PDA

View Full Version : Has she got very muscly?

Griffindor
Jun 21st, 2005, 02:38 PM
I had the ending of ĎToday at Wimbledoní on last night. I wasnít really paying attention so I didnít catch the names of the players but there was a blonde woman who won her game yesterday who looked really hot. She also had a real strong muscular physique which I must admit looked amazing!!

I just had a look at the Wimbledon site to see who played yesterday and I was wondering whether the person I saw was Elena. Is she known for being muscular or has she got more muscly recently?

Cheers

cerbero
Jun 21st, 2005, 06:24 PM
That's ancient history,go to the pictures thread and you'll see lots of muscle in the most graceful body ever...

Mathijs
Jun 21st, 2005, 09:17 PM
I had the ending of ĎToday at Wimbledoní on last night. I wasnít really paying attention so I didnít catch the names of the players but there was a blonde woman who won her game yesterday who looked really hot. She also had a real strong muscular physique which I must admit looked amazing!!

I just had a look at the Wimbledon site to see who played yesterday and I was wondering whether the person I saw was Elena. Is she known for being muscular or has she got more muscly recently?

Cheers

she's being certainly known by her fans as muscular, not sure how the commentators think bout this

Dementinator
Jun 22nd, 2005, 12:16 AM
Lena is very muscular indeed ,but she carries it beautifully and gracefully ,she has very strong arms and legs and shoulders ,but looking at old pics ,she has always been pretty buff ,shes developed more certainly over the years ,but young lena looked pretty damn strong too!

she shows more than any girl i have seen that females and muscles CAN go well together!!