PDA

View Full Version : serena is a joke

slice
Jun 25th, 2005, 11:59 PM
everytime she loses, it is always her fault and unforced errors bla bla bla... well serena, its actually your fault love, becaue you train shit all for events and rather take pride in looking like a man wid your red lipstick and fugly hairstyles...

if you dont put the effort in, you dont win matches, therefore your opponents DESERVE the win.

go crabs :bounce:

azza
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:00 AM
:bounce: I agree she NEVER Gives credit to her opponent Oh i Broke a Nail thats why i lost oh i have a sore eye ball :hysteric: Boohoo

Daniel
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:01 AM
:lol: :haha:

Evelyn Tremble
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Amen!

No Name Face
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:03 AM
yeah, when you beat the world #1, #2, and #3 in a row at the Australian Open, I'm sure Jill Craybas beat Serena because she's naturally the better player.

RenaSlam.
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:04 AM
I don't know why this is brought up after EVERY match.

We all know she does it after EVERY match she loses AND wins, so what's the big deal?

volta
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:05 AM
ur "brain" sure is a HUGE joke

Floydrose
yeah, when you beat the world #1, #2, and #3 in a row at the Australian Open, I'm sure Jill Craybas beat Serena because she's naturally the better player.

She was better today :kiss:

Darop.
Post #1 and 2 are masterpieces.

:p

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:06 AM
So are you actually saying she lost at her best?

cheesestix
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:09 AM
So are you actually saying she lost at her best?

Who said that she lost at her best? :confused:

Is Serena better than Jill? Or course she is.

Would Serena win 9 out of 10 matches against Jill? Of course she would.

Was Jill better today? Of course she was.

A win this big is long overdue for us Craybas fans! Can't we just enjoy it?

Congrats Jill! :bounce:

gmak
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:15 AM
nice to see jill reach the 4r of a slam for the first time at age 30! :)

she played pretty smart, but serena was awful... i've never seen a player break her serve so many times especially craybas :eek:

Cybelle Darkholme
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:18 AM
yeah, when you beat the world #1, #2, and #3 in a row at the Australian Open, I'm sure Jill Craybas beat Serena because she's naturally the better player.Didn't you know Jill Craybas is the best player in the world and is really the True number one player? I thought everyone knew this.

DemWilliamsGulls
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Man please...half of the time Serena or the Williams sisters loose its because they dont play their best. Who is Jill Craybas anyway...and what titles has she won....MY POINT EXACTLY......Jill Craybas has no grand slam title game....and she wont win Wimbledon...Serena knows she can beat Jill Craybas..she knew that she could beat a lot of people back in 2002-03 when she completed her Serena Slam.