PDA

View Full Version : Laugh my ass off

icequeen
Jun 26th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Venus hi-fives Serena and they give each other a big hug and squeal in delight:

Venus: You did really good.

Serena: It didn't look fake?

Venus: No, you did it just as planned.

Serena: How about those tears during the press conference?

Venus: Nice touch, but you could have cried a little longer, but it worked. They ate it up.

Serena: How about Daddy's interview this morning? He said I should go home and how I came down with something lastnight?

Venus: You know he didn't have a clue that you washed your hair and stuck your head in the freezer.

Serena: That's true. Now, b/i/t/c/h don't make me go through all this for nothing. You whip that girl's a/s/s on Monday.

Venus: You got it little sis. You won the Australian Open, now it's my turn to win Wimbledon. Girl, you don't know how much I appreciate what you did for me tonight.

Serena: I know you do and I love you, that's why I left the coast clear for you. I'm going to bed. All this acting has made me exhausted.

Venus: Me too. Good night.

slydevil6142
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Just tasteless really..... get some class and try again.

Davenselesport
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Well IF it was planned... it would be better for them both to advance and Serena tank the match...

It was real

Oneofakind0490
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:10 PM
I'm surprissed you think this is funny when nobody ever give the girls a break.

Diesel
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:13 PM
:smash: I shouldn't be surprised at how low you can go :sad:

icequeen
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Wait a min guys I did not write this. One of the sisters fans from another board wrote this. Yes, and I laugh because it is truly pathic that someone would think that this was plan.

Knizzle
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Wait a min guys I did not write this. One of the sisters fans from another board wrote this. Yes, and I laugh because it is truly pathic that someone would think that this was plan.

Do you speak English well?? Is it your second language??

harloo
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Wimbledon radio has already tried to stir up shit about the fix mess, and it's good Serena LOST in this match instead of having to pull out of her match against Venus because of injury, folks would have a field day.

Posters on this board post that Locker Room confession mess and stuff like this all the time. I don't agree with the posting of it, but I do have a sense of humour. It's not TRUE and any sane person knows that so why all the fuss?

Someone is bound to say something about a fix when Venus plays anyways, so I will just have to turn the volume down when they start with that shit.:fiery:

CooCooCachoo
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:19 PM
:yawn:

Kart
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:21 PM
I think some of you are being a bit hard on icequeen in this thread --- never thought I'd see myself saying that :eek:.

Diesel
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:22 PM

Wait, was it the ezboard 'fans'?

harloo
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:23 PM

:tape:

icequeen
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Do you speak English well?? Is it your second language??

Obviously I don't because I have no idea what you are talking about.

heartBREAKeRS
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Venus hi-fives Serena and they give each other a big hug and squeal in delight:

Venus: You did really good.

Serena: It didn't look fake?

Venus: No, you did it just as planned.

Serena: How about those tears during the press conference?

Venus: Nice touch, but you could have cried a little longer, but it worked. They ate it up.

Serena: How about Daddy's interview this morning? He said I should go home and how I came down with something lastnight?

Venus: You know he didn't have a clue that you washed your hair and stuck your head in the freezer.

Serena: That's true. Now, b/i/t/c/h don't make me go through all this for nothing. You whip that girl's a/s/s on Monday.

Venus: You got it little sis. You won the Australian Open, now it's my turn to win Wimbledon. Girl, you don't know how much I appreciate what you did for me tonight.

Serena: I know you do and I love you, that's why I left the coast clear for you. I'm going to bed. All this acting has made me exhausted.

Venus: Me too. Good night.

In some way I see the truht in there;)

Knizzle
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Obviously I don't because I have no idea what you are talking about.

Cause you didn't articulate that it wasn't your story that you posted in the thread starting post.

icequeen
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:31 PM

I believe it was someone from the ez board but it was posted on ESPN message board. I also believe this person pretends to be a supporter but is truly not.

icequeen
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Cause you didn't articulate that it wasn't your story that you posted in the thread starting post.

I know I realized that after I posted it.

slydevil6142
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:40 PM

Sorry about calling you classless .....

Diesel
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:42 PM
I believe it was someone from the ez board but it was posted on ESPN message board. I also believe this person pretends to be a supporter but is truly not.

That whole ezboard is full of pretenders. That's one place V&S never need to know people exist.

franny
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Aren't you like one of Serena and Venus' biggest fans? I am shocked a you, this is so tasteless.

icequeen
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:49 PM
I think some of you are being a bit hard on icequeen in this thread --- never thought I'd see myself saying that :eek:.

What are you talking about being hard on me. I did not write this. Please read the couple of posted I have made since.

icequeen
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Sorry about calling you classless .....

No problem the mistake was mine.

icequeen
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:52 PM
That whole ezboard is full of pretenders. That's one place V&S never need to know people exist.

OMG you are so right about them being pretenders. I have never seen a board dedicated to two people by their fans and then those same fan turn on them like that. Truly sad indeed.

icequeen
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Aren't you like one of Serena and Venus' biggest fans? I am shocked a you, this is so tasteless.

Have you read the entire thread? I suggest you do so.

Strange Famous
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:54 PM
I dont think Serena is the sort of personality that is ever going to lose on purpose

harloo
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:59 PM

:tape: :lol: :tape: Shh....don't direct the haters there.

Diesel
Jun 26th, 2005, 09:01 PM
:tape: :lol: :tape: Shh....don't direct the haters there.

:haha: They'd be in the right company :lol:

harloo
Jun 26th, 2005, 09:04 PM
:haha: They'd be in the right company :lol:

:tape:

franny
Jun 26th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Have you read the entire thread? I suggest you do so.

Okay icequeen, my apologies. I responded right when I read your first post and was shocked that you would post something like that. But still, I think that you should have posted something first like "look what dumbasses at ezboard wrote:" which would have been more appropriate. You wouldn't have had to defend yourself with posts later on in the thread like that.

Staticbeef
Jun 26th, 2005, 09:50 PM
:wavey: OK,I..am..though...licking :bigcry: my...wounds..and :tape: finished :sad: self-flagilation.It, :eek: Happened,Its :mad: Over.Still :hearts: My :kiss: Baby...............See-Ya, :lick: In :bounce: :bounce: NY-Rena :hearts:

Kart
Jun 26th, 2005, 10:11 PM
What are you talking about being hard on me. I did not write this. Please read the couple of posted I have made since.

Ok. You're on your own :).

azinna
Jun 26th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Icequeen, you really need to edit that 1st post and insert a disclaimer before the "skit". I attributed it directly to you and was shocked. And I typically don't read entire threads if the primary tone appears to be one of bashing a player.

Click on the edit button, my friend, and un-tarnish your reputation.