PDA

View Full Version : Vijay is a dumbass

bis2806
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:27 PM
1) He looks really pathetic in his "Vijay on the spot" sunglasses. It makes him look like a do-do. Those sunglasses look like they're from wal-mart.

2) When he's on the spot, he just whizzed thru the women's predictions whilst talking about them:

"Kuznetsova should come through against Vaidisova"

"Myskina should come through against Jankovic"

he obviously had no clue what he was saying when he predicted myskina "should come through" against Jankovic. I mean, seriously, Jankovic will BOTHER her. And Vaidisova has a shot against Kuzzy :rolleyes:

3) He made Alan almost lose his cool when Vijay himself predicted that Shenay Perry is most the likely player to cause an upset today. Then Alan said "Come on, predict something bigger!". And Vijay was pissed at alan's witty comeback - what a retard Vijay is. Alan kept his cool and just laughed it off, saying "okay all right" :lol:

Stooopid Vijay, what a dork.

ezekiel
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Ok, i have no idea who Vijay is and I will agree with you nonetheless but I really wanted to tell you earlier that your avatar is bothering me every time I lay my eyes on it. I have no idea who that person is but it's scaring me . :mad:

bis2806
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:33 PM
That is LINDSAY DAVENPORT!!! And she is ADORABLE.

Anyways, this Vijay guy is a commentator who is really biased towards men's tennis and just totally ignores and shut up when commentating on women's matches - unless if the Williamses or Sania Mirza - both her and Vijay are Indian - are on.

Sam L
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Vijay Singh?

bis2806
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Vijay Amritraj - used to be a pro player

Slumpsova
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:31 PM
yeah i know, i'm sick of this jerk too.

you have no idea how glad i am when Sania eventually lost the match. because if she is still in the draw, we get to see her interview day in and day out. even i admire Sania, i can't stand it 'cuz it wasted the time to show a live match!

this year he humiliated himself a lot at Wimbledon. he predicted Justine won the title here and she lost 1R. today he said Perry will beat Mauresmo and the girl got ass kicked :rolleyes: :o

oh and that sunglasses :retard:

Greenout
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:36 PM
yeah i know, i'm sick of this jerk too.

you have no idea how glad i am when Sania eventually lost the match. because if she is still in the draw, we get to see her interview day in and day out. even i admire Sania, i can't stand it 'cuz it wasted the time to show a live match!

this year he humiliated himself a lot at Wimbledon. he predicted Justine won the title here and she lost 1R. today he said Perry will beat Mauresmo and the girl got ass kicked :rolleyes: :o

oh and that sunglasses :retard:

No. VJ said and is for Serena to win the title. The other
dumb ass Allan Wilkens the former cricket player jumped
on my BOSS's bandwagon and jinxed her!

VJ dislikes Justine ever since 2002, when he asked her for an
interview/chat and she snubbed him during a rain delay!! :lol:
He couldn't stop complaining about it to Allan Wilkens about
how "young players have no history or respect".

It's hysterical because she probably didn't know who the
hell VJ was, and thought he was some sort of weird pretentious
creep. :p

ginger_fish668
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:37 PM
I don't like how Vijay was overhyping Sania. I know she's Indian, but c'mon, enough is enough!
And those sunglasses make him look really moronic.

Sharapova's_Boy
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Vijay Singh?

I thought the same thing. ;)

rommel99
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:45 PM
i couldnt agree mo.. i already sent hate mails thru espn star sports calling him the spawn of the devil and they should all burn in hell.. im really trying to find his personal adress so i could come there personally and kill him

ginger_fish668
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:55 PM
i couldnt agree mo.. i already sent hate mails thru espn star sports calling him the spawn of the devil and they should all burn in hell.. im really trying to find his personal adress so i could come there personally and kill him

:lol: I wouldn't kill him, just knock his teeth out so he can't do any more commentary. :devil:

He's sooooo annoying! :(

rommel99
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:00 PM
showing asian matches instead of showing the better matches (kim,lindsay,marat, roger etc) is a valid reason to kill someone. they didnt even show the marat-philiousis match and instead showed the ferrero-lee match. then when sania mirza was already on they just decided to switch matches..

Slumpsova
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:08 PM
showing asian matches instead of showing the better matches (kim,lindsay,marat, roger etc) is a valid reason to kill someone. they didnt even show the marat-philiousis match and instead showed the ferrero-lee match. then when sania mirza was already on they just decided to switch matches..

yeah, that's why i'm so happy that the asians are all gone. and i'm asian :o

SS makes Wimbledon looks like Tier III tournament when they tried to show every matches the asians play. i mean who wanna see Srebotnik vs. Cho live on TV if you're not in Seoul :shrug:

rommel99
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:16 PM
true! im also asian! and i was so rooting for everyone they play against.. they even showed the lu match.. and the ancic-udomchoke match..

ginger_fish668
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:19 PM

I'm Asian, and I was actually secretly hoping some of the Asians would just lose quickly so I can see the top players. :tape:
Cho? Lee? Lu? I don't care!

lukehingis
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Absolutely agree with everyone! Although they don't admit it, I bet it's Vijay who decides what matches to show. The low point was when they showed his son playing at the US Open against Paradon.

During the Bhupati/Paes days, they kept showing their matches and he kept going on about how good they are. Even showed one of them playing a singles match! And he loves boasting about his credentials, how he pushed Borg to 5 sets once at Wimbledon...

And he keeps saying 'oh I say!'..

Fire Vijay and bring back Andrea Leand!!!

rommel99
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:30 PM
everytime a non asian hits a good shot its either its lucky, or its a good shot but thats it. but when an asian hits a simple winner he would say "WHAT A GLORIOUS SHOT!" . he even shouted one time " comon SANIA!!" thats jsut biased..

Slumpsova
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:33 PM
:haha:

i didn't see that. what a freak!

xin_hui
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:37 PM
i admit:o i'm asian, but i root for the asians to lose just so i dont have to watch them or hear vijay talk abt them anymore:tape:

i'm SO thankful mirza's out

rommel99
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:42 PM
i admit:o i'm asian, but i root for the asians to lose just so i dont have to watch them or hear vijay talk abt them anymore:tape:

i'm SO thankful mirza's out

beware!! shes still in the mixed doubles draw!! if they showed clips of her playing doubles i have this feeling they will show her mixed doubles match instead of the lindsay-safina match!

bis2806
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:45 PM
This guy is seriously a CREEP! He thinks he knows everything and Alan is sort of like his puppy.

:lol :@ how he got snubbed by justine and he totally deserved that! And notice how he has since then not done any interviews with a top player - leaving it to some poor guy to do it. I bet he's sooo chickened out he'll be declined many more times. I agree it's sometimes annoying when they showed some really 'unknown' match like the lu-ferrero or the cho-srebotnik. I also wanted to see the top players!!! Grrrrr...

They didn't evenn show Kuznetsova-Vadaisova today or Myskina-Jankovic. They've showed two men's matches now already :fiery: Amelie won easily so we only saw that for ONE freaking hour. Ugh.

Slumpsova
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:46 PM
they sometimes show doubles match. i thought i even saw Vijay playing on seniors event once :o

bis2806
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:46 PM

:lol:

morbidangle
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Star Sports was soo much fun, when we had Darren Cahill,Andrea Jaeger,Grian Langley and Andrea Leand.. *sigh*

Slumpsova
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:50 PM
this is the first time they did right decision. they are showsing Myskina vs. Jankovic!

see if we can see it till the end.

lukehingis
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:57 PM
we shd send a link to this thread to starsports, hopefully Vijay reads it... that'll burst his bubble..

ginger_fish668
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Is there a way to contact Star Sports? I can see that there are lots of us here unhappy. I'm so sick of them only showing mens matches. :(

Albireo
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:59 PM
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0025398/?fr=c2l0ZT1kZnxteD0yMHxsbT01MDB8dHQ9MXxmYj11fHBuPT B8cT12aWpheSBhbXxodG1sPTF8bm09MQ__;fc=1;ft=21;fm=1

LeRoy.
Jun 24th, 2005, 04:01 PM
He has acted in films ? :o

rommel99
Jun 24th, 2005, 04:01 PM
http://espnstar.com/corporate/contactus/corpo_contactus.html

moby
Jun 24th, 2005, 04:38 PM
HE TOUCHED MARTINA HINGIS IN AN INTERVIEW LAST YEAR.
I was like :eek: then :fiery:

Greeny says that Supersports is advertising USO, so maybe STAR doesn't have monopoly over that event (for Asian coverage) anymore. In any case, I hope so. I've given up complaining already actually.

bis2806
Jun 24th, 2005, 04:42 PM
I wonder if our hate-emails even get to Vijay?

ginger_fish668
Jun 24th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Maybe Vijay reads this forum? I can only hope that he can see how much we can't stand him. Seriously, I am sooooo annoyed with him.

Sania this, Sania that! ARGH!!!!
I like Sania, but my hatred for him is actually making me like her less and less.

I mute the tv when he talks.

bis2806
Jun 24th, 2005, 04:52 PM
During the rain delay just a while ago, they were discussing the up-and-coming young players like Sharapova and Murray. And before Alan tried to continue in the middle of their conversation, Vijay was just like "Sania! Sania!" pointing at Alan and forcing the conversation into Sania once again!!! :tape: Mann, this guy is all over Sania.

ginger_fish668
Jun 24th, 2005, 04:57 PM
I'm not even watching anymore. He needs to realize that he's creating a Sania backlash. Stupid fucktard Vijay.
He needs to zip it if he wants what's best for Sania and Star Sports. I'm actually really irritated with his face, voice, opinions and sunglasses.

And Alan isn't too great either. Why the hell does he host ALL sports shows on Star Sports? Is he an expert on ALL sports? So sick of both their faces! :(

bis2806
Jun 24th, 2005, 04:59 PM
I've emailed them last year too to complain, and a few days ago as well. "Thank you for your comments. We will get back to you very soon." is bs, because they never email me back.

bis2806
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:00 PM
I'm 100000 times more sick of Vijay and his srilankan-accent is soo annoying. Alan is starting to get on my nerves with his stuttering.

xin_hui
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:01 PM
i think allan is the poor vijay sidekick.....forced to cheer for mirza:o

bis2806
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:17 PM
we shd send a link to this thread to starsports, hopefully Vijay reads it... that'll burst his bubble..

I was thinking about this too, but he might either laugh it off and try to add more to our frustration with his commentaries later on, OR he might be just angered but won't totally shut up because by hook or by crook, he WILL be the commentator until the last day of Wimbledon. All he cares is the men's matches. Notice how him and Alan comment on the men's matches but leave the women's to Pam Shriver and David?

greenfunkTHREE.
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:20 PM
it's now bracciali and roddick. THE FUCKING VIJAY AMRITRAJ KEEP'S TALKING.

greenfunkTHREE.
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:21 PM
what sunglasses by the way. he cant look moronic, he is moronic.

greenfunkTHREE.
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:39 PM
btw, bjorn borg is very witty and has a cute accent. :D

bis2806
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Yeah Vijay's accent is sooooo annoying. Ike I just want to puke at him.

greenfunkTHREE.
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:50 PM
hmmm. yeahh. his accent in really. ... thank god it's john barrett and bjorn borg commentating for the ancic and monfils match, but it's an encore.

bis2806
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Yeah, they better show Lindsay and not Clijsters :fiery: - most certainly NOT ANOTHER men's match. There's already been like FOUR today (safin-lopez, hewitt-gimelstob bracialli-roddick, and now monfils-ancic) and only ONE women's match.

bis2806
Jun 24th, 2005, 06:21 PM
what sunglasses by the way. he cant look moronic, he is moronic.

At the start of every telecast, vijay has to predict which seeds will prevail or fail in their respective rounds. This is where a stupid-looking Vijay is shown with two other men - one of them being Alan - pretending to be looking like FBI detective-wannabes. He wears this little sunglasses with a golden frame around it, kind of like the one Yuri Sharapov wears, except smaller.

Btw, they're showing yet another men's match again: Johansson and Gonzalez - that's Five in a row already :mad:

King Aaron
Jun 24th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Another Vijay hate thread...:woohoo:

Grice
Jun 24th, 2005, 07:59 PM
i wonder why starsports is keeping him as a commentator. He's absolutely shallow in his knowledge of the latest happenings in tennis (esp. womens tennis) and makes shallow comments that most tennis-literate people can make.

I'll never forget how he laughed at and snubbed Monica Seles few years back by saying she's too old to win Wimbledon. Even if that was true, he didn't have to make a joke out of it.

and two days ago, he was subtly boasting about himself, how he beat Yannick Noah (in 1985?) at wimbledon after Noah had won the French Open. Can anyone beat that... ? self-glorification at its worst..

bis2806
Jun 24th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Oh and Alan asked him if he played on the graveyard of champions aka. Court 2. And he said yes and even added that he came through Borg? I think - I forgot - he's like "Yes, I played there actually and came out 7-5 in the fifth set" :rolleyes: Jeeeeeez, this guy needs to know when to talk about himself.

Slumpsova
Jun 24th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Another Vijay hate thread...:woohoo:

you mean there was a thread like this before? wow i wonder how he survived till now :o

greenfunkTHREE.
Jun 24th, 2005, 08:47 PM
At the start of every telecast, vijay has to predict which seeds will prevail or fail in their respective rounds. This is where a stupid-looking Vijay is shown with two other men - one of them being Alan - pretending to be looking like FBI detective-wannabes. He wears this little sunglasses with a golden frame around it, kind of like the one Yuri Sharapov wears, except smaller.

Btw, they're showing yet another men's match again: Johansson and Gonzalez - that's Five in a row already :mad:

OHH. THOSE. yeah. he looks ugly and the allan guy always makes it seem as if he looks really good and suave in them. :rolleyes: :o

greenfunkTHREE.
Jun 24th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Oh and Alan asked him if he played on the graveyard of champions aka. Court 2. And he said yes and even added that he came through Borg? I think - I forgot - he's like "Yes, I played there actually and came out 7-5 in the fifth set" :rolleyes: Jeeeeeez, this guy needs to know when to talk about himself.

i heard that! and i when i heard i was like. oh what the fuck. :o

rommel99
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:46 AM
its also irritating that he doesnt get his facts right. on marat's first match against paradorn he mentioned that marat lost to federer in the SEMIS of halle, wrong, marat lost in the finals.. its forgivable since its the first day, but four days later he still keeps mentioning that.. he should die..

Aerien
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:52 AM
i wonder why starsports is keeping him as a commentator. He's absolutely shallow in his knowledge of the latest happenings in tennis (esp. womens tennis) and makes shallow comments that most tennis-literate people can make.

I'll never forget how he laughed at and snubbed Monica Seles few years back by saying she's too old to win Wimbledon. Even if that was true, he didn't have to make a joke out of it.

and two days ago, he was subtly boasting about himself, how he beat Yannick Noah (in 1985?) at wimbledon after Noah had won the French Open. Can anyone beat that... ? self-glorification at its worst..

Because he's the only breakout tennis star India has had (ever or recently?) and Star Sports is an Indian TV network. The only good thing he has achieved TV-wise for us was interview Martina Hingis and Boris Becker on set during one of those long rain delays last year. I bet he secretly loves those rain delays so they can get out his first round loss to Borg (was it Borg? I forget.) out of the vault. :o

Our e-mails have not gone unheard though. We've had SO MANY guest commentators this year like: Tracy Austin, Pam Shriver, Anabel Croft, Virginia Wade (the BEST!), John McEnroe, Jimmy Connors, etc. :)

jirobkk
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:15 AM
C'mon VJ, please show more Asian players' match.

lukehingis
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Perhaps some one can post a link to the feedback section of star sports and everyone bombards it with mail about how we want vijay fired? I think that could stir something if enough hate mail is sent? Then we could have an online petition of sorts. I really cannot imagine another slam with Vijay as commentator! They should call back Darren Cahill and Andrea Leand! But most importantly Vijay must go!

We, the die-hard tennis fans/viewers, must let our opinions be heard! Together we can be rid of that annoying guy!!!

Anyone knows how to do an online petition??

Leo_DFP
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:26 AM
I thought the same thing. ;)

Yeah, moi aussi. :lol: I'm not a fan of Vijay Singh either.

I love that cutie baby avatar of Lindsay, bis! :D

Aerien
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:32 AM
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0025398/?fr=c2l0ZT1kZnxteD0yMHxsbT01MDB8dHQ9MXxmYj11fHBuPT B8cT12aWpheSBhbXxodG1sPTF8bm09MQ__;fc=1;ft=21;fm=1

HE WAS A STARSHIP CAPTAIN IN A STAR TREK MOVIE!? :spit:

bis2806
Jun 25th, 2005, 06:30 AM
Yeah, moi aussi. :lol: I'm not a fan of Vijay Singh either.

I love that cutie baby avatar of Lindsay, bis! :D

Hey Leo, I know she was sooo cute ;)

Anyways, the reason why they are keeping Vijay as a commentator is because he's done a lot of things that Star Sports just couldn't refuse to fire him. He's been in tennis and acting, so Star Sports think he just has talents in everything :rolleyes: I mean for an incompetent bastard like him who always talks with Alan simulatenously like 50% of the time is just not convincing. Another reason why he has not stopped commenting is because there are NOT enough of us complaining to convince them Vijay is a dumbass. The population in Asia is, umm, well you know really humongous. Plus, Star Sports is probably the biggest sports network, alongside ESPN in asia, so viewers can't and won't complain about it - because of the relatively excellent coverage of sports they get here.

The only way to get to it is to bombard them with a lot of emails justifying why Vijay is really incompetent in his talking. I've also observed that they do acknowledge they've received comments and questions from viewers via email - but they only mention positive ones. I wonder it was a direct email that they actually have access to, because I had to go to "contact us" in order to input my comments - maybe this is the only way?

xin_hui
Jun 25th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Perhaps some one can post a link to the feedback section of star sports and everyone bombards it with mail about how we want vijay fired? I think that could stir something if enough hate mail is sent? Then we could have an online petition of sorts. I really cannot imagine another slam with Vijay as commentator! They should call back Darren Cahill and Andrea Leand! But most importantly Vijay must go!

We, the die-hard tennis fans/viewers, must let our opinions be heard! Together we can be rid of that annoying guy!!!

Anyone knows how to do an online petition??

i agree with an online petition!:bounce:

or we should really sen vijay a link to all the posts here

i remember in the past during wimby there was an email add where vijay would read from. it's not in place this year:confused:

lukehingis
Jun 25th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Hey Leo, I know she was sooo cute ;)

Anyways, the reason why they are keeping Vijay as a commentator is because he's done a lot of things that Star Sports just couldn't refuse to fire him. He's been in tennis and acting, so Star Sports think he just has talents in everything :rolleyes: I mean for an incompetent bastard like him who always talks with Alan simulatenously like 50% of the time is just not convincing. Another reason why he has not stopped commenting is because there are NOT enough of us complaining to convince them Vijay is a dumbass. The population in Asia is, umm, well you know really humongous. Plus, Star Sports is probably the biggest sports network, alongside ESPN in asia, so viewers can't and won't complain about it - because of the relatively excellent coverage of sports they get here.

The only way to get to it is to bombard them with a lot of emails justifying why Vijay is really incompetent in his talking. I've also observed that they do acknowledge they've received comments and questions from viewers via email - but they only mention positive ones. I wonder it was a direct email that they actually have access to, because I had to go to "contact us" in order to input my comments - maybe this is the only way?

I'm still trying to find the direct email. I'll post it on this thread once I find it. Hope everyone will bombard the station with emails about why Vijay must go. If we can get enough people, I think it can happen!!!

RatedR Superstar
Jun 25th, 2005, 10:17 AM
the guy talks like he was the greatest player that ever played the game. his broadcast partner thinks he is the greatest player that ever played the game, i think he's the dumbest looking player that ever played the game.

lukehingis
Jun 25th, 2005, 10:37 AM
http://www.espnstar.com/corporate/contactus/corpo_contactus.html

This is the best I can get so far. I don't think this goes directly to the producers for the Wimbledon broadcast. There doesn't seem to be a place where viewers can submit their comments. Does anyone have a better link?

Slumpsova
Jun 25th, 2005, 12:15 PM
C'mon VJ, please show more Asian players' match.

tell me this was your joke or something :o :scared: :retard:

bis2806
Jun 25th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Yay, they're showing men's again!!!!!! Go men's matches!!! :rolleyes:

bis2806
Jun 25th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Have they been showing like women's matches while this federer match is going on?

greenfunkTHREE.
Jun 25th, 2005, 01:08 PM
http://www.petitiononline.com/

to create petitions against vijay MORON DUMBASS amritraj.

he keeps talking about how good federer's serve is, like it's the best serve and has the best placement and all his little rubbish, he is so disturbing.

bis2806
Jun 25th, 2005, 01:14 PM
greenfunk, since you found it maybe you should start the petition for us ;)

ginger_fish668
Jun 25th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Back in here at the Vijay bashing. He's commenting on the Roger and Nicholas match now. So annoying.

So, we all joining the petition? ;)

greenfunkTHREE.
Jun 25th, 2005, 01:48 PM
vijay just blurted about having a coach for i dont know what sport. and he said when he got that person for a coach he had improved already. but by talking to that person. dammn. he is a nutcase. and did you hear him talk about ernie els and say that he interviewed ernie once during some us golf open.

bis2806
Jun 25th, 2005, 01:58 PM
We still have to wait for federer to win another set, how annoying. Venus has started playing and Lindsay will start soon since Ferrero already won.

ginger_fish668
Jun 25th, 2005, 02:06 PM
I wanna watch Venus & Daniela! Stupid SS!!!! :(

starr
Jun 25th, 2005, 02:30 PM
It could be worse. You could have Brad Gilbert. :)

Slumpsova
Jun 25th, 2005, 03:48 PM
they are showing Venus vs. Daniela and Kim vs. Roberta now :D

i'm not sure if this is kindness from ss or they just don't have men's matches to show :shrug:

azmad_88
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:28 PM
vijay is irritating

azmad_88
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:30 PM
i notice anothr thing from vijay...
i think eveyrone noticed it too
he actually always doesnt wanna comment anything on dementieva
he just say
dementieva vs bla bla bla...
never say much also..
i just hate his attitude..
showing that lame roddick match...when dementieva wasplaying yesterday
thank God they show myskina the last 6 games..that is also because no men' matches...

azmad_88
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:33 PM
vijay's favourite word... = glorious

ginger_fish668
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Yeah, I noticed that 'glorious' is the only adjective he uses. Maybe that's the whole content of his vocabulary.

samn
Jun 25th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Yeah, I noticed that 'glorious' is the only adjective he uses. Maybe that's the whole content of his vocabulary.

Come on, if you're going to hold that against him, I propose that John Barrett be banned from doing tennis commentary forever. Barrett has got to be the king of tired old cliches and stating the obvious.

bis2806
Jun 25th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Yeah he says "glorious shot" like 1000000 times every day.

King Aaron
Jun 25th, 2005, 06:26 PM
you mean there was a thread like this before? wow i wonder how he survived till now :o
Every STAR SPORTS thread...and I mean every thread turns into a Vijay hate thread eventually. :cool:

bis2806
Jun 26th, 2005, 01:07 PM
I know, because that's just how annoying he is. When Nirupama used to be there it was annoying too as hell.

peanuts
Jun 26th, 2005, 02:52 PM
i agree vijay should be fired! he's an awful and biased commentator and his obsession with sania mirza is annoying as hell. i'm already dreading the US Open as star sports will most probably cover it and we have to listen to the same crap from that arrogant self-glorifying man.

THE NET
Jun 26th, 2005, 04:53 PM
OMG, finally, I found a thread bashing this Vijay guy.

I really hate him, in every aspects. His accent is very annoying. I will attend the US open this year. And if I happen to see him, I will just saying it straight to him that I don't like him working for starsport. :o

I understand that Starsport is more or less Asian!! But, you don't have to show the whole match of an unknown (Chinese or whatever) player. I am sure they will have a local channel who requested the direct sattellite broadcast from Wimbledon. We just simply don't want to watch it. And those unknown players were playing another unknowns..gosh!!:confused:

And I damn hate about the match selections. Star shows least-interesting matches. I am so sick of starsport!:fiery:

Please, Vijay, it's now 2000s tennis, you are already out of business long time ago and you've failed adjusting yourself!! :mad:

silverwhite
Jun 26th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Vijay's favourite Wimbledon moment of the week....

Surprise, surprise! The Mirza-Kuznetsova match. :eek:

Sania's still in the mixed doubles tournament, btw, and I'm afraid StarSports might show one of her matches. :o

Slumpsova
Jun 26th, 2005, 07:44 PM
i'm gonna pray for Sania to win mixed doubles now 'cuz this is the only way to kill Vijay legally. i mean he might be too excited with the match and then getting heart attack :devil: