PDA

View Full Version : If Venus vs. Serens happens, what court will they play on?

VeeDaQueen
Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:29 PM
Centre Court? :bounce:
Court 1? :rolleyes:
Court 2? :fiery:

Kabezya
Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:32 PM
Don't care. The only important thing I want is for them to get to their matchup and then whomever wins to go as far as she can and hopefully win the title.

Geisha
Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:35 PM
No matter what anybody says, nobody can stop the force that is Venus & Serena. They are still the most recognized tennis players on tour and they are the hottest, biggest, sexiest things since...ever! The two are also SISTERS! It's called CENTER COURT.

azza
Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:36 PM
Wow a Match full of UE

End of match stats

Winners 3
Ue 61

Bores Match :yawn:

saki
Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:36 PM
No matter what anybody says, nobody can stop the force that is Venus & Serena. They are still the most recognized tennis players on tour and they are the hottest, biggest, sexiest things since...ever! The two are also SISTERS! It's called CENTER COURT.

Well, actually it's called CENTRE COURT as it's in Britain.

*Karen*
Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:38 PM
I'd imagine it'll be on Centre. They'll be lots of extra time on that court now we wont have to see Henman take up 4 hours on it every other day.

heartBREAKeRS
Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:41 PM

:worship:

Serena!
Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:41 PM
Of course it'll be Centre! They've both won Wimbledon twice, and Serena is the 4th Seed, so yeah.

tennisIlove09
Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:43 PM
Center :) the two champions 4 of the last 5 years, plus playing a semi and two finals in those 5 years...the best two grass courters on tour, currently. Maria would be up there, should she defend.

Stamp Paid
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Honestly, it doesnt matter.

Oneofakind0490
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:05 AM
The Wimbledon organizers would be stupid not to put them on centre.

sartrista7
Jun 24th, 2005, 01:21 AM
Well, actually it's called CENTRE COURT as it's in Britain.

Exactly.

lucashg
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:14 AM
Centre Court, definitely. There's not a lot of top players left in Roddick's draw and I'm not so sure if Murray is gonna defeat Nalbandian. If seeds and Murray hold, it probably will feature Andy Roddick vs Guillermo Coria, Serena Williams vs Venus Williams and Andrew Murray vs Richard Gasquet. Princess Maria will be practising on her Graveyard against someone ranked 30-100.

ceiling_fan
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:16 AM
CEntre court definitely.. if not... :cuckoo:

Volcana
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:19 AM
If the announcer in Venus' match today was correct, she's been on the graveyard Court twice already. I doubt she'd see that court three matches out of four. And of course, they represent 4 of the last five championships, and 7 of the last ten finalists. As long as they aren't paying at the same time as Federer, I imagine they'd be on Centre Court. Wimbledon likes to stroke it's champions.

Of course, Serena may not even play her next match, and Venus can't beat Dani being as tentative as she was today.

Darop.
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:33 AM
It willl certainly be over rated and full over errors like all their encounters.

I'll watch Pennetta-Ivanovic instead :p

mboyle
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:35 AM
I honestly don't think Venus is going to get past Hantuchova. That being said, if she does, it will be the feature match on Centre court, and princess Masha will be on court one. That means she will be on centre court next round.

mboyle
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:36 AM
If the announcer in Venus' match today was correct, she's been on the graveyard Court twice already. I doubt she'd see that court three matches out of four. And of course, they represent 4 of the last five championships, and 7 of the last ten finalists. As long as they aren't paying at the same time as Federer, I imagine they'd be on Centre Court. Wimbledon likes to stroke it's champions.

Of course, Serena may not even play her next match, and Venus can't beat Dani being as tentative as she was today.

Venus vs. Hantuchova is definately going on court 1. If Serena plays her match, it will be court 2.

-Kieron-
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Centre no doubt.