PDA

View Full Version : Serena is overrated !!!

Piotr'ek
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:15 PM
:lol: :devil:

jenglisbe
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:18 PM
overrated how? She's won every major and has 7 in total. Very few female players have done that.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Yeah Serena is overrated :rolleyes:

K-Dog
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Yeah, look at the favorite for the tourney!! How a healthy Justine doing? Not as good as an injured Serena!!

hotandspicey
:lol: :devil:Overated?? Take a look at the women in your sig. :lol: :devil:

serenafan08
:lol: :devil:
Half the players in your signature are overrated, so you have no room to talk about anyone. All those players combined haven't done half of what Serena has done, so I suggest you get the facts straight before you start clowning. :rolleyes:

jenglisbe
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Why does it matter if the person in his sig is overrated? Whether Serena is overrated or not is a separate issue.

starr
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:22 PM
uh..... wasn't that post tongue in cheek?

I think it was merely in retaiation for the many threads posted here about how so and so player is overrated.

It was for a chuckle, and it gave me a chuckle. :)

Paneru
Bitter trolls! :)

hotandspicey
Yeah, look at the favorite for the tourney!! How a healthy Justine doing? Not as good as an injured Serena!! :lol: :lol: :tape:

tennislover
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Overated?? Take a look at the women in your sig. :lol: :devil:
:haha:

Wojtek
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Not as good as an injured Serena!!

OMFG :tape: :rolleyes: and her injury was?

Oneofakind0490
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:24 PM
OMG people can't take jokes.

udachi Elena
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Is it not obvious enough to you serena fans.. that this post was designed for you guys to come in and whine about? Stop being such easy targets!!! just ignore it!

Piotr'ek
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:25 PM
half girls in my sig are overrated?
maybe dani ans kiki cause of her slump this season but others play on her normal level :)
It is so nice to see all that serena fans mad at me :tape:

Lolo8
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:27 PM
The problem with Vee and Ree is that they need outside coaching and a better fitness trainer to help them with their conditioning. I can't understand why the two best atheletes in the game are prone to so many injuries. They spend too much in lala land instead of working on improving their game.

Piotr'ek
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Yeah, look at the favorite for the tourney!! How a healthy Justine doing? Not as good as an injured Serena!!justine is not healthy 100% and you know it :)
and serena isnt injured :lol:

harloo
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Man the trolls are out in full force. This ain't no damn joke, it's just a troll salavating. They just love it when Serena loses a match, it validates their existence.:lol:

Wojtek
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:31 PM
OMG people can't take jokes.

They can't because they're Williams fan.

Piotr'ek
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Man the trolls are out in full force. This ain't no damn joke, it's just a troll salavating. They just love it when Serena loses a match, it validates their existence.:lol:yeah, and i work also for santa clause :lol:
Serena was never that good :lol:
Wojtek jak narazie tylko dwoch hamburgerow dalo mi czerwone swiatelka ale spoko mam jeszcze duzo punktow na plusie :devil:
dzieki za Twoje zielone :p
jakis kanadyjczyk i rusek dali mi tez zielone za ten thread :angel:

Kabezya
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:34 PM
They can't because they're Williams fan.

So much for generalizations. The poster you quoted is one :rolleyes:

harloo
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:37 PM
yeah, and i work also for santa clause :lol:
Serena was never that good :lol:
Wojtek jak narazie tylko dwoch hamburgerow dalo mi czerwone swiatelka ale spoko mam jeszcze duzo punktow na plusie :devil:
dzieki za Twoje zielone :p
jakis kanadyjczyk i rusek dali mi tez zielone za ten thread :angel:

Yep this post confirms that you are indeed a crazed troll. You must of forgot to take your meds.:tape: :lol:

Piotr'ek
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Yep this post confirms that you are indeed a crazed troll. You must of forgot to take your meds.:tape: :lol:you forgot that you ate them, lil amercian troll :lol:
no sense of humor at all :lol:

Lady
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Is it not obvious enough to you serena fans.. that this post was designed for you guys to come in and whine about? Stop being such easy targets!!! just ignore it!

Yep. I don't get why people are responding.

But the funniest one is K-Dog who is one of the biggest haters here. ;)

Lady
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:41 PM
you forgot that you ate them, lil amercian troll :lol:
no sense of humor at all :lol:

That's not funny!
Especially after your fave just lost the mach.

Wojtek
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Man the trolls are out in full force. This ain't no damn joke, it's just a troll salavating. They just love it when Serena loses a match, it validates their existence.:lol:

I think i should bump thread where you, lizchris, SJW and other Williams fans attacked me because i wrote that Serena won't Wimbledon :o

Kabezya
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:43 PM

If there wasn't a thread what would people have to respond to? If you and the other know it was made specifically to incite, why defend it? It's as if you find pride in it. I suppose some would find that funny as is proof o this thread.

Cybelle Darkholme
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:44 PM
overrated how? She's won every major and has 7 in total. Very few female players have done that.I cant believe you even replied to this thread with a serious intent.

:tape:

Piotr'ek
That's not funny!
Especially after your fave just lost the mach.that not suppose to be funny :p

Lady
If there wasn't a thread what would people have to respond to? If you and the other know it was made specifically to incite, why defend it? It's as if you find pride in it. I suppose some would find that funny as is proof o this thread.

Where I was defending it? :shrug: :eek:
And I said it's not funny. It's stupid, actually.

Lady
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:46 PM
that not suppose to be funny :p

You were the one talking about sense of humour.

Piotr'ek
It's stupid, actually.
i am stupid and serena is overrated :)

Kabezya

In my view it is a defense. The thread shouldn't be up period, but it is certainly understandable why people would respond to it.

The only thing we agree on is the stupidity of it all.

Piotr'ek
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:47 PM
You were the one talking about sense of humour.no that was my bad twin brother :(

Wojtek
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:47 PM

It was his opinion. You can agree or not but if someone has diffrent opinion it won't mean it's stupid.

K-Dog
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:48 PM
justine is not healthy 100% and you know it :)
and serena isnt injured :lol:

Serena, not injured, okay!! That's why her ankle is fractured!!

Lady
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:49 PM
In my view it is a defense. The thread shouldn't be up period, but it is certainly understandable why people would respond to it.

The only thing we agree on is the stupidity of it all.

When such a threads are made about Justine I ignore them. I just can't take them seriously. There's nothing I can say to people who start such a thread to make them realize.

K-Dog
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:49 PM

But the funniest one is K-Dog who is one of the biggest haters here. ;)

Hater of whom? I never hate on the Williams sisters. Just the other Williams haters are the people I hate on!!

Lady
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:51 PM
It was his opinion. You can agree or not but if someone has diffrent opinion it won't mean it's stupid.

Yes, Piomil expressed his/hers opinion so beautifully in the 1st post. So many words there.

Piotr'ek
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Serena, not injured, okay!! That's why her ankle is fractured!!pierce , pennetta won today with lagged ankles :)

Yes, Piomil expressed his/hers opinion so beautifully in the 1st post. So many words there.
no words needed :)

Kabezya
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:54 PM
When such a threads are made about Justine I ignore them.

Good for you. Perhaps that is why it's best to specifically, maybe only speak about yourself and not put what you would do or think on others. Especially when you come about it with 'not knowing why' they would respond to such a thread. A lot of stuff is pointless on this site, but it seems that is what it stands for unfortunately.

I just can't take them seriously. There's nothing I can say to people who start such a thread to make them realize.

Another thing we agree on. But it has never stopped someone else from deliberately being horrible so they can be happy. WTAworld it is.

K-Dog
Jun 25th, 2005, 10:01 PM
pierce , pennetta won today with lagged ankles :)

no words needed :)

Yeah, but Serena's is fractured. Not to mention they have played in the last 4-5 weeks. Serena hasn't!!

Allez-H
Jun 25th, 2005, 10:06 PM
It's joke people, just to critise all those other posters who always start threads about how somebody is overrated when they lose :rolleyes:

SelesFan70
Jun 25th, 2005, 10:17 PM

Like a moth to a flame burned by the fire... :haha:

Fingon
Jun 25th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Yeah, look at the favorite for the tourney!! How a healthy Justine doing? Not as good as an injured Serena!!

well, I do agree this thread is stupid, but a stupid answer doesn't make it better does it?

to answer your question, an injured Justine (she has a back injury) is doing a lot better than a injured Serena, they both won a GS but Justine won another 3 titles.

It's an stupid comparisson but your statement is idiotic, why do every time somebody say something people don't like they start attacking what that person like? it's childish and stupid (and I made the comparisson only to show how idiotic your statement was).

but you are childish and stupid, so what am I expecting?

waratahsrock
Jun 25th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Yeah, but Serena's is fractured. Not to mention they have played in the last 4-5 weeks. Serena hasn't!!

if her ankle is fractured, why the hell is she playing?

Floydrose
Jun 25th, 2005, 11:01 PM
well, I do agree this thread is stupid, but a stupid answer doesn't make it better does it?

to answer your question, an injured Justine (she has a back injury) is doing a lot better than a injured Serena, they both won a GS but Justine won another 3 titles.

It's an stupid comparisson but your statement is idiotic, why do every time somebody say something people don't like they start attacking what that person like? it's childish and stupid (and I made the comparisson only to show how idiotic your statement was).

:worship:

lucashg
Jun 25th, 2005, 11:08 PM

:worship: :yeah:

DemWilliamsGulls
Jun 25th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Somebody please ask this jackass how can a player be over-rated when she's won ever grand slam title in single and doubles, olympic gold medal and has been #1 in the world.

StarDuvallGrant
Jun 25th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Somebody please ask this jackass how can a player be over-rated when she's won ever grand slam title in single and doubles, olympic gold medal and has been #1 in the world.

It's some juju logic :lol: