PDA

View Full Version : Seriously guys... IS Serena Preggers? (2005 thread)

SilK
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Ok, for real this time... I know a lot of you may not agree with me on this. But me and my mom are watching the Serena match. And both of us were just wondering if maybe she was pregnant? :eek:

We all noticed the little tummy, but it's not like, FAT. Plus, Serena doesn't move like she normally does and well...

Is this possible?

What do you guys think? :confused:

No Name Face
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:13 PM
i thought she was a virgin...

Oneofakind0490
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:14 PM
I doubt it. But lets hope not.

dansnewbeg
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:14 PM
I don't know, but she needs to do something quick being down a set and a break. Yikes.

Don't know how much longer she can perform like this.

SilK
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Don't know how much longer she can perform like this.

Well, she's a fighter... if she wins, that 4th round is going to be one bizar happening! :o

dylan24
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:16 PM
a pregnant britney spears could beat serena williams right now on a tennis court

V-MAC
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:16 PM
she is down a set and a break?? yikes, it would take a mighty comeback to save this match or maybe she could hope darkness will quickly descend on the court. Anyway back to the thread topic, would Serena really attempt to try and play Wimbly if she was pregnant or as Pat Cash likes to put it, "up the duff"?? :eek:

grmbl
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:17 PM
It's really in the family.....

Brooks.
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:17 PM
this is honestly just insane........i have no words

bis2806
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:19 PM
What's happening to Serena again???

franny
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:20 PM
She's just moving so terribly right now. Completely out of shape right from the start of the match. There is no energy there, her shots aren't as aggressive, and her movement just plain out sucks. She should not have come to Wimbledon injured and jeopardize her amazing record here and her her health. However, it is a testament to how much Wimbledon means for Serena and that I do admire her for.

No Name Face
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:21 PM
this is honestly just insane........i have no words

normally i say this during a lenaD match, not a serena match :sad:

tennislover
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:22 PM
IMHO she in not fit enough to play a GS tournament. Period

villa
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Why are all so surprised that Serena is struggeling? She has an ankel injury- she has not beaten a top player since the aus open and hasn't played a tournament in nearly 2 months. I can't believe anyone really believed she would have shot at winning this title, even if she wins she'll lose to Venus for the simple reason her movement is restricted and venus's isn't.Serena have break and come back fit for the us open.:wavey:

WorldWar24
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:24 PM
What's going on with her serve??? It is as fast as Craybas's, and her opponent won 70% of the points with Serena serving in the first set. Surprisingly, she didn't hold ONCE :speakles:

ezekiel
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Don't sweat. Rena is just warming up. Her sheer tenacity will prevail :kiss:

tennislover
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:32 PM
pregnant?
I don't think so...
more likely she exaggerated with Sicilian ice-cream :lick: :lick: :lick:

Sally Struthers
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:32 PM

immaculate conception :tape:

aNYthing
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:39 PM
:rolleyes: @ this thread...

SilK
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:49 PM
However, it is a testament to how much Wimbledon means for Serena and that I do admire her for.

:worship: so do I... so do I!

serenafan08
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:01 PM
:lol: I don't think she's pregnant - out of shape is more like it. She needs to drop about 20 pounds and get back some muscle.

Jeleno Benesovo
Jun 25th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Serena is not pregnant :rolleyes: neither she is virgin :ras: She is just as fat as a meatball, c'mon ppl can't you see how obese is she??? :lol:

Jill has destroyed her due Serena's overweight :o :banana:

SelesFan70
Jun 25th, 2005, 10:51 PM
My roomie and I were JUST discussing this! :eek: Her boobs looks bigger, and the "pooch" is suspect. But I suspect she's NOT pregnant. :tape:

ToeTag
Jun 25th, 2005, 11:00 PM
No. However Pam is. :eek: TWINS (http://www.thejournalnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050624/COLUMNIST02/506240350/1108/SPORTS01[/URL)
Shriver's family making room for more

By JANE McMANUS
jmcmanus@thejournalnews.com
THE JOURNAL NEWS
(Original publication: June 24, 2005)

When ESPN tennis announcer Pam Shriver travels to tournaments, she doesn't do it alone. Her husband, her 11-month-old son and his nanny also make the trip. And her entourage is about to grow.

Shriver, 42, and her husband, actor George Lazenby, are expecting twins in November.

"Whenever we have dinner, we look at each other and say, 'Are we up for this?' " Shriver said by phone yesterday after calling Maria Sharapova's 6-0, 6-1 win over Sesil Karatantcheva at Wimbledon.

Shriver, who lives in California, hopes to be able to work through the U.S. Open, which starts on Aug. 29. Given the possible complications, Shriver knows that might not be possible.

"I have planned on that being my last trip, but I know it might not happen," she said.

Still, Shriver knows how fortunate she is. The former No. 3 player in the world played tennis into her mid-30s, then lost her first husband, Joe Shapiro, to cancer in 1999. When she married Lazenby, Shriver went through several fertility treatments before becoming pregnant with her son.

"It was my dream when I had my son," she said. "It's always emotional, but when people have been through the wars on the fertility side, you've just been through the ringer."

Through it all, she said her experiences as an athlete helped her deal with the difficulties. When a treatment failed, she would pick herself up and try again. When the couple decided to try for a second child, Shriver said she had a feeling it would be twins.

"I just had this vision in advance," she said.

Her nomadic lifestyle becomes more difficult with each passing month. Between managing her first child and a growing belly, Shriver has given some thought to scaling back her duties when what she calls her "traveling road show" adds two more acts.

"The travel is what's the killer," Shriver said. "If I could just put my headset on at home, I'd be fine." Mac and Jimmy on BBC: John McEnroe said he and Jimmy Connors might be reunited in the booth by the BBC during Wimbledon. McEnroe said he hasn't even seen his old rival for at least a year. The relationship is not exactly friendly. "There's a mutual respect and a mutual dislike at times, and the next thing you know, we'll say, 'Let's have a beer,' " said McEnroe, an NBC analyst this year. The tension could make for good television. "The adrenaline starts pumping when Jimmy is close to me," McEnroe said. NBC's coverage starts tomorrow at noon. So far, ESPN and NBC have no plans to air the BBC's footage, should it come to pass

starr
Jun 25th, 2005, 11:01 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Immaculate conception. :)

tennislover
Jun 27th, 2005, 11:32 AM
No. However Pam is. :eek: TWINS (http://www.thejournalnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050624/COLUMNIST02/506240350/1108/SPORTS01[/URL)
Shriver's family making room for more

By JANE McMANUS
jmcmanus@thejournalnews.com
THE JOURNAL NEWS
(Original publication: June 24, 2005)

When ESPN tennis announcer Pam Shriver travels to tournaments, she doesn't do it alone. Her husband, her 11-month-old son and his nanny also make the trip. And her entourage is about to grow.

Shriver, 42, and her husband, actor George Lazenby, are expecting twins in November.

"Whenever we have dinner, we look at each other and say, 'Are we up for this?' " Shriver said by phone yesterday after calling Maria Sharapova's 6-0, 6-1 win over Sesil Karatantcheva at Wimbledon.

Shriver, who lives in California, hopes to be able to work through the U.S. Open, which starts on Aug. 29. Given the possible complications, Shriver knows that might not be possible.

"I have planned on that being my last trip, but I know it might not happen," she said.

Still, Shriver knows how fortunate she is. The former No. 3 player in the world played tennis into her mid-30s, then lost her first husband, Joe Shapiro, to cancer in 1999. When she married Lazenby, Shriver went through several fertility treatments before becoming pregnant with her son.

"It was my dream when I had my son," she said. "It's always emotional, but when people have been through the wars on the fertility side, you've just been through the ringer."

Through it all, she said her experiences as an athlete helped her deal with the difficulties. When a treatment failed, she would pick herself up and try again. When the couple decided to try for a second child, Shriver said she had a feeling it would be twins.

"I just had this vision in advance," she said.

Her nomadic lifestyle becomes more difficult with each passing month. Between managing her first child and a growing belly, Shriver has given some thought to scaling back her duties when what she calls her "traveling road show" adds two more acts.

"The travel is what's the killer," Shriver said. "If I could just put my headset on at home, I'd be fine." Mac and Jimmy on BBC: John McEnroe said he and Jimmy Connors might be reunited in the booth by the BBC during Wimbledon. McEnroe said he hasn't even seen his old rival for at least a year. The relationship is not exactly friendly. "There's a mutual respect and a mutual dislike at times, and the next thing you know, we'll say, 'Let's have a beer,' " said McEnroe, an NBC analyst this year. The tension could make for good television. "The adrenaline starts pumping when Jimmy is close to me," McEnroe said. NBC's coverage starts tomorrow at noon. So far, ESPN and NBC have no plans to air the BBC's footage, should it come to pass

:cool: :cool: :cool:
Congratulations pam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam L
Jun 27th, 2005, 11:58 AM
OMG! This is it. That's why the excuses about doing bad. I'm convinnced she's pregnant! :o

BUBI
Jun 27th, 2005, 12:04 PM
She could be. Her boobs look bigger :banana:

Craigy
Jun 27th, 2005, 12:36 PM
I'm starting to get worried... WHAT IF SHE IS :eek: :sad:

rikvanlooy
Jun 27th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Ok, for real this time... I know a lot of you may not agree with me on this. But me and my mom are watching the Serena match. And both of us were just wondering if maybe she was pregnant? :eek:

We all noticed the little tummy, but it's not like, FAT. Plus, Serena doesn't move like she normally does and well...

Is this possible?

What do you guys think? :confused:

Well, McEnroe was talking about her panting (out of breath) during the points. It was clear that Serena is completely out of shape. It looks as if she didn't train all that much.

I find that amazing. Tennis seems to be a psort where you can have a tummy and still call it a top sport.

wurzelman
Jun 27th, 2005, 12:50 PM
She'd be a bit stupid if she was at this stage of her career.

wurzelman
Jun 27th, 2005, 12:51 PM
She did look out of shape though, but I 'm glad she thinks so highly of Wimbly to come back here when she's not 100%.

AjdeNate!
Jun 27th, 2005, 01:25 PM
OMG! This is it. That's why the excuses about doing bad. I'm convinnced she's pregnant! :o
Maybe we can be the Godfather(s). :p

Mateo Mathieu
Jun 27th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Yes, her boobs seems bigger than before! :tape: :lol:

SJW
Jun 27th, 2005, 01:42 PM
hmmm it would explain a lot. ive said that she is. she probably isn't though :)

SJW
Jun 27th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Yes, her boobs seems bigger than before! :tape: :lol:

just her boobs?

she's so cuddly :hearts: but maybe thats not good for tennis. :)

trufanjay
Jan 24th, 2007, 01:16 PM
I don't think so at all.

LindsRox!
Jan 24th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Now that this thread has been bumped up, I am glad to know that Serena was not, and is not, pregnant. Getting pregnant out of wedlock is a sin.

SilK
Jan 24th, 2007, 01:36 PM
I don't think so at all.

:weirdo:

A Serena/James Blake baby would be hot though... :drool:
Just imagine that ass. :D

!<blocparty>!
Jan 24th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Why would anyone bump this?! :eek:

SilK
Jan 24th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Why would anyone bump this?! :eek:

Well... trufanjay has only a few posts and joined the board this month.
You're the troll hunter on this board, you do the math. ;)

trufanjay
Jan 24th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Well... trufanjay has only a few posts and joined the board this month.
You're the troll hunter on this board, you do the math. ;)
Someone must have deleted a post because I saw it as the first thing when I got to GM. I didn't look for it and bump it I know that. :shrug:

SilK
Jan 24th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Someone must have deleted a post because I saw it as the first thing when I got to GM. I didn't look for it and bump it I know that. :shrug:

Hmmm... well, the thread is from 2005. That's a LOOOONG time ago. :p
Maybe you completely time traveled like the Asian dude from Heroes! :D

trufanjay
Jan 24th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Hmmm... well, the thread is from 2005. That's a LOOOONG time ago. :p
Maybe you completely time traveled like the Asian dude from Heroes! :D
I don't know. But I am absolutely sure I didn't look for this and bump it. :lol:

It was the first thing I saw.

dreamgoddess099
Jan 24th, 2007, 01:59 PM
I don't know. But I am absolutely sure I didn't look for this and bump it. :lol:

It was the first thing I saw.

Who ever bumped it probably deleted their post. They should have thought about that before they bumped it.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 24th, 2007, 02:01 PM

Thread bumping is a bannable offense. :o

SilK
Jan 24th, 2007, 02:05 PM

1) It is?
2) And YOU know this HOW? :p
3) Uh-oh... :bolt:

Karen_Smith
Jan 24th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Stupid Thread

!<blocparty>!
Jan 24th, 2007, 02:29 PM
1) It is?
2) And YOU know this HOW? :p
3) Uh-oh... :bolt:

Bcoz.

You shouldn't have edited the thread title... you won't get the people coming in without reading the the entire thread and posting "SHUT THE HELL UP SHE IS IN THE SEMI-FINALS OF THE AO :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:" n stuff.

SilK
Jan 24th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Changing back the thread title for all the haters. :)

rottweily
Jan 24th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Now that this thread has been bumped up, I am glad to know that Serena was not, and is not, pregnant. Getting pregnant out of wedlock is a sin.

Isn't cursing a sin too in your silly book?
Then it's already hopeless for Serena :lol:

égalité
Jan 24th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Yes, this is why Justine and Pierre-Yves are breaking up. Because he got Serena pregant.

griffin
Jan 24th, 2007, 03:15 PM

No, but it can get you suspended.

Especially when you do something cheesey like delete your bumping post so people blame someone else.