that's pounds, not dollars.)

rsunderji
Jun 30th, 2005, 02:16 PM
When they profiled the Quarter-Finalists in "The Independent" the other day it said Mary's career earnings (on the court) were £4.88 million. (Note, that's pounds, not dollars.)

Yeah we also have to account for appearance fees which is a bundle but is not included in that figure. As well currently she has no sponsor for her clothing but I'm sure she's made her share in endorsements over the years especially in her early twenties.

saby
Jun 30th, 2005, 02:42 PM
As I know Mary won about 8 millions $ on court... without 2005 she already has around 600 000 $ this year.

Once in a french magazine, journalist said Mary was the feminine french atlhet who was earning the more money.

They said almost 03 milions $ a year to wear NIKE and Mary started in 1993, during 12 years (I think) so it's about 36 millions $

44 millions $ + some commercials......

I know she has a flat in Paris close to the "Paris Jean Bouin Tennis club" and a house in Bradenton close to her mother and her father, I heard she had a house in Phoenix too, she had it after Robby and her was separate.

For Mary private life, it's not of my busyness...

saby
Jun 30th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Oh yeah Now Mary is popular in France, but not as popular as Amélie, as I heard people are saying well at least Mary won GS.

French were followed her during RG even Wimbledon, I was kind of surprise, at my work a lot of persons came and followed Mary's matches on TV with me, they were saying come on Mary hurry up I got to go to finish my job, at lunch it was "hey did you see Mary....great match, did you see her shots !! what a champ"

This year Mary's popularity just go up and up and up ...... just look at another thread, Mary is the 6th most popular french atlhet, she is before Barthez, Lizarasu... everybody like them

Mark Spruce
Jun 30th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Hi Saby,

Thanks so much for the two posts. I am with you Mary's Private life is hers and no of our business. But I hope that she is happy in her private life.

Hey that is great about the people at your work.

Mark

cakiteror
Jun 30th, 2005, 03:54 PM
thanks saby!
i only wish mary to be the most popular in the world!

MaryPierceFan
Jun 30th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Apart Nike Mary had/has contracts with sponsors like Gaz De France, Yonex. Do You remember more?

saby
Jun 30th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Apart Nike Mary had/has contracts with sponsors like Gaz De France, Yonex. Do You remember more?

I don't think Mary has a contract with Gaz de france, I read few years ago that Mary was the only one who doesn't have a contract, but it was few years ago...

Yonex...all I know is that Mary doesn't like to change her racquets, but she did 4 or 5 years ago, she used to play with the same as Pete Sampras, and they were both the last ones to use this kind of racquets.

she had a contract with petroyl an, I saw the commercial, I did really like it !!!

I would like Mary to have a new contract with Lacoste it would be fun...

MissTennisFan
Jun 30th, 2005, 05:58 PM
she had a contract with petroyl an, I saw the commercial, I did really like it !!!
I don't think I ever saw it... could you please describe it, Saby?

saby
Jun 30th, 2005, 06:46 PM
I don't think I ever saw it... could you please describe it, Saby?

Mary est sur un court en dur, elle joue ou plutôt elle lance des missiles !!!
la camera la suit sur chaque frappe. Après un gros plan, elle s'assoie et te dit un truc du genre, le soleil, la chaleur, le bandeau, mes cheveux sont mis à rude épreuves....bla bla bla il me semble même qu'on la voit sous la douche, donc elle utilise petroylan.

Sincèrement elle est pas mal comme pub, tu vois réellement les qualités de frappe de Mary et à l'époque elle avait encore son petit accent américain...

Mark Spruce
Jun 30th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Hi Saby,

I would love to see Mary with Lacoste. Maybe would could start a fan's campaign for Lacoste to offer Mary a contract.

Is there anywhere else on the net where you can see the Petroyl commercial ??

Mark

I don't think Mary has a contract with Gaz de france, I read few years ago that Mary was the only one who doesn't have a contract, but it was few years ago...

Yonex...all I know is that Mary doesn't like to change her racquets, but she did 4 or 5 years ago, she used to play with the same as Pete Sampras, and they were both the last ones to use this kind of racquets.

I would like Mary to have a new contract with Lacoste it would be fun...

MissTennisFan
Jun 30th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Do you guys think Mary even wants a contract at this point? Sure it's an added comfort financially, but isn't Mary currently testing her own line?

I really don't know how she feels about this, but I am not too sure I want to see her with Lacoste after the great outfits Nike designed for her throughout her career...

cakiteror
Jun 30th, 2005, 07:41 PM
yes,i must agree!
i like lacoste,but NIKE IS SUPER!
it fits mary best!

MaryPierceFan
Jun 30th, 2005, 07:47 PM
la camera la suit sur chaque frappe. Après un gros plan, elle s'assoie et te dit un truc du genre, le soleil, la chaleur, le bandeau, mes cheveux sont mis à rude épreuves....bla bla bla il me semble même qu'on la voit sous la douche, donc elle utilise petroylan.

Sincèrement elle est pas mal comme pub, tu vois réellement les qualités de frappe de Mary et à l'époque elle avait encore son petit accent américain...

Please, could you translate it?

Mark Spruce
Jun 30th, 2005, 07:54 PM
I misstennisfan, yes i can see your point.

But I have always liked Lacoste. But Mary having her own line is really eciting. As we will see designs that Mary WANTS.

Yes Mary is testing her own line.

Mark

ali
Jun 30th, 2005, 08:49 PM
There was an article in the paper about the top earners currently playing. As far as the women were concerned, Mary came in at no.5 with £19.7 million :eek:

They broke that down as about £4m in prize money and £15.5m in sponsorship.

As for her current outfit, I have to say I like it. It looks much better in the flesh than on tv and is very stylish. I got back from Wimbledon late last night and have been at work today but will write a bit about what happened as soon as I get time (if anyone's interested!). I'll also put some of my photos up. Its been an amazing Wimbledon :D

Mark Spruce
Jun 30th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Hello Ali,

Would be so interested about what happened.

regards

Mark

cakiteror
Jun 30th, 2005, 09:41 PM
thanks ali!
is she more beautiful in person?

dreylau
Jun 30th, 2005, 09:41 PM
saby est-ce qu'on peut voir cette pub sur le net?

saby
Jun 30th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Please, could you translate it?

Mary is on the court, playing tennis or I should say, launching some missiles !!!
The camera is following her on each shots. She's seating on the side, it's getting closer to her face and she's saying something like, the sun, the heat, the headband, my hairs have hard times ........ After we can see Mary taking a shower and she's using Petroyolan.

I think this commercial is good, we can see how great player Mary is, at this time Mary still had her american accent...

saby
Jun 30th, 2005, 09:51 PM
saby est-ce qu'on peut voir cette pub sur le net?

Je ne sais pas du tout, j'ai vu cette pub pendant RG il y a quelques années, peut être en recherchant chez petrolan....

MissTennisFan
Jun 30th, 2005, 11:10 PM
I got back from Wimbledon late last night and have been at work today but will write a bit about what happened as soon as I get time (if anyone's interested!). I'll also put some of my photos up. Its been an amazing Wimbledon :D

Oh awesome -- I can't wait to read all about it, Ali! Thanks a lot! :wavey:

rsunderji
Jul 1st, 2005, 05:36 PM
There was an article in the paper about the top earners currently playing. As far as the women were concerned, Mary came in at no.5 with £19.7 million :eek:

They broke that down as about £4m in prize money and £15.5m in sponsorship.

As for her current outfit, I have to say I like it. It looks much better in the flesh than on tv and is very stylish. I got back from Wimbledon late last night and have been at work today but will write a bit about what happened as soon as I get time (if anyone's interested!). I'll also put some of my photos up. Its been an amazing Wimbledon :D

Looking forward to that thanks

Wizzy Maryfan
Jul 1st, 2005, 08:24 PM
I really hope Mary won't be sponsored by Lacoste !
It's awful, and i hope the best for Mary ... lacoste is one of the worst, and they can't offer enought monney for such a great player ! :angel:

But, i don't think it's important, i only want Mary to play a good tennis and to have fun on court !
Hmmm, I hope Mary will have a new outfit with beautiful colours for the American summer :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Jul 1st, 2005, 08:37 PM
I think that in my heart I want Mary to have her own line. It will be so great to see what designs she will do.

Yes Mary to have fun on court, smiles and happy faces

GO MARY

mark

Scotso
Jul 1st, 2005, 10:17 PM
Of course she's rich :p

But she doesn't act like it, and I like that.

MissTennisFan
Jul 2nd, 2005, 01:53 AM
But she doesn't act like it, and I like that.

Noooo! Mary is way too classy for that! :D

Mark Spruce
Jul 2nd, 2005, 05:11 AM
Yes Mary is hunble and does not want to flaut things. She is a true lady.

Respect to you Mary

Mark