PDA

View Full Version : Jill Craybas d. Serena Williams 6-3 7-6(4)

Davenselesport
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Daaaang well nice win JILL!

Due credit to Serena, Jill played much better than in the past.
--(I'm now going to watch set #2 on the TV)

cheesestix
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:07 PM
As a longtime Craybas fan, all I can say is....

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Way to step your game up and defeat last year's runner up!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

tennislover
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Serena was not fit enough to play Wimbledon

G1Player2
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:09 PM
As a longtime Craybas fan, all I can say is....

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Way to step your game up and defeat last year's runner up!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Oh shutup...You are NO Craybas fan...

Borris
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:10 PM
great match

Jeleno Benesovo
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:10 PM
hehehe the fat lady has sung, good bye Serena :bigwave:

Denise4925
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:13 PM
:lol:

selking
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Go Venus

Denise4925
:lol: Same thing we said to Jelena and Martina.

tennislover

:lol:
poor serena.......

cheesestix
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:15 PM

You don't know me!

I've followed her career since her college days at UF!

Don't be a gator hater!

:wavey:

serenafan08
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:16 PM
:lol: Same thing we said to Jelena and Martina.
And one thing's certain - Serena, unlike Jelena and Martina, will be back!!! :D

Irish
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Jill :bigclap: :bigclap: Good ol former University of Florida player. :D

vettipooh
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Oh shutup...You are NO Craybas fan...:lol: :lol: :tape:

blumaroo
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Jills reaction was nice. Bad for Serena but she shouldn't have played if she wasn't ready. Then again, if she didn't play she would lack match practice as well. Venus should cruise into the QF.

Strange Famous
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Serena has the talent to come back.

Whether she does or not depends on what she wants to do with her life, and if tennis is still her number one priority.

tennislover
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:27 PM
I've followed her career since her college days at UF!

:wavey:

I'm glad for you she won............ :)

cheesestix
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:31 PM
I'm glad for you she won............ :)

Thanks!

Justeenium
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Karma's a bitch right willy fans? :lol:

hablo
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:47 PM
:eek::eek::eek:

Ellery
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Well done, Jill! :D

K-Dog
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Karma's a bitch right willy fans? :lol:

What has Serena done to Justine? Other than beat her more times that Justine has beaten her. Or Kim, what has she done to Kim? Beat her more times than Kim has beaten her. Um, has Serena ever cheated, no!! Unlike Justine with all her injury time-outs and "the hand." Karma's a bitch because your pathetic little Juju couldn't even win a match here. And she was way more healthy than Serena!!

GogoGirl
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:26 PM
All,

Serena showed up when her father said she shouldn't. She tried, and that is way more than any of us did. And what is up with calling her a fat azz? How meanspirited and stupid is that? Look in the mirror, or post a pic.

Serena's sick w/a cold and some more stuff, yet - she is still one of the best - if not the best mover(s) on the tour. She was off her range - and Jill was on hers, and as she has ever been against Serena. Point blank!

Has anyone here ever came down w/a bug or a cold? I hate it when I get a sore throat, because I know what's coming. I hate the sign and the feeling. I hate it when I get the 'catch' in the throat, because I know what that can mean. And I hate it when my stomach feels upset on top of all of that. Isn't it something that something as small as a sore throat or upset stomach can make one feel very lousy and low when a cold is a comin'? One doesn't feel good, and certainly not well enough to play a tennis match. Seems like your head is light, and your focus is off. Please!

Serena was in discomfort, and she couldn't pull out the match. It is not the end of the world. She just couldn't stick w/it. Jill could. Bottomline!

Serena is a terrific player and fighter, and she will be back. And again, at least she showed up to give it her all and best shot, and she didn't fold or throw in the towel. She played on to a loss. She tried to defend her final round appearance from 2004 - but ran out of fuel.

And to declare the match was fixed. What were those poor souls smoking? Serena is Rich. Venus is Rich. And Pops is doing alright. Why should they fix a match where many didn't/don't feel that neither one of them would get past the round of sixteen? Some folks need to slow their slow roll.

Let's not forget we are the small we in all that is Serena = I = Me = Her = She. She will excel again. The non-ignorant ones could see that if she was on - then the score would have resembled the previous two matches between the two.

IGNORANCE = One having the ability to ignore the truth. In this match the truth is Serena got out-played and lost. Now she can go back to the house and have some lemon - honey and tea, and may haps some brandy.

Denise4925
Jun 27th, 2005, 05:38 AM
All,

Serena showed up when her father said she shouldn't. She tried, and that is way more than any of us did. And what is up with calling her a fat azz? How meanspirited and stupid is that? Look in the mirror, or post a pic.

Serena's sick w/a cold and some more stuff, yet - she is still one of the best - if not the best mover(s) on the tour. She was off her range - and Jill was on hers, and as she has ever been against Serena. Point blank!

Has anyone here ever came down w/a bug or a cold? I hate it when I get a sore throat, because I know what's coming. I hate the sign and the feeling. I hate it when I get the 'catch' in the throat, because I know what that can mean. And I hate it when my stomach feels upset on top of all of that. Isn't it something that something as small as a sore throat or upset stomach can make one feel very lousy and low when a cold is a comin'? One doesn't feel good, and certainly not well enough to play a tennis match. Seems like your head is light, and your focus is off. Please!

Serena was in discomfort, and she couldn't pull out the match. It is not the end of the world. She just couldn't stick w/it. Jill could. Bottomline!

Serena is a terrific player and fighter, and she will be back. And again, at least she showed up to give it her all and best shot, and she didn't fold or throw in the towel. She played on to a loss. She tried to defend her final round appearance from 2004 - but ran out of fuel.

And to declare the match was fixed. What were those poor souls smoking? Serena is Rich. Venus is Rich. And Pops is doing alright. Why should they fix a match where many didn't/don't feel that neither one of them would get past the round of sixteen? Some folks need to slow their slow roll.

Let's not forget we are the small we in all that is Serena = I = Me = Her = She. She will excel again. The non-ignorant ones could see that if she was on - then the score would have resembled the previous two matches between the two.

IGNORANCE = One having the ability to ignore the truth. In this match the truth is Serena got out-played and lost. Now she can go back to the house and have some lemon - honey and tea, and may haps some brandy.
:worship: :worship: :worship: