PDA

View Full Version : I have an important announcement to make...

Pamela Shriver
Jun 23rd, 2005, 09:02 PM
Howdy guys,

Just got back from another busy day pammentating at the wonderful Wimbledon. Shucks it's hot out there! London aint been so scorching since I last boomed down some thunder aces on centre. Singed the grass - I was smokin'!

Anyhoo, I've decided it's time to announce some exciting news. Good news. My vowels might be slightly more random than usual. And there's a reason to why I've been looking so blooming and golden lately, it's not just down to my giraffic good health and star quality. And it aint the beer. In fact, I'm cutting out my annual "pub" crawls with Sue Barker this year...

As my old pal Ginny Wade would say (well I am in England) I have a bun in the oven. Or rather, a double bagel....

CondiLicious
Jun 23rd, 2005, 09:04 PM
awww... another baby giraffe?

SelesFan70
Jun 23rd, 2005, 09:08 PM
God...you slut! :devil:

RenaSlam.
Jun 23rd, 2005, 09:13 PM
Damn Pam. YOU really are a slut. Bwahaha.

CondiLicious
Jun 23rd, 2005, 09:14 PM
Is George the father?

Pamela Shriver
Jun 23rd, 2005, 09:41 PM
awww... another baby giraffe?

Put it this way, my whole Shriver clan will be able to play doubles in a couple of years.

Sam L
Jun 23rd, 2005, 09:47 PM
Is George the father?
That's what I'm wondering too. :)

Nathalie_Tauziat
Jun 23rd, 2005, 09:47 PM
Pam :mad: Trying to outdo moi as le latest mother on le tour? Pathetique!

I am playing dans les over 35s just months apres childbirth. Where are you? Get your derriere out on Court 19!

faboozadoo15
Jun 23rd, 2005, 10:04 PM
i <3 pam :kiss:

Pamela Shriver
Jun 23rd, 2005, 10:07 PM
Is George the father?

Of course! I mean, as much as I love Tom Cruise, I think he's otherwise engaged these days...

Anyhoo, more ickle Georges on the way....

Oneofakind0490
Jun 23rd, 2005, 10:07 PM
Are you getting twins?

Virginia Wade
Jun 23rd, 2005, 10:13 PM
Howdy guys,

Just got back from another busy day pammentating at the wonderful Wimbledon. Shucks it's hot out there! London aint been so scorching since I last boomed down some thunder aces on centre. Singed the grass - I was smokin'!

Anyhoo, I've decided it's time to announce some exciting news. Good news. My vowels might be slightly more random than usual. And there's a reason to why I've been looking so blooming and golden lately, it's not just down to my giraffic good health and star quality. And it aint the beer. In fact, I'm cutting out my annual "pub" crawls with Sue Barker this year...

As my old pal Ginny Wade would say (well I am in England) I have a bun in the oven. Or rather, a double bagel....

Tsk! One wondered why thou was quoffing and scoffing my cucumber sandwiches with cement mix. One just passed such actions off as an unfortunate uncouth lack of etiquette.
So dearest Ms Shriver. Old Mr George hath got ye into a spot of "double trouble"...

CliffRichard
Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:06 PM
~Con. Grat. U. Lations....!~

katiektc
Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:12 PM
Pam! Congratulations, what pamtastic news! :kiss: Doubles is definately the way forward.

And pfft.....of course George is the father. Otherwise...what would Ginny say?!!!

Snuffkin
Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:49 PM
OMG! Pam, this is such fab news. You might not remember me, but I was stood with a couple of friends when you walked past Court 5 today. You seemed tobe on your way to Court 13 for some pammentary. Anyway, you stopped to allow my friend to take a picture of you (I took a pic using my mobile phone). When you'd left, we all mentioned how well you looked and wondered if you were indeed blooming for a good reason. I wish you and George congratulations on such pamtastic news.

And cheers for being a good sport and hanging on while my mate got her camera to work. Like you said, it probably did take about 10 years to get working properly!

As for Ginny, I believe she was involved in a blossoming relationship herself this Wimbledon.

!<blocparty>!
Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:53 PM
Pam :wavey: Loving the avatar :wavey: Saw your interview with Sue the other day. You were smokin'. I was thinking of getting botox, too. Where is the best place to go around the all england?

Pamela Shriver
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:16 PM
OMG! Pam, this is such fab news. You might not remember me, but I was stood with a couple of friends when you walked past Court 5 today. You seemed tobe on your way to Court 13 for some pammentary. Anyway, you stopped to allow my friend to take a picture of you (I took a pic using my mobile phone). When you'd left, we all mentioned how well you looked and wondered if you were indeed blooming for a good reason. I wish you and George congratulations on such pamtastic news.

And cheers for being a good sport and hanging on while my mate got her camera to work. Like you said, it probably did take about 10 years to get working properly!

As for Ginny, I believe she was involved in a blossoming relationship herself this Wimbledon.

Well, well, well I have finally met PamWatch. Only too pleased to address the masses of fans my dear Snufferz! There can never be too many PamPics. Even if the gal who took the pic obviously knows nothing. Even about apples.

Hope my vowels didn't scare ya. Or my scarily bright orange top. I wear that to keep Chrissie away and it matches Sue's tan.

Ginny has been on the HRT lately...think she's gone a little crazy...

Pamela Shriver
Jun 24th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Pam! Congratulations, what pamtastic news! :kiss: Doubles is definately the way forward.

And pfft.....of course George is the father. Otherwise...what would Ginny say?!!!

Doubles has ALWAYS been the way forward! Although backwards is good too, my career went that way.