PDA

View Full Version : S. Williams def. Santangelo 2-6 6-3 6-2

Darop.
Jun 23rd, 2005, 05:41 PM
Great match from Mara, but Serena is just REALLY annoying, all those little "Yes!" at the end of every point, and aiming at Mara's face on a passing shot, without even saying sorry until Mara stared at her until she did so.
God, I can't believe I used to like Serena...

Can't imagine what Mara could do with her career if she didn't have that deformed foot which prevents her from moving well :sad:

Stamp Paid
Jun 23rd, 2005, 05:45 PM
:yawn:

AjdeNate!
Jun 23rd, 2005, 05:46 PM
:tape:

tennislover
Jun 23rd, 2005, 05:48 PM

it's never too late for conversion! ;) :lol:

Brooks.
Jun 23rd, 2005, 05:49 PM
:tape:

i second that one ;)

Julia1968
Jun 23rd, 2005, 05:52 PM
Great match from Mara, but Serena is just REALLY annoying, all those little "Yes!" at the end of every point, and aiming at Mara's face on a passing shot, without even saying sorry until Mara stared at her until she did so.

Can't imagine what Mara could do with her career if she didn't have that deformed foot which prevents her from moving well :sad:

I think its commonly referred to as the "Serena Squeal".

harloo
Jun 23rd, 2005, 05:53 PM

:tape: :lol: You so crazy! Deformed foot?:smash: :haha:

RenaSlam.
Jun 23rd, 2005, 05:54 PM
I think its commonly referred to as the "Serena Squeal".

Certainly better than the "Henin-Hardenne Hand Hold"

Alvarillo
Jun 23rd, 2005, 05:55 PM
i only saw the last 4 games and Serena was playing great tennis, i don't know how she lost the first set!!

thelittlestelf
Jun 23rd, 2005, 05:55 PM
Serena played real well in the last set. I like how she's serving, much better than at her last tournament.

Good job Serena... she plays Jill next (:sad: ) whom she's played twice before I think... so she should have an idea of what to expect.

Darop.
Jun 23rd, 2005, 05:56 PM
:tape: :lol: You so crazy! Deformed foot?:smash: :haha:

Yes she has a deformed foot :retard:

Been like that since birth.

Angel_Mars
Jun 23rd, 2005, 05:56 PM

I never did like her........ and what you just said is why....... she can be a little too much of a "punk" for my tastes............

treufreund
Jun 23rd, 2005, 05:57 PM

:worship:

Nabalonge
Jun 23rd, 2005, 05:58 PM
For her being such a turnoff for so many, you couldn't help but watch her.

Stamp Paid
Jun 23rd, 2005, 06:02 PM
Certainly better than the "Henin-Hardenne Hand Hold"

or the Bovina 'injury fake'

Darop.
Jun 23rd, 2005, 06:03 PM
or the Bovina 'injury fake'

or Serena's "injury fake".

G_Slammed
Jun 23rd, 2005, 06:06 PM
Santangelo should have pulled an "injury deformed foot fake."

tennislover
Jun 23rd, 2005, 06:08 PM
I don't know, i think one can blame Serena for every thing except for not being correct.......

dreamgoddess099
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:19 PM
Great match from Mara, but Serena is just REALLY annoying, all those little "Yes!" at the end of every point, Perhaps she should have been screaming "no!"? Anyway, it was Mara's fault. She was on her way to winning before she started doing all of those fistpumps at Serena making Serena mad. Where was your annoyance with Mara's behavior? :rolleyes:

and aiming at Mara's face on a passing shot, It was a rushed shot, Serena didn't have time to aim the ball anywhere. She was lucky to even get the ball back over the net.
without even saying sorry until Mara stared at her until she did so.Serena said sorry because she was, if she wasn't she wouldn't have said it no matter how hard Mara stared at her. I highly doubt Serena said it because she was scared of her. :rolleyes:

Darop.
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:28 PM
Perhaps she should have been screaming "no!"? Anyway, it was Mara's fault. She was on her way to winning before she started doing all of those fistpumps at Serena making Serena mad. Where was your annoyance with Mara's behavior? :rolleyes:

1) Serena is the only player i know who yells "YES!" at the end of every point.
2) Please, Mara pumped her fist twice in the whole match, both times after Serena started saying "yes" at the end of every point consistently.

It was a rushed shot, Serena didn't have time to aim the ball anywhere. She was lucky to even get the ball back over the net.

:haha: The shot sat up for a long time, and Serena even smiled after it.

Serena said sorry because she was, if she wasn't she wouldn't have said it no matter how hard Mara stared at her. I highly doubt Serena said it because she was scared of her. :rolleyes:

OMFG only 1 reply to that:

:retard:

SJW
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:30 PM
you used to be quite nice. what happened.

AjdeNate!
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:35 PM
Yes she has a deformed foot :retard:

Been like that since birth.
For the record Dadyo... it was intended to be just that, a green dot. :ras:

V-MAC
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:37 PM
2) Please, Mara pumped her fist twice in the whole match, both times after Serena started saying "yes" at the end of every point consistently.

:haha: The shot sat up for a long time, and Serena even smiled after it.

OMFG only 1 reply to that:

geez, doesn't Mrs. Hardenne bellow out "ALLEZZZZZ" after almost every point too?! So what if players say "yes" or whatever, it can hardly be considered a distraction as it is said AFTER the point. :rolleyes:

Serena!
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:41 PM
Well, I didn't actually see the match, but I was looking at the stats, and Serena only had 14 UEs, and 32 winners! That is GREAT for Rena, all of her stats were really great! I just don't know how she lost the first set... Cuz she also had only 2 DFs, and 9 Aces! Well, anyway. Hopefully this is GOOD news for Rena!

Darop.
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:42 PM
geez, doesn't Mrs. Hardenne bellow out "ALLEZZZZZ" after almost every point too?! So what if players say "yes" or whatever, it can hardly be considered a distraction as it is said AFTER the point. :rolleyes:

Now where did I say that I like Justine?

I'm more then excited that Eleni took her out :p

Darop.
For the record Dadyo... it was intended to be just that, a green dot. :ras:

No way :speakles:

AjdeNate!
No way :speakles:
:nerner: Have I ever bad repped you?

Darop.
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:50 PM
:nerner: Have I ever bad repped you?

Yes. :mad:

K-Dog
Jun 23rd, 2005, 08:38 PM
How did Serena only have 14 unforced? I don't believe that. The first set, which I actually watched before having to leave, she had at least 15 if not more!! Venus' stats seem more accurate.

AjdeNate!
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Yes. :mad:
pppfffttt, never.

Paldias
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:09 AM
Serena wasn't making errors, she just wasn't going for anything. Way too much topspin today for my liking. In the second and third sets she was hitting it more flat and more hard. Her numbers haven't been bad at all recently she just hasn't been going for anything allowing her opponents to T-up and smack winners left, right, and centre and thus the breakage of several racquets.

GoSandrine
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:46 AM
Terrific effort Mara :kiss: :hug:

Didn't know about the foot problem :unsure: :awww:

Congrats Rena ;) Keep chuckin :drive:

F-R-E-A-K
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:47 AM
:o Serena :rolleyes:

Stamp Paid
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:18 AM
How did Serena only have 14 unforced? I don't believe that. The first set, which I actually watched before having to leave, she had at least 15 if not more!! Venus' stats seem more accurate.

yeah, the stats are wrong....

(sarcasm)

Mr_Molik
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:24 AM

Exactly why I don't like Serena.

Denise4925
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:27 AM
:rolleyes: We are all crying in our pillows at night over that.

Stamp Paid
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:31 AM

Plus the fact that Molik could never challenge her..:o

Denise4925
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:32 AM
:o :tape:

Mr_Molik
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:39 AM
Exactly why I don't like Serena's fans.

Denise4925
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:40 AM
Because you could never challenge us? :tape:

Stamp Paid
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:43 AM

lmao *dead*

Mr_Molik
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:44 AM
No, because your :retard:'s.

Stamp Paid
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:49 AM

Because my what? :confused:

Denise4925
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:50 AM
Oh, that hurts. :p :lol:

Denise4925
Jun 24th, 2005, 05:51 AM
Because my what? :confused:
You know what he meant Justin. :lol: He can't help it if he's :retard:

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jun 24th, 2005, 06:20 AM

Yeah, Serena fans are all exact manufactured clones of one another :rolleyes:

Wojtek
Jun 24th, 2005, 06:32 AM

Another great Williams fan :rolleyes:

Stamp Paid
Jun 24th, 2005, 06:43 AM
Another great Williams fan :rolleyes:

:D

Munchen
Jun 24th, 2005, 07:30 AM
:o Serena - This is grass right? :p

She is really really struggling. She also looking a bit bigger then usual? :confused:

Goodluck in Rnd 3! :D

RVD
Jun 24th, 2005, 08:14 AM
Because you could never challenge us? :tape:http://deephousepage.com/smilies/spit.gif
Mr_Molik = OWNED :tape:

Lennval
Jun 24th, 2005, 09:14 AM
serena is a lucky girl..

Darop.
Jun 24th, 2005, 09:29 AM

Why are all Williams fans fuckheads? :shrug:

Is it like a contract you sign when you enter the williams clan?

And Molik could soooooooooo beat Serena.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jun 24th, 2005, 09:36 AM

Why the hell do you have to make a sweeping generalisation. Yes all Williams fans think exactly the same :rolleyes: You're an immature dickhead :wavey:

Darop.
Jun 24th, 2005, 10:06 AM
Why the hell do you have to make a sweeping generalisation. Yes all Williams fans think exactly the same :rolleyes: You're an immature dickhead :wavey:

Because I haven't met one who isn't so far.

maybe RenaSlam588 i think thats his/her name :o

SJW
Jun 24th, 2005, 10:17 AM
the most hilarious thing about this board is...everyone accuses Williams fans of being arrogant. then promptly tell us how they're better than us.

:)

volta
Jun 24th, 2005, 10:20 AM
the most hilarious thing about this board is...everyone accuses Williams fans of being arrogant. then promptly tell us how they're better than us.

:)
:haha: :haha:

and they say Williams fans as if we are a Mafia :lol:
i want to be Al Capone :angel:

Dasha_
Jun 24th, 2005, 10:39 AM

So, this means that you have never seen sharapova playing.... :smash:

volta
Jun 24th, 2005, 10:41 AM

he just sees "troubles" in Rena matches :rolleyes:

heartBREAKeRS
Jun 24th, 2005, 10:42 AM

U ARE ANNOYING.... Get over yourself, before I bitch slap u

Darop.
Jun 24th, 2005, 10:43 AM

she pumps her fist, yet rarely yells, and isn't as bitchy.

Mattographer
Jun 24th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Y'all shut up and Jill will take care of her! ;) Jill will win in straight sets! :devil: :scared: :eek: :bolt:

volta
Jun 24th, 2005, 10:44 AM
she pumps her fist, yet rarely yells, and isn't as bitchy.
LOL what do u say about Dementieva that sometimes says shit about other players in her interviews then?! Class right?! get over it u wanna hate on Rena at least have the balls to admit it and not that "i canīt believe that i used to like her" crap ;)

Wojtek
Jun 24th, 2005, 10:50 AM
U ARE ANNOYING.... Get over yourself, before I bitch slap u

He can't post his opinion because he attacked Serena :rolleyes: Sometimes true is very hard.

volta
Jun 24th, 2005, 11:18 AM
He can't post his opinion because he attacked Serena :rolleyes: Sometimes true is very hard.
i can imagine how it hurts ur Wimbledon truth ;)
and no1 said that he canīt post his opinion but he doesnīt need to go to every post and say that he is no longer a Rena fan because of this this and this (and btw i wonder why the reasons that he posted are only about Rena and do not aply to other players since they do the same thing) we already saw it and no1 gave a crap about it yall should be the ones to get over Rena. :kiss:

Mr_Molik
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:25 PM

Exactly! Serena is losing sets to Haynes and Santangelo for fucks sakes!

Mr_Molik
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:26 PM
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/spit.gif
Mr_Molik = OWNED :tape:
You don't own me sweetie :kiss:

Lemonskin.
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:29 PM
:haha: This is funny :P

icequeen
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Exactly! Serena is losing sets to Haynes and Santangelo for fucks sakes!

And why is she losing those sets. You fail to note the obvious that Serena is hurt. HOw stupid can you be.

Mr_Molik
Jun 24th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Since when is being obese an injury?

SJW
Jun 24th, 2005, 01:21 PM

why don't you look up obese in the dictionary? it's obvious you don't know what it means :)

Experimentee
Jun 24th, 2005, 01:28 PM
So Serena isnt allowed to show any emotion after winning points? :rolleyes:
At least it shows that she cares and wants to fight for every point, and so many ppl are saying she doesnt care about tennis anymore.

Darop.
Jun 24th, 2005, 07:10 PM
LOL what do u say about Dementieva that sometimes says shit about other players in her interviews then?! Class right?! get over it u wanna hate on Rena at least have the balls to admit it and not that "i canīt believe that i used to like her" crap ;)

Yes dear i do hate her, I admit it.

:haha:

volta
Jun 24th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Yes dear i do hate her, I admit it.

:haha:
see isnīt it better then live in denial ;)

Darop.
Jun 24th, 2005, 07:15 PM
see isnīt it better then live in denial ;)

Who's been living in denial? :shrug:

Certainly not me.

VRee_Willario
Jun 24th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Maria yelled come on after Serenas double faults at the Australian open SF. Serena was/is far less vocal and doesn't use that annoying 'come on' so often.

Darop.
Jun 24th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Maria yelled come on after Serenas double faults at the Australian open SF. Serena was/is far less vocal and doesn't use that annoying 'come on' so often.

OMFG :haha::haha::haha:

as another Williams fan said:

"YOU SO CRAZY BITCH" :retard:

volta
Jun 24th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Who's been living in denial? :shrug:

Certainly not me.
u havenīt :confused: oh well my mistake then :kiss:

VRee_Willario
Jun 24th, 2005, 07:21 PM
OMFG :haha::haha::haha:

as another Williams fan said:

"YOU SO CRAZY BITCH" :retard:
Hey, Serena's been injured the whole season and been suffering on the court. That's why she shows so much emotion, she has to fight trough pain and opponents, She's unsure of herself, If you played in pain, wouldn't you be happy to win any point, because you want the match to be over. Maria is fully fit and yet come ons after DF. Serena of 98-03 is far less vocal and doesn't grunt as loud... and definitely not 100dB airplane :rolleyes:

Denise4925
Jun 24th, 2005, 07:49 PM
serena is a lucky girl..
Yeah, that's what Martina Nav said about her win at the AO. I guess that means that everyone who loses to her are all some unlucky SOB's ;)

Dennisnijmegen
Jun 24th, 2005, 08:38 PM
I agree Serena was annoying, my god. Screaming and yelling after every point even when she was winning easily in the third. And the way she behaved when she walked onto the court to thank the public, give me a break.......
My advice: get some more acting classes.

Denise4925
Jun 24th, 2005, 09:36 PM
I agree Serena was annoying, my god. Screaming and yelling after every point even when she was winning easily in the third. And the way she behaved when she walked onto the court to thank the public, give me a break.......
Ohhhhhhhh what a bitch. :p :lol: But wait on those acting lessons until you carry this trophy off the field. :wavey:

Diesel
Jun 24th, 2005, 10:38 PM

:haha: It never ceases to amaze how many won't end their own suffering by simply not watching or paying attention to any Serena matches, but alas, it's just as hard as not breathing. More power to Serena :worship:

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jun 24th, 2005, 11:01 PM

Insteresting as she has yet to do it.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jun 24th, 2005, 11:08 PM
:haha: It never ceases to amaze how many won't end their own suffering by simply not watching or paying attention to any Serena matches, but alas, it's just as hard as not breathing. More power to Serena :worship:

Exactly. People are so annoying. If you don't like her, you don't have to watch her it's as simple as that.

RVD
Jun 24th, 2005, 11:12 PM
:haha: It never ceases to amaze how many won't end their own suffering by simply not watching or paying attention to any Serena matches, but alas, it's just as hard as not breathing. More power to Serena :worship::lol: Because deep inside, these same people love them some Serena. :D They love talking about her. They love complaining about her. She's the good and bad face of tennis. The Ying and the Yang of tennis, if you will. :haha: And more than that, they hate her because she has a habit of waxing their faves. :cool: :yeah:

Rub
Jun 24th, 2005, 11:47 PM
serena rocks! :rocker: