PDA

View Full Version : Choketukova

TFan1156
Jun 25th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Crown her the queen. Chiavone is a real contender, but Dani, you get the honors. Her poor fans must have ulcers.

Lemonskin.
Jun 25th, 2005, 02:45 PM
:mad: You better not have just insulted mah Franny

VRee_Willario
Jun 25th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Venus choked even more badly at 3-0 up: two breaks up, got broken to love held BP's in the next game but netted them, than served two double faults at 3-2 up to lose the game. But then she started playing better and won the next three games :D

TFan1156
Jun 25th, 2005, 02:52 PM
:mad: You better not have just insulted mah Franny

Afraid I did, is about as bad, but Dani, she will never purge the curse. Cannot convert big points in the real important matches. Problem is neurological and I see no cure.

Lemonskin.
Jun 25th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Afraid I did, is about as bad, but Dani, she will never purge the curse. Cannot convert big points in the real important matches. Problem is neurological and I see no cure.
So Franny is still awesome? :D

TFan1156
Jun 25th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Venus choked even more badly at 3-0 up: two breaks up, got broken to love held BP's in the next game but netted them, than served two double faults at 3-2 up to lose the game. But then she started playing better and won the next three games :D

Doesn`t matter to me really, am happy for Vee. She is cool. But Dani is 22, should be in her prime and is a real waste of talent. Sad, genetically predisposed choker I do believe.

Lemonskin.
Jun 25th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Doesn`t matter to me really, am happy for Vee. She is cool. But Dani is 22, should be in her prime and is a real waste of talent. Sad, genetically predisposed choker I do believe.
OMG you know what was mad?

When Maria thrashed Sesilator 6-0 6-1 :D

TFan1156
Jun 25th, 2005, 02:59 PM
So Franny is still awesome? :D

Seems like a real nice chick and has a great all court game, but the same problem Dani has am afraid, and the more time elapses the less hope there is for a cure. But again, Dani is the worst.

Martian Jeza
Jun 25th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Original name I have to admit...

TFan1156
Jun 25th, 2005, 03:06 PM
OMG you know what was mad?

When Maria thrashed Sesilator 6-0 6-1 :D

:lol: Sesil is more interesting. She either fights her butt off and holds her nerve, or does not show up at all like Thurs. Is far more interesting. Plus the jury is still well out on her, just 15, Dani is aged and been choking for years.

ginger_fish668
Jun 25th, 2005, 03:40 PM
I don't think Dani's the queen at choking. Ther's still Kim, Lena D and Amelie contending for that crown. :tape:

It's sad though, cos I like them all. :sad:

Tati & Dani
Jun 25th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Crown her the queen. Chiavone is a real contender, but Dani, you get the honors. Her poor fans must have ulcers.

Fake fan ... :rolleyes:

Sam L
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Imagine if there was a real player with this name! :eek:

Choco Choketukova

Darop.
Jun 25th, 2005, 07:47 PM
When has Franny ever choked?

Anyways, Silvia is the true queen of choking, some chokes are just beyond belief :tape:

Babolatpro880
Jun 25th, 2005, 07:55 PM
When has Franny ever choked?

Anyways, Silvia is the true queen of choking, some chokes are just beyond belief :tape:
Against Capriati at the French last year.

Vamos Feńa
Jun 25th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Sorry but remember the Jankovic-Myskina match?
Both of them choke! But yeah Silvia and Ai are choking very often this year....

RatedR Superstar
Jun 26th, 2005, 02:54 AM
this is called a Revenge Thread, you see, TFan used to be a fan of dani, now he is an asshole, everyone is ignoring him in the cp and now evryone is ignoring him in Danielas official site, he feels lonely now, very sad really, so he needs to make new friends, and what better way to make new friends and attack the people he hates in one single act...make a thread like this,tsk,tsk,tsk, sad old man..really sad old man..