PDA

View Full Version : Thank God Mary, Venus in 3rd Q or Else We Could Have Lena L, Dechy, Peschke in SF

pierce0415
Jun 25th, 2005, 11:20 PM
When the draw came out, everybody was complaining that Serena, Venus, Justine and Mary were in the same quarter. But had it been different 9-16 seeds, we could have the following R16.

Pennatta vs. Peschke
Craybas vs. Lena L or Dechy

Then Lena L or Dechy would get a second Grand Slam SF this year by benefit of a cakewalk draw :lol:

Ryan
Jun 25th, 2005, 11:24 PM
When the draw came out, everybody was complaining that Serena, Venus, Justine and Mary were in the same quarter. But had it been different 9-16 seeds, we could have the following R16.

Pennatta vs. Peschke

Then Lena L or Dechy would get a second Grand Slam SF this year by benefit of a cakewalk draw :lol:

Except Dechy plays Sharapova tomorrow, and Likhovsteva plays Mauresmo. Oh well. You'd have Craybas vs. Hantuchova or Pratt

jlamire
Jun 25th, 2005, 11:52 PM

Pennatta vs. Peschke

Lena L and Dechy won enough matches to be there. It's not their fault if some big names fail before...I find those posts really boring. Those girls are working so much and stupid little posters like you show so much disrespect. I'm glad they don't lose their times by reading those stupid posts like I do too often ;)

RenaSlam.
Jun 25th, 2005, 11:54 PM
What a nightmare.

Brooks.
Jun 25th, 2005, 11:56 PM
this was supposed to be the great section... a possible justine-williams match....a rd. 16 williams.....ana could have made another QF.... :sad: :sad: ....well at least we still got vee and mary doing their thing...best of luck to both of them