PDA

View Full Version : FWTT Players Council

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 12th, 2002, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Alx
After several things that have happened finally this will be done. Five plyaers will make this to happen and this players are:

Marteena Huubere, Eva Sorrenta, Anjelica de la Courtiere, Sabine Graf and Bryanne Pierce

This five will try to solve and take desitions about things that happen in the game... if you have any problem you will ask them to help you and they will working in team.

If you have a problem post it here and discuss with them then I will discuss with them and we will get with a fair solution.

For you to want a problem to be solved you must say what is the problem and offer a solution that you think is good for everybody.

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 12th, 2002, 10:52 AM
BTW - Bryanne married last December and changed her surname is Applegate

:p

martinafan
Apr 13th, 2002, 12:26 AM
Marteena states:

"PLease if you do have any concerns, or anything that you would like to be looked into, then please inform us by posting it here, and we'll look into it the best we can. I'm speaking for all of us, when I say that all we want is for FWTT to be the best game it can possibly be for everyone involved, and i know i feel very strongly about it, so i am more than happy to help with any concerns, and i know the others are too, or they wouldn't have agreed to being part of this."

Monica_Rules
Apr 13th, 2002, 11:27 PM
So what happening in the Madonkia thing?When will she get a ban?

Scotso
Apr 14th, 2002, 03:24 AM
Council members... I guess we need to set a date or something to discuss that?

martinafan
Apr 14th, 2002, 04:32 AM
That sounds like a good idea Scott...what do the others think?

Tennis124
Apr 14th, 2002, 05:31 AM
Something should be done to help out our good friend Selima and help her family through this tough time.

Kris
Apr 14th, 2002, 12:02 PM
Sure we should set a date

Scotso
Apr 14th, 2002, 12:11 PM
Okay, well someone just name a time and the rest of us will see, Eva Sorrenta is on an extended leave of absense so she won't be able to attend :o

M&M
Apr 14th, 2002, 09:12 PM
:wavey:

letter, written by steffi graf

hi player's council!

you should think about changing the pts. system, like the wta did.

look at the rankings: larissa ferrer didn't win any of the bigger events since don't know when and is still number one.

look at the first season of fwtt: selima valentine reached all grand slam finals, won two of them and some other tournaments but never got the number one spot. and in case, she would have been world's number one for a long time with the pts. system of the wta (getting 650 pts for a grand slam title and so on).

in the second season she would have lost her number one position to another player, as she was't that successfull as others were.

u cannot relate the grand slam title, with that one of a tier one. the difference of pts. for winning a slam or tier one (or 2,3) is not big enough at the fwtt.

wta: slam 650 pts., tier one 325, 300 or 275

the wta system wasn't that good for a long time, but they changed it this year. they did a good job!

i think the fwtt should have the same pts. system (next season or maybe right after th french open???).

steffi graf

i'm not talking about it, because selima could take advantage of it, because she cannot: she will not be able to play the french open, what will happen afterwards: we'll see. her bset time she had in the past. and who knows? - will she ever be able to play tennis again?

lasse and selima are still lying in coma...

deftman
Apr 14th, 2002, 09:54 PM
OMG Alexo,U cant even be an angel ...
U've done all the work in FWTT for two years and now you're setting up a player council to take the decisions on the tour??:eek:
You should win atleast a Nobel Prize or something :o

martinafan
Apr 14th, 2002, 10:32 PM
ok lemme see....if noone else is gonna suggest a time, then i will ;) ;) LOL....

how bout....hmm, i'm really busy the next 3-4 days.....friday night or saturday morning my time (sydney).....

don't know what time it is in germany or usa sorry.....but there's a fair time span there...and aslong as it's not like 2am saturday morning for me, then that's fine.....LOL

anyone free around then?

We'll discuss Monika, the pts system and selima's accident......any other suggestions?

Scotso
Apr 14th, 2002, 10:35 PM
We can just discuss it here.

martinafan
Apr 14th, 2002, 10:57 PM
yeah we could scott, but i think it would be a lot quicker if we were all in say MSN together at the same time...could do it all in like an hour rather than over a few days sorta thing.......what do the others think? bryanne? sabine?

i came up with a time that i'd be free...that would be a reasonable time for both kris and scott.....it's really hard to come up with reasonable times for everyone cause of the time zones...

How about:

Marteena/Bryanne - 6am or 7am saturday morning
Anjelica - 4pm or 5pm friday afternoon
Sabine - 10pm or 11pm friday night

are u free then?

also....please check those time conversions.....i could be VERY wrong ;) LOL

martinafan
Apr 14th, 2002, 10:57 PM
BTW...will randy/eva be back by friday?

polishprodigy
Apr 14th, 2002, 11:09 PM
Pff. Gianna Adrianna Dulko would love to be part of the player's council. :rolleyes: Could she be an alternate? ;)

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 15th, 2002, 04:30 AM
I am happy about discuss with all of you guys. Perhaps, in MSN cause easy and quick discuss and solution.

Well... Kris who not online often in MSN. He usually online at around 2am in my time. Try and work out for what right time...

Scotso
Apr 15th, 2002, 07:41 AM
That time is fine with me.

And no, Eva won't be back by Friday.

Kris
Apr 15th, 2002, 09:21 AM
10pm on friday night I will try

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 15th, 2002, 09:33 AM
Alrighty! I will be there at 6am on Saturday. I will check make sure right time for the 'meeting' ;)

martinafan
Apr 15th, 2002, 10:37 AM
OK! :)

GREAT! :)

6am sat morning it is for me! :)

Matthew...did u check if the time was right? i really hope i did it all right, otherwise i won't be that popular ;) LOL

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 15th, 2002, 01:10 PM
Dean, it's perfect right! :)

Scotso
Apr 15th, 2002, 01:15 PM
omg dean got something right :eek:

;)

martinafan
Apr 15th, 2002, 11:16 PM
yeah dean got that right, but it's pointless now, cause i've been asked to work saturday morning now :( :(

So i'm not available at that time.....

You three could discuss it without me, or i could do it say 5 hours earlier that day (like 1am for me)....or at the same time but one day later......(6am sunday morning).

I am really sorry to do this to you guys......if either of these times do not work for you, then just talk about it without me at the other time we agreed to.

So sorry again :( :(

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 15th, 2002, 11:22 PM
It's OK, Dean :) We will survive without you ;) Hehe

Kris
Apr 16th, 2002, 01:02 PM
5 hours earlier ...

Mateo Mathieu
May 3rd, 2002, 02:13 PM
BUMP!