PDA

View Full Version : Pammy Shriver does it again!!! She questions the veracity of Richard's comments

treufreund
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:00 PM
ooh pammy. Love ya gurl! you sure know how to shoot from the hip. :cool: :angel: :devil:

lizchris
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Well, we shall see who is right; the behemoth or the man who responsible for Serena's birth.

Knizzle
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:08 PM
But she did also say that though she laughed at Richard when he said the sisters would be #1 and #2, but he was proved to be spot on.

faboozadoo15
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Well, we shall see who is right; the behemeth or the man who responsible for Serena's birth.
:confused: PAM is the behemoth in this situation? :confused:

richard has been known to exaggerate before, so we will see. she did also say people laughed at him when he said venus nd serena would be 1 and 2. but let's be real people, nobody's out there playing with a fractured ankle, a knee injury, and food poisoning or some other illness.

lizchris
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:15 PM
:confused: PAM is the behemoth in this situation? :confused:

richard has been known to exaggerate before, so we will see. she did also say people laughed at him when he said venus nd serena would be 1 and 2. but let's be real people, nobody's out there playing with a fractured ankle, a knee injury, and food poisoning or some other illness.

Did you actually belive the BS that was being spouted that Serena has a fractured ankle? Believe me, if she had a fractured ankle, her season would be over. At worst, she has a sprained ankle, some knee problems and maybe menstrual problems.

faboozadoo15
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Did you actually belive the BS that was being spouted that Serena has a fractured ankle? Believe me, if she had a fractured ankle, her season would be over. At worst, she has a sprained ankle, some knee problems and maybe menstrual problems.
serena herself daid she had a fractured ankle.

you just repeated basically what i was saying. nobody's out there with three different injuries. i'm not the one who made these things up. take up the "bs" with richard and serena as they are the ones who have commented on it.

Sam L
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:21 PM
How can you run with a fructured ankle? :confused:

I mean really, this is ridiculous!

Cam'ron Giles
Fiend his just being the same trolling shit stirrer he has always been...he conviently left out the most important part of the womans statement...grow you up dumb fuck!!!!!!

Cybelle Darkholme
Look if she is out there competing then she is well enough to play. If it was so bad she would have withdrawn by now or never showed up.

She's probably saying that crap to throw people off.

harloo
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Dopefiend has it half right. She stated that the doctor thought it was close to a fracture. Dopefiend gets more stupid everyday.:lol:

lizchris
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:34 PM
serena herself daid she had a fractured ankle.

you just repeated basically what i was saying. nobody's out there with three different injuries. i'm not the one who made these things up. take up the "bs" with richard and serena as they are the ones who have commented on it.

Serena also said she felt she was the one to beat at Wimbledon.

Unless you heard Serena say she had a fractured ankle, you can't belive most of what you read, particularly when the Williams sisters are involved. I have stopped believing Richard years ago when he didn't come out with that energy drink like he promised.

lizchris
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Dopefiend has it half right. She stated that the doctor thought it was close to a fracture. Dopefiend gets more stupid everyday.:lol:

Who are you and Cam reffering to?

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Who are you and Cam reffering to?

The dumb fuck thread starter...:lol:

udachi Elena
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:40 PM
I have stopped believing Richard years ago when he didn't come out with that energy drink like he promised.

:lol:

treufreund
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:42 PM
now really! a fractured ankle??? Give me a friggin break!

rated_next
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:44 PM
:haha: -- if she had a fractured ankle, she'd be out for a few months

lizchris
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:51 PM
The dumb fuck thread starter...:lol:

Oh, OK. Thank you.

I thought you were talking about Chirs Fowler, because heis a dumb fuck too.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Oh, OK. Thank you.

I thought you were talking about Chirs Fowler, because heis a dumb fuck too.

I like Chris Fowler, he seems to actually like the sisters.

harloo
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:55 PM

:tape:

lizchris
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:56 PM

Not to me, but who knows?

faboozadoo15
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Q. So what did the doctor say? Is it a slight fracture? What exactly is it?

SERENA WILLIAMS: Uhm, that's what the radiologist report was.

Q. And the radiologist' recommendation was what, that you let it heal?

SERENA WILLIAMS: I think with fractures you have to let it heal with time and let it go. Play it by ‑‑ but, you know, it's weird. Because with me, some days it feels good and then as long as ‑‑ in general, as long as I tape it, it's okay. I haven't felt, you know...

Then some days it gets a little cold maybe and it gets a little strange feeling. But I have to have pretty heavy taping on it.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Not to me, but who knows?

Oh, he was my last hope of a commentator that actually liked the sisters. I guess none of them do, but some are more polite than others. Mary Jo and Cliff Dreysdale probably don't like the sisters, but keep their digusting comments to themselves unlike Carillo, Austin, and Shriver.

treufreund
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:04 PM
I love how people resort to profanity and name calling on here. Really shows a high level of intellect. :rolleyes:

cheo23
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:08 PM
I love how people resort to profanity and name calling on here. Really shows a high level of intellect. :rolleyes:
EXactly Say No More!!!!!!!!!!....but its the usual Comments coming Out of LizChris & Cam'RoN Giles...Some things will Never CHange....Its Like WHAtever & GEt It TOGether!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :rolleyes:

treufreund
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:10 PM
EXactly Say No More!!!!!!!!!!....but its the usual Comments coming Out of LizChris & Cam'RoM Giles...Its Like WHAtever & GEt It TOGether!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :rolleyes:

Hey buddy, how ya been?:wavey:

cheo23
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:14 PM
Hey buddy, how ya been?:wavey:
Cheo23 has Been Pretty Good....sorry I haven't Been Posting ...but I Met this Cute WHite Guy...I think I'm In LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts: ....HoW ARe U Doing?????????????????????????????? :wavey:

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:21 PM

This coming from you? You do nothing but stirr shit on this board...change your ways and you might inspire others to change theirs...:rolleyes:

treufreund
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:23 PM
This coming from you? You do nothing but stirr shit on this board...change your ways and you might inspire others to change theirs...:rolleyes:

Damn, Cam'ron. I thought you and I were on good terms. Sorry I pissed you off. You usually post cool stuff.

treufreund
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Cheo23 has Been Pretty Good....sorry I haven't Been Posting ...but I Met this Cute WHite Guy...I think I'm In LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts: ....HoW ARe U Doing?????????????????????????????? :wavey:

I have a cute white bf too these days. Only he's packing down there as if he were black. :o but then again my last black bf was very shortchanged in that dept. :mad:

Knizzle
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:28 PM

Didn't know you were a female.

cheo23
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Didn't know you were a female.
LOL@U..No I'm Not a FemALe ..CHeo23 is a DUDE!

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:34 PM
I have a cute white bf too these days. Only he's packing down there as if he were black. :o but then again my last black bf was very shortchanged in that dept. :mad:

LMAO...there are some white boys that are PACKING!!!! I'm like :hearts:

Infiniti2001
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:49 PM
LOL@U..No I'm Not a FemALe ..CHeo23 is a DUDE!

Well knock me over with a feather :eek: :tape:

Julia1968
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:49 PM
...grow you up dumb fuck!!!!!!

Well, if that's not the pot calling the kettle black. :lol: :lol:

treufreund
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Well knock me over with a feather :eek: :tape:

at least half of the posters on here with boyfriends are DUDES!! like me. :cool:

Dawn Marie
Jun 25th, 2005, 06:22 PM
It is times like this that I really wish Hingis would not have let Venus and Serena make her quit the game that she so dearly loved. I feel this way because with her being an active player it would give some of her fans that she left behind hurt and sad something to do in their little tennis world.

mykarma
Jun 25th, 2005, 06:27 PM
How can you run with a fructured ankle? :confused:

I mean really, this is ridiculous!I heard that Serena took x-rays b4 she left home and that she had a fracture to a small bone in her ankle. It was also reported that she wasn't able to practice much and didn't know whether she was going to show up to Wimbledon until the last minute.

Midnite Surfer
Jun 25th, 2005, 06:27 PM
now really! a fractured ankle??? Give me a friggin break!

Why is it that no matter what is said by any member of the Williams family you always disagree? You have been the same way since you joined the board. Did a black tennis player smack your mother at some point? Maybe she has a stress fracture? And she did have a cast on her leg in the weeks leading up to Wimbledon. Papparazzi shots of her in Thailand showed her with a cast on her ankle.

cheo23
Jun 25th, 2005, 06:28 PM
It is times like this that I really wish Hingis would not have let Venus and Serena make her quit the game that she so dearly loved. I feel this way because with her being an active player it would give some of her fans that she left behind hurt and sad something to do in their little tennis world.
Hingis did Not "Let Venus & SERENa Make her Quit THE GAME"
SHE had Surgery & just couldn't Compete w/ the BIg Babes coming Back From injury.....so Whatever...but Yes...WE Miss U MArtina HINGIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GogoGirl
Jun 25th, 2005, 06:33 PM
All,

Is Pam's chip on the shoulder still about Venus moving on from her mentorship? I was waiting on her to critique Daniela's forehand errors and second serve problems as she did Venus's. Matter-of-fact, I've wondered about and asked it before - why aren't everybody else's problems and errors critiqued, balked at and highlighted like she does Venus's (and Serena's to be honest). Why ohhhhhh why not?

I also remember she or was it Tracey A. that complained years ago when the sisters wouldn't give them the time of day as it pertained to interviews. Remember that?

She should really get a grip and stop showing her biases all the dang-blasted time. As far as what she thinks about Mr. Williams' comments on Serena's injury(ies) - well if she thinks he is lying - then she must be mad. Why would he lie about his own child's health? May haps - he's even speculating that whateva it is - is even worse then Serena is letting on. He's already on record stating years ago - that Venus hid her wrist injury from the entire family, and he was upset when he learned of it. Too much!

harloo
Jun 25th, 2005, 06:34 PM

:haha: :haha:

deja_entendu
Jun 25th, 2005, 07:47 PM
10-9 still hurts I see :haha: :rolls: