PDA

View Full Version : (16) Nathalie Dechy def. Alyona Bondarenko 6-1 6-4

bis2806
Jun 25th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Congratulations Nathalie! You will definitely be contender for Sharapova :worship:

jlamire
Jun 25th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Congratulations Nathalie! You will definitely be contender for Sharapova :worship:
I'm pretty sure it's foregone conclusion for 99.99% here that Maria will trounce Nathalie in 2 straight sets...
Although I agree it's wise to predict easy victory for Maria I must admit it would be so sweat to see Nat winning that match...the so called "boring" Nathalie winning against Sharapova :angel:

Epigone
Jun 25th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Alyona :bigcry::hug:

Nathalie, good luck in the 4th round :)

Ceze
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Nice Nath! :worship: Good luck versus Maria! :angel:
ALLEZ NATH!!!!

Scotso
Jun 26th, 2005, 03:40 AM
:banana:

I wouldn't write Nathalie off. If Maria plays like she can at times, Nathalie could easily come out the victor.

cellophane
Jun 26th, 2005, 03:41 AM
:)

ezekiel
Jun 26th, 2005, 04:01 AM
nothing new, Dechy gets the cake draw but up next is Maria I think :awww:

jlamire
Jun 26th, 2005, 07:47 AM
nothing new, Dechy gets the cake draw but up next is Maria I think :awww:
Where does that delirious idea comes from I don't understand...
when I see someone like Nathalie and then those posts...human nature is disgusting sometimes. What on earth the girl has done to you? Oh wait she reached a grand slam semi-final, or she beat one of your fave?

améliemomo
Jun 26th, 2005, 09:28 AM
nathalie recovers a little bit the tennis that we saw her playing at the australian open,when she reached the semis and was 2points from the victory against lindsay davenport.

She say that she feels good, its another tournament now for her because it will be the second week, if she can play her best tennis she can really disturb maria and why not beat her especially if maria plays like she has played against srebotnik.

Allez nathalie!

*JR*
Jun 26th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Zee Placid Play will not work now, mon cheri! ;)

Tennisfan-Mtl
Jun 26th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Good luck against The Sharapova-Machine :D