PDA

View Full Version : Myskina interviewed on ESPN 2 !!!!!!

deckham
Jun 24th, 2005, 08:47 PM
She had a sit down interview talking about the match and other things....

Oh my....... she's just gorgeous...... :hearts:

nice interview... she seems exhausted. he told her to just massage, ice, relax..... sounds like good advice....

but wow she's beautiful! :lick:

K-Dog
Jun 24th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Yeah, that was nice to say Myskina in good spirits!! I wish Chris Fowler would quite saying that Jelena J. is 16. She is almost 20!!!

korben
Jun 24th, 2005, 08:55 PM
She had a sit down interview talking about the match and other things....

Oh my....... she's just gorgeous...... :hearts:

nice interview... she seems exhausted. he told her to just massage, ice, relax..... sounds like good advice....

but wow she's beautiful! :lick:

Uh, huh :confused: Well thats a nice summary of interview. She opened her mouth too :confused:

Nicjac
Jun 24th, 2005, 09:05 PM
She is still able to talk? After that ... match? After 3 mp not used in the second set? After 10-8 in the third? After another match scheduled? After all those private problems ...

All right, let's sum it up ... we've got a champ here. Well, not RG 05 again, maybe not all through the final at Wimby 05, but she's back!

ZAK
Jun 24th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Jankovic is 20 lol

deckham
Jun 24th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Uh, huh :confused: Well thats a nice summary of interview. She opened her mouth too :confused:
nothing new was said then what she has said in other interviews... i was just commenting on the fact that ESPN of all people actually got nastya to sit down to an interview instead of focusing only on the american hopefuls...

thanks for the smartass comment though.... ;)

korben
Jun 24th, 2005, 09:56 PM
thanks for the smartass comment though.... ;)

Your welcome :)

AjdeNate!
Jun 24th, 2005, 10:03 PM
That was a good interview. She's so personable, and cute.
Good luck Nastya!

La Reine
Jun 24th, 2005, 10:04 PM
I actually thought he was talking about Vaidisova. I was confused too by the question, but I think Myskina handled it well.

It was my first time seeing her play and I have to say I've become a fan. That's the style of play I most admire. She seemed really poised too.

backhanddtl4
Jun 24th, 2005, 11:19 PM
I thought Chris Fowler did a good job in the interview actually.

ZAK
Jun 24th, 2005, 11:34 PM
I thought Chris Fowler did a good job in the interview actually.

Despite having no idea who Myskina had just played