PDA

View Full Version : I WANT Mashona Washington!!

Foot_Fault
Jun 24th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Ok Venus, I am sorry. But I am only 5'11 May be too short for you. I do Love you, However... Everytime I see Mashona, my body tingles. On the Australian Open program Open Access on the Tennis Channel, when I saw her dressed down...I was SMITTEN! I am just into her.

My new quest is to find her at the US Open and ask her out... we're actually the same age so It wouldnt hurt, I think I am handsome enough for her. What is the worst that could happen...Yes or No.

A guy can dream can he.

volta
Jun 24th, 2005, 11:52 AM
:lol:

backstaber :devil: at least Ve will be only fo me :hearts: :hearts:

Foot_Fault
Jun 24th, 2005, 11:59 AM
:lol:

backstaber :devil: at least Ve will be only fo me :hearts: :hearts:

trust me, I'll take Vee anyday, if she dont think i am too short for her. But Mashona and I would be perfect together.

Venus and I do have a history, ask Cameron Giles. He and I went to Pilot Pen together in 2001 (i think) or 2000.... anyway. At the end of one of Venus' matches, she actually played Amanda Coetzer that night she was signing autographs, and she never raise her head up...but I had a HUGE front page layout folded of her so that she could sign it perfectly in the corner. As she signed it she looked up at me and our eyes LOCKED and she gave me that look, the look like..."Damn you Cute" look. And I gave her the same look in return. But Cameron would definately lie as he always does and say she was looking at him. But she was still in FRONT of me.

So I love her..think highly of her. But Mashona...WHEW! Can you say from the back?:p

volta
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:02 PM
trust me, I'll take Vee anyday, if she dont think i am too short for her. But Mashona and I would be perfect together.

Venus and I do have a history, ask Cameron Giles. He and I went to Pilot Pen together in 2001 (i think) or 2000.... anyway. At the end of one of Venus' matches, she actually played Amanda Coetzer that night she was signing autographs, and she never raise her head up...bit I had a HUGE front page layout folded of her so that she could sign it perfectly in the corner. As she signed it she looked up at me and our eyes LOCKED and she gave me that look, the look like..."Damn you Cute" look. And I gave her the same look in return. But Cameron would definately lie as he always does and say she was looking at him. But she was still in FRONT of me.

So I love her..think highly of her. But Mashona...WHEW! Can you say from the back?:p
:lol: :lol: :lol: well being short has some advantages :angel:

Foot_Fault
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:04 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: well being short has some advantages :angel:

I dont think 5'11 is short, but as it pretains to Venus...I would be. But I can get Low for her:p

volta
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:05 PM
I dont think 5'11 is short, but as it pretains to Venus...I would be. But I can get Low for her:p
anytime she wants :lick:

Aussie_chic
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Ummmm. OK I think you guys are :topic:

volta
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Ummmm. OK I think you guys are :off topic:
not really just Horny wanna join? :kiss:

Foot_Fault
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:09 PM
anytime she wants :lick:

"On the Center Court at Wimbledon being Interviewed by Sue Barker...I would!!" :p

"While she sitting under the hair dryer talking to Serena about the latest gossip, I would!":p

"Sitting on the Oprah Show, encouraging teenage girls, I Would!":p

LOL

volta
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:11 PM
"On the Center Court at Wimbledon being Interviewed by Sue Barker...I would!!" :p

"While she sitting under the hair dryer talking to Serena about the latest gossip, I would!":p

"Sitting on the Oprah Show, encouraging teenage girls, I Would!":p

LOL
:haha: :haha: :haha: Naughty :devil:

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Uhm...hello mr. Fault...remember I met her in the lobby of the hotel by myself...the empty lobby...;) You can take Mashona...:p

Foot_Fault
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Uhm...hello mr. Fault...remember I met her in the lobby of the hotel by myself...the empty lobby...;) You can take Mashona...:p

So you say. But I wasn't down there, so I'll take your word for it. Yo, speaking of that, it's been awhile, Pilot Pen this year? Men will be there as well. We could probably get the same hotel as before.

SelesFan70
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Mashona was definitley hot at that Mexican restaurant in Australia. :hearts:

Staticbeef
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Ok Venus, I am sorry. But I am only 5'11 May be too short for you. I do Love you, However... Everytime I see Mashona, my body tingles. On the Australian Open program Open Access on the Tennis Channel, when I saw her dressed down...I was SMITTEN! I am just into her.

My new quest is to find her at the US Open and ask her out... we're actually the same age so It wouldnt hurt, I think I am handsome enough for her. What is the worst that could happen...Yes or No.

A guy can dream can he.

Just as long as you stay away from Alexandra S. ;) :lol:

No Name Face
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:29 PM
i'm 5'10 and a half :o

Mashona's cute (so is Angie...in fact all the African-American girls are cute except Shenay), but I much prefer LenaD or Serena (although Serena's arms are a little too big for my liking...)

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:32 PM
So you say. But I wasn't down there, so I'll take your word for it. Yo, speaking of that, it's been awhile, Pilot Pen this year? Men will be there as well. We could probably get the same hotel as before.
I'm with it...:bounce:

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:33 PM

Predatory lesbian? :scratch:

Staticbeef
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:33 PM

Venus and I do have a history, ask Cameron Giles. He and I went to Pilot Pen together in 2001 (i think) or 2000.... anyway. At the end of one of Venus' matches, she actually played Amanda Coetzer that night she was signing autographs, and she never raise her head up...but I had a HUGE front page layout folded of her so that she could sign it perfectly in the corner. As she signed it she looked up at me and our eyes LOCKED and she gave me that look, the look like..."Damn you Cute" look. And I gave her the same look in return. But Cameron would definately lie as he always does and say she was looking at him. But she was still in FRONT of me.

So I love her..think highly of her. But Mashona...WHEW! Can you say from the back?:p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Foot_Fault
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:47 PM

Her Fat Ass Rolled her eyes at me at the US Open last year. Like she's a star? Fat Roach...., I was there with Moon, and we were checking out her practice session. She is such a roach...! I was just wishing her good luck and she had a stank attitude, it wasn't like I was trying to get an autograph or anything. And on the contrary when I approached Marat, he was so accommodating, and cool, chatted with me for a bit like we were old homies. smapped a picture and everything. I dont know why Alex was acting the way she did.

Shuji Shuriken
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:56 PM
and pictures of her? I have no idea what she looks like.

Staticbeef
Jun 24th, 2005, 01:00 PM
:lol: :lol: Her Fat Ass Rolled her eyes at me at the US Open last year. Like she's a star? Fat Roach...., I was there with Moon, and we were checking out her practice session. She is such a roach...! I was just wishing her good luck and she had a stank attitude, it wasn't like I was trying to get an autograph or anything. And on the contrary when I approached Marat, he was so accommodating, and cool, chatted with me for a bit like we were old homies. smapped a picture and everything. I dont know why Alex was acting the way she did.lol, reffer to Killer cams last Post, may give you a clue :lol: :lol:

Foot_Fault
Jun 24th, 2005, 01:07 PM
:lol: :lol: lol, reffer to Killer cams last Post, may give you a clue :lol: :lol:

you are too funny
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Alex, i donot have a Vagina:tape:

Foot_Fault
Jun 24th, 2005, 01:15 PM
and pictures of her? I have no idea what she looks like.

http://www.eurosport.com/imgbk/TENNIS/ALL/big_MD-I155572.jpg