PDA

View Full Version : If Maria does NOT win the Wimbledon title - I shall NEVER post here again!

Evelyn Tremble
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:02 AM
That's how confident I am!

tennisIlove09
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:02 AM
well for once I have reason to root against Maria

Derek.
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Bye! :bigwave:

just playing.

Kart
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:05 AM
You shouldn't make promises you can't keep.

xan
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:07 AM
Why are all these trolls so obsessed with Maria?

If you are a Pierce supporter, support Pierce. If not, change your sig.
We know you're not genuine so your jinx attempt won't work with anyone. Support your own fave and stop trying to cause trouble.

RenaSlam.
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:08 AM
Evelyn get off the crack please. It's really messing with your mind, honey.

Evelyn Tremble
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:09 AM

We know you're not genuine so your jinx attempt won't work with anyone. Support your own fave and stop trying to cause trouble.

I do not know - why are YOU obsessed with Maria?

Lemonskin.
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Didn't someone on MTF say that about Federer winning RG too? ;)

xan
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:12 AM
I do not know - why are YOU obsessed with Maria?

I'm a Maria supporter.

It is quite clear you are not, and have only started this thread to cause trouble and start a trolling war. Grow up and concentrate on the tennis.

roarke
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:14 AM
lol..... Funny as hell promise... ......!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be disappointed for Maria if she loses but I almost wish she does just to get rid of you and all the others like you who just want to be a groupie to the "GWH" but have no real interest in tennis.

Evelyn Tremble
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:16 AM
I'm a Maria supporter.

It is quite clear you are not, and have only started this thread to cause trouble and start a trolling war. Grow up and concentrate on the tennis.

It's apparent you do NOT share my confidence in Maria. Call yourself a supporter!

fammmmedspin
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Maria has a good chance - getting better by the day in her half. The problem is that Lindsay, Momo, Kim and, if she can get there, Nastya can all beat Maria.

Evelyn Tremble
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Maria has a good chance - getting better by the day in her half. The problem is that Lindsay, Momo, Kim and, if she can get there, Nastya can all beat Maria.

But they won't.

Maria will win! Of this I am 100% confident.

xan
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:25 AM
It's apparent you do NOT share my confidence in Maria. Call yourself a supporter!

I know you think you're being clever. But when you started this troll thread, you were stupid enough to leave your sig (showing yourself to be a Pierce supporter) visible.

That tells me two things:

1) You started this thread in a puerile attempt to cause trouble and start a flame war by bragging about Maria while falsely pretending to be a real Maria supporter.

2) You are probably about 13 - or are at that stage of mental development.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:28 AM
Someone tell Maria, she would gladly tank the next match to get rid of this twat!!!!

Evelyn Tremble
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:29 AM
I know you think you're being clever. But when you started this troll thread, you were stupid enough to leave your sig (showing yourself to be a Pierce supporter) visible.

That tells me two things:

1) You started this thread in a puerile attempt to cause trouble and start a flame war by bragging about Maria while falsely pretending to be a real Maria supporter.

2) You are probably about 13 - or are at that stage of mental development.

No I started this thread because I am confident Maria will retain her Wimbledon crown -unlike YOU!

Evelyn Tremble
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:30 AM
Someone tell Maria, she would gladly tank the next match to get rid of this twat!!!!

See!!! There's another who thinks she will retain her title!

xan
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:35 AM
No I started this thread because I am confident Maria will retain her Wimbledon crown -unlike YOU!

No. You started this thread as a troll. If you really don't think your fave has a chance. Get a new fave. I support Maria but I wouldn't start bragging about titles she hasn't won - nor would I rule her out - as you have done with Mary, if we were to believe your post was honest.

Evelyn Tremble
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:40 AM
No. You started this thread as a troll. If you really don't think your fave has a chance. Get a new fave. I support Maria but I wouldn't start bragging about titles she hasn't won - nor would I rule her out - as you have done with Mary, if we were to believe your post was honest.

BORING!

VS Fan
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Yeah, Now that Serena is gone your confidence soars.

But, Guess what, a lot of other players, still in the draw have enough game to beat Maria.

And guess what... Even Mary Pierce could win!!

Evelyn Tremble
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Yeah, Now that Serena is gone your confidence soars.

But, Guess what, a lot of other players, still in the draw have enough game to beat Maria.

And guess what... Even Mary Pierce could win!!

Serena was NEVER a threat! It would be easier for Maria if Serena were still in the tournament!

How long have you been WATCHING tennis? Mary win Wimbledon!!! LOL

Zippy
Jun 26th, 2005, 01:33 AM
Go Kimmie :yeah:
;)

Kar16d
Jun 26th, 2005, 01:33 AM
Maria would not kill Serena anyway

Evelyn Tremble
Jun 26th, 2005, 01:41 AM
Go Kimmie :yeah:
;)

LOL There’s more chance of a reconciliation between her and Lleyton - than her winning this title!

Sam L
Jun 26th, 2005, 01:47 AM
You mean if Maria doesn't win, you'll get another username name?

Evelyn Tremble
Jun 26th, 2005, 01:55 AM
You mean if Maria doesn't win, you'll get another username name?

That’s like saying - When Martina retires I will stop posting!

franny
Jun 26th, 2005, 02:05 AM
I always wonder why theres so many hatred amongst the posters here. Now I know, it's cuz there are so many obnoxious posters who will start ridiculous threads to piss everyone else off.

Evelyn Tremble
Jun 26th, 2005, 02:15 AM
I always wonder why theres so many hatred amongst the posters here. Now I know, it's cuz there are so many obnoxious posters who will start ridiculous threads to piss everyone else off.

Where's the hatred?

You mean threads like - is serena drifting away from venus?

SJW
Jun 26th, 2005, 02:19 AM
Julia you must have fucking loads of email addresses to keep signing up with different user names.

go away. the only reason i would HOPE for Maria to lose would be to get rid of you

HotSpot
Jun 26th, 2005, 02:22 AM
wish you have better life when you retire from here... :)

Evelyn Tremble
Jun 26th, 2005, 02:39 AM
wish you have better life when you retire from here... :)

Which will NOT be for years to come.

gladysharon
Jun 26th, 2005, 04:42 AM
Well if you don't post cos of that...be our guest. ;)

Chunchun
Jun 26th, 2005, 04:47 AM
bye bye then :o

ceiling_fan
Jun 26th, 2005, 05:13 AM
cya evelyntremble :sad:

Julia1968
Jun 26th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Julia you must have fucking loads of email addresses to keep signing up with different user names.

go away. the only reason i would HOPE for Maria to lose would be to get rid of you

How ignorant and paranoid. I think a moderator could easily verify that I do not have another user name in this forum.

But generally, its people that use other user names are often the one's to point the finger.

Stamp Paid
Jun 26th, 2005, 06:33 AM

lmao

pigam
Jun 26th, 2005, 06:43 AM

same goes for Justine.
I guess anyone who seems like a threat to serena williams will do, so maybe they'll "use" Jill craybas in the future :rolleyes: .

slice
Jun 26th, 2005, 06:48 AM
I'm a Maria supporter.

overreact a little bit more huh? all the dude/dudette was saying was that he/she was confident that maria was going to win :rolleyes: you smell :tape:

Stamp Paid
Jun 26th, 2005, 06:54 AM
same goes for Justine.
I guess anyone who seems like a threat to serena williams will do, so maybe they'll "use" Jill craybas in the future :rolleyes: .

and the strangest part...this troll is not a Serena fan, Williams fan, or Royal Court affiliate!!!!

Jakeev
Jun 26th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Hey you 80s music fans: What was the name of the follow up song to Naked Eye's Always Something There to Remind Me?

Crazy Canuck
Jun 26th, 2005, 07:39 AM
I would like to bear Evelyn Tremble's children. Oh, yes please :hearts:

pigam
Jun 26th, 2005, 08:30 AM
and the strangest part...this troll is not a Serena fan, Williams fan, or Royal Court affiliate!!!!
the multiple ID's work in mysterious ways :angel: ;) :rolleyes: :(

10s4life
Jun 12th, 2007, 04:06 PM
if maria can play well, she has a great chance. although hardcourts are her better surface. when shes in the zone, she wins. she should be hungry and the shoulder looks better.

Slutiana
Jun 12th, 2007, 04:10 PM

4 weeks until your gon for good:drool: :D :D :D :D :D :D :wavey:

Edward.
Jun 12th, 2007, 04:16 PM
4 weeks until your gon for good:drool: :D :D :D :D :D :D :wavey:

Erm, you do realise this thread was created 2 years ago, right?

Slutiana
Jun 12th, 2007, 04:18 PM
yeah i just noticed when i went back a few pages:lol:

Slutiana
Jun 12th, 2007, 04:18 PM
no wonder the person who bumped this is on red lol

azmad_88
Jun 12th, 2007, 04:33 PM
i think the person who bumped the thread didnt know it was an old one because he is a new member. you guys shouldnt have been harsh on him

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jun 12th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Enjoy your last few weeks then :wavey:

Ana already crushed Maria in Tokyo. Maria didn't want to make it worse after 1st set so retired. Ana didn't forget about it and continued it at Roland Garros. Ok, Maria is not good on clay, but Ana will show what grass tennis is ;)

I've already a good feeling for Wimbledon since the green clay season started!

Maria won't win it ;)

Emina.
Jun 12th, 2007, 04:45 PM
another :rolleyes: thread..

Derek.
Jun 12th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Enjoy your last few weeks then :wavey:

Ana already crushed Maria in Tokyo. Maria didn't want to make it worse after 1st set so retired. Ana didn't forget about it and continued it at Roland Garros. Ok, Maria is not good on clay, but Ana will show what grass tennis is ;)

I've already a good feeling for Wimbledon since the green clay season started!

Maria won't win it ;)

First of all, this thread is from 2005, and second of all, yeah let's see Ana try to beat Maria on grass. :haha:

10s4life
Jun 12th, 2007, 05:06 PM
let us know when ana wins a slam. :lol:

Serge007
Jun 12th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Ana already crushed Maria in Tokyo
So what? Did she won Tokyo? No. Did she won RG? No.

zayos_10
Jun 12th, 2007, 05:28 PM

Good attitude!!

SJW
Jun 12th, 2007, 05:33 PM
First of all, this thread is from 2005, and second of all, yeah let's see Ana try to beat Maria on grass. :haha:

I would love to see this matchup on grass :drool:

SelesseleS
Jun 12th, 2007, 05:35 PM

You HOPE for Maria to lose?:confused:

Dexter
Jun 12th, 2007, 05:36 PM
First of all, this thread is from 2005, and second of all, yeah let's see Ana try to beat Maria on grass. :haha:Somehow I'm not afraid.

*yes, I know this thread is old*

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jun 13th, 2007, 12:09 AM
let us know when ana wins a slam. :lol:

It will happen. Hopefully VERY soon!!

So what? Did she won Tokyo? No. Did she won RG? No.

Hmm, funny no you mention ALL the finals she ever lost in WTA.

supergrunt
Jun 13th, 2007, 12:13 AM
Who knows :)

supergrunt
Jun 13th, 2007, 12:15 AM
o its 2005! :lol:

Bruno71
Jun 13th, 2007, 12:16 AM
Hey you 80s music fans: What was the name of the follow up song to Naked Eye's Always Something There to Remind Me?

"Promises Promises." Was that response too late, or :topic: ?

DOUBLEFIST
Jun 13th, 2007, 12:17 AM

:bigwave: Later!

Dan23
Jun 13th, 2007, 12:47 AM
Hmm, funny no you mention ALL the finals she ever lost in WTA.
Have you got the time for us to list ALL the finals Maria has WON in the WTA?

Apoleb
Jun 13th, 2007, 01:01 AM
I wish more Maria fans had the courage that you have to make such a promise.

trufanjay
Jun 13th, 2007, 01:35 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had to edit my post, I feel so stupid for posting in this ancient thread. I see that the thread starter hasn't posted since June 26th, 2005. :lol: How dumb.

Dan23
Jun 13th, 2007, 01:55 AM
try reading the date on this...how could someone find a thread from that far back amongst all the other crap? :o

zayos_10
Jun 13th, 2007, 02:26 AM
Do you think that if Maria wins this year, he will come back?? (not that i care, I‘m just curious:rolleyes: )

RJWCapriati
Jun 13th, 2007, 02:41 AM
See ya!!!!!!!!!