PDA

View Full Version : **SERENA Match was FIXED** : RADIO Wimby !!!

Wta_Spider
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:12 PM
I just heard on RADIO Wimby !!

I am trying to find this reporters name.

He covers Serena & Venus.

He said that he don't believe $hit about this match & it fits perfect into her sisters hands.

he also said that CRYBAS will get beat by VENUS. He added that there are many questionable matches SERENA & Venus have played.

All SERENA Crying & all this DRAMA doesnt fit as she can blow CRYBAS if she is only 30% fit.
================================================== ========

I am a betting guy & I also buy this as one Book was giving SERENA @7.50 odds before the match & other sharp book was giving around 3.50 Odds.

That is HUGE HUGE difference & that confirms something wrong with this matchup.

Wta_Spider
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:14 PM
I must admit that I pounded JILLs Odds @ 4.00 in Live betting.

Drake1980
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:14 PM
how about some credit to Craybas?

Wta_Spider
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:16 PM
I give her CREDIT as she was playing her NORMAL game which she always play ....Getting balls back & let SERENA to do da Dirty work

K-Dog
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:17 PM
um, I find it really hard to loss 6-3 7-6 with it being fixed. It wasn't, but I believe that Serena was scared to play Venus and she was afraid of getting embarrassed!!

NaturalBlues
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Serena Williams does not lose on purpose :rolleyes:
I'm not a fan of her but this thread is absolute crap.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Hmmmmm...Serena was injured and you think her match was fixed? Why won't people give her a friggin break, the girl is in pain.

SelesFan70
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Hmmmmm...Serena was injured and you think her match was fixed? Why won't people give her a friggin break, the girl is in pain.

And don't forget she also got beaten by the more consistent player... ;) No way Serena lost on purpose. That's insulting to Serena, Venus, Jill and to me actually! :mad:

Wta_Spider
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:24 PM

I give her huge break as I made $$$ on this match... :)

Thats the whole point ....as I said I am a betting man & I also know when something is wrong.... JILLs ODDS were dropping like crazy before the match.

Normally odds remain the same @ all books but few sharp books know & adjust.

I make $$ through this guys so I have to agree with them...

There was round table meeting between reporters & they all were discussing this match including Serena clearing path for her sister.

Knizzle
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Serena fought hard and was really into this match, but she just couldn't pull it together. She wasn't faking that emotion, especially the positive emotions.

selking
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Ok if you watched the match you would know it was not fixed. Serena was screaming when she won points and looked like she was about to cry when she was close to losing.

udachi Elena
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:27 PM
no betting.. she just got beat..

Wta_Spider
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Serena fought hard and was really into this match, but she just couldn't pull it together. She wasn't faking that emotion, especially the positive emotions.

Thats the whole point...They discussed this too. She kept this match close.

She could have killed her like 6-2, 6-2

I was watching this match also.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:29 PM

Serena does not fix matches...she hates losing.

serenafan08
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:29 PM
That's insane. No way did Serena lose this match on purpose. And for anyone to believe some gossip on a radio show is pretty stupid. :cuckoo:

Wta_Spider
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Ok if you watched the match you would know it was not fixed. Serena was screaming when she won points and looked like she was about to cry when she was close to losing.

Crying , Screaming ??

You have a good heart my friend & that emotion is made for people like you to think in that way.

Oizo
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Unfortunately I didn't see the match but it's a bit odd that Serena, a six time Grand Slam champion didn't pulled it through. I mean she struggled in the earlier matches too, so perhaps she needs indeed more practice, but she is so talented that it's really a riddle how she got beaten :shrug:

harloo
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:34 PM
um, I find it really hard to loss 6-3 7-6 with it being fixed. It wasn't, but I believe that Serena was scared to play Venus and she was afraid of getting embarrassed!!

Scared to play Venus? I think you are a just a bit delusional.:lol:

Serena just was not fit, half injured, and not prepared.:lol:

serenafan08
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:35 PM

NOOOOOOO!! Don't let them fool you. Radio gossip shows are never credible. This match was not fixed. Snap out of it!!!! :banghead: :help:

Wta_Spider
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:35 PM
That's insane. No way did Serena lose this match on purpose. And for anyone to believe some gossip on a radio show is pretty stupid. :cuckoo:

It was all done before match. That was not gossip ...LMAO

You make me laugh ...They are paid by WIMBY to discuss about matches & that reporter was American.

SERENA could have killed JILL 6-2 , 6-2......I watched the whole match & was laughing to my way to da BANK. made $$$$ on this ( $ 3000 )

I am not against SERENA. She is awesome player. I read the SHARP action on book as smart $$$ was coming on JILL & made $$.

I not mad at anything.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:37 PM
This match definately was not fixed. You could see how disappointed Serena was when she shook hands at net. You could hear it in her voice :sad:

Oizo
The Wimbledon Conspiracy :speakles:

Julia1968
I just heard on RADIO Wimby !!

I am trying to find this reporters name.

He covers Serena & Venus.

He said that he don't believe $hit about this match & it fits perfect into her sisters hands.

he also said that CRYBAS will get beat by VENUS. He added that there are many questionable matches SERENA & Venus have played.

All SERENA Crying & all this DRAMA doesnt fit as she can blow CRYBAS if she is only 30% fit.
================================================== ========

I am a betting guy & I also buy this as one Book was giving SERENA @7.50 odds before the match & other sharp book was giving around 3.50 Odds.

That is HUGE HUGE difference & that confirms something wrong with this matchup.

All of the pre-match "chatter" from Richard Williams about Serena's broken ankle, "flu", and the predictable "knee" problems made me believe that the outcome of the match was already decided.

The only problem with the equation is that Venus Williams hasn't played well all year and is subject to loss from this point forward, considering her horrible play this year.

The Instanbul Curse will sink her.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:39 PM
All of the pre-match "chatter" from Richard Williams about Serena's broken ankle, "flu", and the predictable "knee" problems made me believe that the outcome of the match was already decided.

The only problem with the equation is that Venus Williams hasn't played well all year and is subject to loss from this point forward, considering her horrible play this year.

The Instanbul Curse will sink her.

If I ever saw you on the street...wait...you're probably bedridden. Nevermind.

serenafan08
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:39 PM
It was all done before match. That was not gossip ...LMAO

You make me laugh ...They are paid by WIMBY to discuss about matches & that reporter was American.

SERENA could have killed JILL 6-2 , 6-2......I watched the whole match & was laughing to my way to da BANK. made $$$$ on this ( $ 3000 )

I am not against SERENA. She is awesome player. I read the SHARP action on book as smart $$$ was coming on JILL & made $$.

I not mad at anything.
Still, whether it was done before, during, or after the match, radio shows like that are not reliable. Radio hosts will make up anything to sell a story. They do it all the time in entertainment and sports.

Wta_Spider
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Unfortunately I didn't see the match but it's a bit odd that Serena, a six time Grand Slam champion didn't pulled it through. I mean she struggled in the earlier matches too, so perhaps she needs indeed more practice, but she is so talented that it's really a riddle how she got beaten :shrug:

Oizo,

You are smart here...EXACTLY ....SERENA Said herself that she is still to beat @ wimby...She can beat anyone..that were her words before the match.

I dont buy that JILL can beat SERENA ..I will never buy it.

SERENA can beat VENUS , DAVENPORT & can fight against Sharapova.

SERENA beat herself today not JILL.

Julia1968
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:40 PM
And the "crying jag" by Serena in her post-match interview was over-dramatic, even for Serena. She's had tougher losses, in which she didn't cry. Sorry, but the I don't buy the performance by the aspiring actress.

Wta_Spider
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:44 PM
And the "crying jag" by Serena in her post-match interview was over-dramatic, even for Serena. She's had tougher losses, in which she didn't cry. Sorry, but the I don't buy the performance by aspiring actress.

Julia,

I agree ..

she started laughing after that .....she was shown on ESPN for few secs leaving.

That reporter covers SERENA & knows in & out which normal PUBLIC dont know.

He is very good reporter.....So good that he was invited @ WIMBY to discuss this.

Lee-Waters' Boy
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:45 PM
wta spider seems a little fucked in the head to me :nerner:

harloo
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:48 PM
TROLLS (WTA Spider, OZIO, and the Queen Troll Julia): Give it a rest! You all sound like fools with that fix is in garbage. :lol:

Wta_Spider
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:49 PM

Lol Lee,

You saw a FUCKED up match & I love to see these type of matches where I can figure out SHARP action....& make $$ on it.

Hope my fucked up keep up with this.& ( $$$ )

Don't you LOVE SERENA....I do.......... :lol:

harloo
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:51 PM

A little? :tape: :haha: :haha:

Wta_Spider
Jun 25th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Harloo,

We all love this SERENA ACT

Darop.
Jun 25th, 2005, 10:06 PM

Can you spell A-C-T-I-N-G?

I dont think it was fixed tho.

And if it was, it wasn't for betting.

Oizo
Jun 25th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Some people just have no clue what acting means :haha:

selking
Jun 25th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Can you spell A-C-T-I-N-G?

I dont think it was fixed tho.

And if it was, it wasn't for betting.

You're a fucking dumbass. Serena isn't and will never be that good of an actress.