PDA

View Full Version : do you think Kim, Lleyton & Bec Cartwright meet?

Slumpsova
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Kim is scheduled to play after Lleyton. and right now Bec is on the player's box.

i know it's silly thread. so don't take it serously :p

Mateo Mathieu
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:43 PM
I'm sure they're doing fine. I mean, Lleyton and Kim spoken each other in person last March at Indian Wells.

~|Naomi|~
Jun 24th, 2005, 04:20 PM
I don't think Kim was paying too much attention to Lleyton's match far more important things she had to do this morning ;)

http://picture.belga.be/cgi-bin/belgapict/belgapicture.sh?ACTIE=DETAIL&FILE=/galleries/117587.html

hablo
Jun 24th, 2005, 04:23 PM
I don't think Kim was paying too much attention to Lleyton's match far more important things she had to do this morning ;)

http://picture.belga.be/cgi-bin/belgapict/belgapicture.sh?ACTIE=DETAIL&FILE=/galleries/117587.html

she seems happy with this Lynch guy!!!!

nygirl
Jun 24th, 2005, 04:32 PM
To me it seems as if she's dragging him along, trying to portray the happy couple. If I would have to form an opinion solely on those pics I'd say she's far more into him than he is into her...

Julia1968
Jun 24th, 2005, 06:26 PM
I don't think that matters much anymore considering Bec is pregnant.

Sam's Slave
Jun 24th, 2005, 06:29 PM

didn't she say they split? wasn't it in march that kim said that?

Sally Struthers
Jun 24th, 2005, 06:31 PM
yea. I'm sure they have wild orgies and stuff behind closed dors :tape:

starr
Jun 24th, 2005, 07:16 PM
didn't she say they split? wasn't it in march that kim said that?

That was the Mr. Limburg guy. This is a new one. Kim's going through men like tissues. :lol:

It's hard to find one that is good enough for her.

She looks AMAZINGLY beautiful in those pictures. :)

Alfie
Jun 24th, 2005, 09:32 PM
That was the Mr. Limburg guy. This is a new one. Kim's going through men like tissues. :lol:

Totally agree.
btw, Mr. Limburg was hot! :hearts: I miss seeing him in the stands. :D

Agree again. I don't particularly care for this new guy. They're probably just friends. Anyway, who cares. She looks gorgeous and happy and that's all that matters. :) I love her toned and bronzed look.

korben
Jun 24th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Very interesting ;)... Wait.... :confused: :shrug:

:dog:

ace4lleykim
Jun 24th, 2005, 11:21 PM
It's so cute how she hides her face in him. :awww:

Sam's Slave
Jun 25th, 2005, 01:19 AM

another one? ok...i thought after that limburg guy she was with this black football player, forgot his name...???

~|Naomi|~
Jun 25th, 2005, 03:50 AM
That was Oguchu Owenu (sorry about the spelling of that one) but that was just a rumour, it wasn't true.

They're probably just friends

Really? I think she seems more serious with him than she ever was with Luc.