Sharapova def. Karatantcheva 6-0 6-1

Sharapova def. Srebotnik 6-0 6-1

Sharapova def. A. Bondarenko 6-2 6-1

Sharapova def. Martinez 6-3 6-0

Sharapova def. V. Williams 6-4 6-4

Sharapova def. K. Clijsters 7-6 7-6

TakeThat
Jun 23rd, 2005, 06:55 PM
And I can make a prediction that she loses in the next round. Both predictions have the same validity at this point. :angel:

VeeDaQueen
Jun 23rd, 2005, 06:56 PM
:lol:

VRee_Willario
Jun 23rd, 2005, 06:57 PM
They should've put her in Lindsay's half so Lindsay could've repeated her success :D

ezekiel
Jun 23rd, 2005, 06:58 PM
Can you give me lotto numbers too and then I'll agree with you :lol:

-Ph51-
Jun 23rd, 2005, 06:58 PM
:o

volta
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:07 PM
back off bitches i´m next :mad:

faboozadoo15
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:14 PM
They should've put her in Lindsay's half so Lindsay could've repeated her success :D
sharapova beat lindsay at wimbledon last year.

_LuCaS_
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:24 PM
but their last encounter still haunts Maria :tape:

jochem
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:26 PM
lindsay or kim is going to be a real thread, Maria will not survive one of them in two sets.

jochem
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:27 PM
threat seems better than thread :) I really hope Kim will win Wimbledon this year, she deserves her first major more than anyone else at the moment

justine&coria
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:27 PM
Here is what I think:

Sharapova def. Llogastera Vives 6-2 6-2

Sharapova def. Karatantcheva 6-0 6-1

Sharapova def. Srebotnik 6-0 6-1

Sharapova def. A. Bondarenko 6-2 6-1

Sharapova def. Martinez 6-3 6-0

Sharapova def. V. Williams 6-4 6-4

Sharapova def. K. Clijsters 7-6 7-6
Where's your other thread about Calimero ? :confused:
Be sure that he'll bump this thread up when Sharapova loses in the finals, or the semis. :tape:

Grachka
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:28 PM
Srebotnik won't be as bad as Karatantcheva :o

volta
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:28 PM
:devil:

faboozadoo15
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:30 PM
you really think so? she seems to have moved on keeping in mind that she won their 2 most important matches.

thelittlestelf
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:31 PM
If in fact Kim does get to the final I think it could be VERY interesting. Kim beat Maria fairly easily on a hard court, and although this is grass, Kim's game can frustrage a player like Maria on any surface.

I really think this tournament is way too hard to predict so early... there are so many possibilities.

faboozadoo15
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:32 PM
Srebotnik won't be as bad as Karatantcheva :o
i think you're right. it's her best surface, she has a very adaptable all court game. i think maria will drop at least 4 games in this match.

DemWilliamsGulls
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:33 PM
We will have to wait to see....the Media has Sharapova hyped up right now so I hope she does not dissapoint everybody at this point with the gold shoes...and all. These got it pretty easy right now..its too early to tell how she will do again Davenport, The Williams Sisters, Clisters and Mauresmo, and a few russians. Remember Davenport got her 6-0 6-0 earlier this year, Serena beat her as well...so I guess time will tell. I'll be watching.

lili123
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:34 PM
one prediction l will make is that Maria will make it to the semis!

mboyle
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:36 PM
No way in hell that Venus is getting to the SF. Heck I don't even think she's making the R16. Ana Ivanovic is pretty much going to make the SF (or maybe Mary, which would be a good story, or even perhaps Daniela, though I doubt it.) As for the finals, I think Lindsay is going to be there. As for Lindsay's win in IW, Maria simply did not care. She proceeded to tear Venus Williams and Justine Henin-Hardenne to shreds before losing to the wind in the finals of Miami.

VeeDaQueen
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:52 PM
No way in hell that Venus is getting to the SF. Heck I don't even think she's making the R16. Ana Ivanovic is pretty much going to make the SF (or maybe Mary, which would be a good story, or even perhaps Daniela, though I doubt it.) As for the finals, I think Lindsay is going to be there. As for Lindsay's win in IW, Maria simply did not care. She proceeded to tear Venus Williams and Justine Henin-Hardenne to shreds before losing to the wind in the finals of Miami.

Venus def. Dani
Venus def. Serena
Venus def. DANIILIDOU
Maria def. Venus

Daniela def. Venus (No chance in hell)
Ivanovic def. Daniilidou (Just do not see that happening. Ivanovic is too inexperienced on the surface.)

VeeDaQueen
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:53 PM
And if Serena does beat Venus, and Ivanovic does beat Daniilidou. There is no chance that Ivanovic could even take a set off Serena!

-Ph51-
Jun 23rd, 2005, 08:04 PM
A strong wind called Kim Clijsters :p

VRee_Willario
Jun 23rd, 2005, 08:05 PM
Rain beat Lindsay, Lindsay hates wet, It cut down her momentum and I meant Indian wells :wavey:

VeeDaQueen
Jun 23rd, 2005, 08:06 PM
A strong wind called Kim Clijsters :p

:worship: Amen!

faboozadoo15
Jun 23rd, 2005, 08:07 PM
Rain beat Lindsay, Lindsay hates wet, It cut down her momentum and I meant Indian wells :wavey:
alright... exhaustion beat maria in indian wells, how bout that?
tie breaker-- a tier 1 final victory for maria indoors in tokyo earlier this year.

thelittlestelf
Jun 23rd, 2005, 08:10 PM
No way in hell that Venus is getting to the SF. Heck I don't even think she's making the R16. Ana Ivanovic is pretty much going to make the SF (or maybe Mary, which would be a good story, or even perhaps Daniela, though I doubt it.) As for the finals, I think Lindsay is going to be there. As for Lindsay's win in IW, Maria simply did not care. She proceeded to tear Venus Williams and Justine Henin-Hardenne to shreds before losing to the wind in the finals of Miami.Um... tear Venus and Justine to shreds? She lost a set to Justine (who was playing her first tournament in months) and beat Venus 4 and 3... that's not tearing someone to shreds at all.

Sure Maria doesn't hang on to a bad loss for a long time, but do you honestly think she'll walk into the final against Lindsay (if by chance that does happen) without the fact that Lindsay double bagelled her the last time they played in her mind?

There is also like... very little chance Venus is going to lose to Daniela. This is grass after all, and let's not forget what the sisters can bring to this surface especially at any moment. If Serena squeaks by Venus in the probable fourth round match, I would be shocked if she lost to Ivanovic if her injury isn't a big factor. If Venus squeaks by Serena, I'd yet again be shocked if she lost to Ivanovic.

Some things are likely, but NOTHING is definite, especially with the crazy bottom half!

BUBI
Jul 1st, 2005, 06:22 AM
:dance: :dance:

Chunchun
Jul 1st, 2005, 06:49 AM
:retard:

1jackson2001
Jul 1st, 2005, 07:04 AM

:lol:

;):)

SilK
Jul 1st, 2005, 07:10 AM
I love it when they bump these threads! :D :tape:

tennisrox
Jul 1st, 2005, 07:36 AM

:tape:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tumbleweed
Jul 1st, 2005, 08:49 AM
harharharhahrharhar!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

you sure jinxed her with this thread, shauny.