PDA

View Full Version : So far I give Venus the edge over Serena

lili123
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:06 PM
Watching both their matches at this stage we can say that Venus could win their encounter if they get there that is, Venus moves really well, while Serena isnt moving that well, Venus rallies better, while Serena's serve is better or should l say more reliable, l think it will come down to the serve, whoever serves better will have a better chance of winning, either way it will be interesting to see, hopefully Serena is getting more match practice, so that should help.

harloo
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:10 PM
I would worry about the next opponents instead of worrying about which sister will win if they met up. I have not been impressed with either sister thus far, and have no idea what will happen if they meet up in the 4th round. I do know whoever can handle the nerves better will win the match.

My only hope is that whomever wins they give em hell in the qtrs, and destroy the powder puff draw beneficiary Sharapova.

If Venus or Serena cannot win, I hope Kim or Lindsay takes it.;)

volta
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:12 PM
may the Winner of Wimbledon 05 win the match cuz if one of then doesn´t win my life as a stalker will begin

lili123
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:15 PM
True whoever wins their encounter if it happens, has to go on and win it, but it will not be easy, Sharapova is playing well and it will take an awsome performance to beat her!

mboyle
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:17 PM
So far I give the edge to Hantuchova over both of them.

jfk
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:18 PM
Venus has been more consistently bad, while Serena has ranged from horrible to outstanding. It's all up to Serena.