PDA

View Full Version : Next?

christo
Jun 29th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Mary will play Fed Cup then San Diego and Toronto. Will she play an other tournament before the US Open ?:confused:

NicoMary
Jun 29th, 2005, 11:05 AM
I don't know....only two tournaments....it's strange...Mary will have a great ranking...she can have Byes...so she should play at least one tournament MORE.... Hope she will...she has few points to defend until the end of the year...and could have some very good runs........She may play LA or stanford

MistyGrey
Jun 29th, 2005, 11:16 AM
2 tournaments! She has about 230 points to defend, and with only two tournaments, she might not get into the top ten before the USO. She also has about 200+ points to defend at the USO. I dont want to wait that long for Mary to re enter the top ten ..:sad:

MistyGrey
Jun 29th, 2005, 11:19 AM
If I made her schedule, I'd throw in Stanford or Cinci. If she plays LA, she'd be playing 3 weeks in a row, then a week's rest heading into the USO. Not a good idea IMO. Stanford,San Diego and then Toronto seems much better.

cakiteror
Jun 29th, 2005, 12:09 PM
yes,she needs more tournaments!
she needs to be fit!
but she doesnt need to be tired before US OPEN!
i dont know,she probably knows best!

MaryPierceFan
Jun 29th, 2005, 12:26 PM
I hope she plays more than 3 tournaments. But she hasn't played in Stanford too often. Maybe LA is a good choice.

What's with the points from the OG?

saby
Jun 29th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Mary usualy plays San diego, Los Angeles , then toronto, it's her schedule for about 10 years....

MaryPierceFan
Jun 29th, 2005, 07:01 PM
What about the points from the Games?

morbidangle
Jun 29th, 2005, 07:14 PM
The points from Olympics come off 2 weeks before USO.