PDA

View Full Version : ESPN said something nice abut Mary!!!

mamno_MARYFAN
Jun 27th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Guys...I found this article saying nice things about Mary!!!!

"Hard work seems to be paying off for Mary Pierce.
The two-time Grand Slam champion followed up her surprising run to the French Open final by advancing Saturday to the fourth round at Wimbledon.
The 30-year-old Pierce beat 17-year-old Ana Ivanovic 6-1, 6-4, and said diligent training and experience helped her win.
"I just see things differently, do things differently," said Pierce, who matched her best showing at Wimbledon since 1996. "There's not really any secrets to anything. Hard work always pays off."
Pierce, seeded 12th, conceded only six points on serve in the second set.
"I just feel like I'm really on a good path right now and just continue every day trying to improve and keep working hard," Pierce said. "Last year I lost first round, so I'm definitely doing a lot better than last year. I just feel like I'm improving with every match I'm playing on grass."
Pierce also won in mixed doubles, teaming with Mahesh Bhupathi to beat David Sherwood and Elena Baltacha 6-3, 6-4 in the first round."

Yes...come on Mary!!! Make it to the quarter finals....YES!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Ambrosia
Jun 27th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Hard work has definitely revitalized her career. :D

Mark Spruce
Jun 27th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Yeah hard work and dedication and spirit have helped so much. I have found otu these days Mary has much for fighting spirit in her these days.

GO MARY

Mark

saby
Jun 27th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Hard word and a wonderful brother !!!

saby
Jun 27th, 2005, 03:48 PM
hard work and a wonderful brother !!!

Mark Spruce
Jun 27th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Yes

David has been amazing for Mary. Shame that had not worked together for longer

Mark

cakiteror
Jun 27th, 2005, 07:01 PM
I Totally Agree Mark!

Scotso
Jun 28th, 2005, 02:23 AM
Usually ESPN only talks about how OLD Mary is. OLD.

Mark Spruce
Jun 28th, 2005, 03:14 AM
Yes. It is about time the press have good words about Mary. Better late than never !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark