PDA

View Full Version : SERENA WILLIAMS: Oh, I forgot about Moscow

switz
Jun 26th, 2005, 05:04 AM
I can't believe Serena forgot about Moscow. Even if she did forget she should have just said she was really looking forward to it straight away and that it meant the world to being go there. I think it's offensive to Muscovites to say she forgot about Moscow because it's a city that has tried really hard for so long and deserves credit and recognition for it's accomplishments. Serena really needs to learn to lie because saying how she feels and not sugar coating everything is really unclassy. Give cities credit where it's due Serena!!

:lol:

Jeff
Jun 26th, 2005, 07:49 AM
Lol...

Well I don't think that comment had anything to do with how she feels about Moscow, and everything to do with how crappy she feels at the moment, both physically and about her game. Now she realises she has to compete against a power team, Russia, and try to play well for USA, despite feeling like sh&t.

Stamp Paid
Jun 26th, 2005, 07:52 AM
She should really just say, 'Fuck Moscow" and go back home and get right for the US Open. It wouldnt be the first time she would pull out of a tournament at the last minute, lol. :D

I<3Tati
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:00 AM
She should really just say, 'Fuck Moscow" and go back home and get right for the US Open. It wouldnt be the first time she would pull out of a tournament at the last minute, lol. :D

Yeah, I agree(but she should say it a little nicer of course lol). It would really help her a lot.

switz
Jun 26th, 2005, 10:06 AM
:confused:

ceiling_fan
Jun 26th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Meh, i don't think she meant to sound offensive... she wasn't feeling well in that interview i guess she didn't have her tournament plan in her head

switz
Jun 26th, 2005, 11:31 AM
ok people missed by admittedly poor attempt at being humourous in the context of about ten people pulling things from

switz
Jun 26th, 2005, 11:31 AM
(cont - i'm lazy) serena's interview to make her look bad.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jun 26th, 2005, 02:17 PM
People read way into stuff too much.